Welcome, Backer55

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@Backer55" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Hey everyone! Thanks for having me. Been lurking for a while and reading/learning lots. I figured it was time to officially join. I just turned 27 and I’m from eastern Ontario. I’ve been working out since 2008 when I started high school and until 2015 it was purely for HS/ University football. Now I just train to become stronger and help my mental health. I’m 6 feet tall and 240 lbs. I think I’m around 20% bf. I found this website while researching information about steroids. I’m super new and considering a testosterone cycle so I’ve been reading like crazy and using the resources here as a constant reference. It seems like you guys have a great community here and I’m excited to be a part of it and learn/contribute.