Weight loss journey 1 year progress

What is next for you? Going to gain muscle now or what is the plan for the next steps if any?
Loose an other 20 pounds and get gyno surgery. I was refused surgery from a private clinic because I'm apparently 35% body fat according to the nurse. I must be 30% or below to be accepted for surgery. I'm pretty sure I'm 27-29% but whatever.

They also were nervous about me being on TRT and wanted me off all hormones for 6 months. So I have some shopping around to do as there is no way I'm stopping trt especially such a low dose that doesn't affect my gyno whatsoever.

But I must admit it's getting harder to loose fat. Especially at 50mg test/ week. And to be honest I'm a bit scared to loose muscle which is one of many reasons why I should have waited to be at a healthy body fat before doing my cycle.

I've put myself in a weird situation where I can't use gear, don't want to loose muscle and still have to loose 20 pounds lol.

Tldr; goal is 20% body fat with as much muscle as humanly possible using as little gear as possible.

Loose an other 20 pounds and get gyno surgery. I was refused surgery from a private clinic because I'm apparently 35% body fat according to the nurse. I must be 30% or below to be accepted for surgery. I'm pretty sure I'm 27-29% but whatever.

They also were nervous about me being on TRT and wanted me off all hormones for 6 months. So I have some shopping around to do as there is no way I'm stopping trt especially such a low dose that doesn't affect my gyno whatsoever.

But I must admit it's getting harder to loose fat. Especially at 50mg test/ week. And to be honest I'm a bit scared to loose muscle which is one of many reasons why I should have waited to be at a healthy body fat before doing my cycle.

I've put myself in a weird situation where I can't use gear, don't want to loose muscle and still have to loose 20 pounds lol.

Tldr; goal is 20% body fat with as much muscle as humanly possible using as little gear as possible.
That’s a very low dose. 50 mg per week. Is that by choice?
Just curious questions. Males produce close to 7 mg per day in peak production if I’m not mistaken.
I’m just curious why so low, if you feel like replying, if too personal no worries.

That’s a very low dose. 50 mg per week. Is that by choice?
Just curious questions. Males produce close to 7 mg per day in peak production if I’m not mistaken.
I’m just curious why so low, if you feel like replying, if too personal no worries.
Idk ask my doctor. Apparently the only way to prescribe is 50mg a week one injection a week. That goes for any male in any circumstances. If you ask for blood work or higher doses you're a drug seeking recreational aas user. According to my very knowledgeable doctor that explained to me that high estrogen won't cause gyno so no need for bloods.

Now please people don't get me started as the health care system in Canada tends to elevate my blood pressure and there's nothing to understand anyway. She's an idiot that's it.

Hopefully the Endo I see December 8 will be willing to up my test but I doubt it. Don't ask for my bloods it's not necessary when messing with hormones. Again according to my very knowledgeable gp.

I'm about done with the system like I've said before if the Endo doesn't fix my shit syn pharma will. Then I'll go private.

Idk ask my doctor.

Ok then. Lol I’ll leave it at that.
Idk ask my doctor. Apparently the only way to prescribe is 50mg a week one injection a week. That goes for any male in any circumstances. If you ask for blood work or higher doses you're a drug seeking recreational aas user. According to my very knowledgeable doctor that explained to me that high estrogen won't cause gyno so no need for bloods.

Now please people don't get me started as the health care system in Canada tends to elevate my blood pressure and there's nothing to understand anyway. She's an idiot that's it.

Hopefully the Endo I see December 8 will be willing to up my test but I doubt it. Don't ask for my bloods it's not necessary when messing with hormones. Again according to my very knowledgeable gp.

I'm about done with the system like I've said before if the Endo doesn't fix my shit syn pharma will. Then I'll go private.
All righty then.

Yeah we are in a bad place with health care, not just hormone experts but all facets of health care these days. I’d be going private route and get the test you need, that’s just my opinion. But we don’t get help here until too late. My wife is suffering skin cancer currently and it’s a travesty and I need to hold myself together with each doc visit. I was removed a couple months ago now I have to zip it and I feel terrible for my wife and helpless as I tend to be a fix it guy with those I care about.

Sorry to hear about your wife.
Thank-you, we are managing it and she had surgery last week, but it was months and months until she was able to get in and zero info except we have bad news...Then wait and wait for an appointment, i wont digress to far and fuck up your thread, my apology, no disrespect intended...,

It fucked me up a couple/few months ago deeply, i had to remove myself from board and other avenues as it was hitting me real deep.I am good with stresses at work and in life and am burdened by a lot with my choices for career etc, this one i had no control over and it changed me for a short while...Im not beating up road ragers anymore or acting like a tool, im not that guy, but i learned something new about myself and limits i need to have...

So i completely and fully empathize with your situation...Good luck with a new doc and i bet someone on here would be able to refer to some great ones as i've heard great things some folks had occur when they got the right doc...I understand the rage you feel and it is so simple to resolve with a good doc that gets it...Yet they make it tough...

Thank-you, we are managing it and she had surgery last week, but it was months and months until she was able to get in and zero info except we have bad news...Then wait and wait for an appointment, i wont digress to far and fuck up your thread, my apology, no disrespect intended...,

It fucked me up a couple/few months ago deeply, i had to remove myself from board and other avenues as it was hitting me real deep.I am good with stresses at work and in life and am burdened by a lot with my choices for career etc, this one i had no control over and it changed me for a short while...Im not beating up road ragers anymore or acting like a tool, im not that guy, but i learned something new about myself and limits i need to have...

So i completely and fully empathize with your situation...Good luck with a new doc and i bet someone on here would be able to refer to some great ones as i've heard great things some folks had occur when they got the right doc...I understand the rage you feel and it is so simple to resolve with a good doc that gets it...Yet they make it tough...
Don't worry about my thread. The system is fucked. I know people that had to wait years for a Holter monitor while their life was literally in danger.

Thankfully my issue is not that important and there's always private or self prescribed protocols.

The government really should do better especially in you and your wife situation. How the surgery go?

Don't worry about my thread. The system is fucked. I know people that had to wait years for a Holter monitor while their life was literally in danger.

Thankfully my issue is not that important and there's always private or self prescribed protocols.

The government really should do better especially in you and your wife situation. How the surgery go?
Hey brother, thanks for asking...She is doing great now, just has to wait for the results to come back to ensure it was all taken off and good to go.

I honestly believe at times they want to take the health care down and fuck it up and regenerate something new, but likely not improved. They are taking away funding at the Federal level in a big way, i forget the numbers off the top of my head. The prairie provinces are over flush with cash in a big way, they should absolutely be throwing money at this problem...BUT the feds should as well imo.

Hey brother, thanks for asking...She is doing great now, just has to wait for the results to come back to ensure it was all taken off and good to go.

I honestly believe at times they want to take the health care down and fuck it up and regenerate something new, but likely not improved. They are taking away funding at the Federal level in a big way, i forget the numbers off the top of my head. The prairie provinces are over flush with cash in a big way, they should absolutely be throwing money at this problem...BUT the feds should as well imo.
Glad to hear the surgery went well. And yeah I've realized in the last year if you want something done you need to go private and have a pocket full of cash.

It's not just the patients that have it tough the doctors and pharmacist are also overwhelmed and lack resources. During the pandemic a doctor wasn't even considered an essential worker here in Quebec.

The whole thing is kind of fucked but then again it's fucked almost everywhere. Maybe more private clinics could alleviate some of the ridiculous waiting list of our public system.

Idk tbh I'm talking out of my ass but one thing for sure we need more personnel. All our Doctors are moving to the US to work in the private sector and nurses are working double shift for a bad paycheck and worst working conditions. Idk about the rest of the provinces but that's what's happening here in Quebec.

Rent over. At least for today.😂