Weeds legal now, has it being legal changed your life in any way?

Taureau

Administrator
I do not smoke but have friends that do. they say now that the dispensaries in Ontario are closed they find it harder to find good weed then before. None of them have had a good experience with the gov of Ontario store.

Me not being a smoker it has not changed my life at all lol

Now that weed is legal has it changed your life at all?

No not for me...I don't use THC of any kind and i still get my CBD via my medical license.

I do like the idea of people having choice. I am not a big fan of Big Brother making decision for me.

No, I didn't use it before at was legal and haven't used it since it was legal. I just can't imagine that I will suddenly become a pot head.

No, I didn't use it before at was legal and haven't used it since it was legal. I just can't imagine that I will suddenly become a pot head.

in my younger years I used to say the day they make it legal I will be first in line to give it a try
well they made it legal and I just have on interest in it

I do however think that the medical uses for it will expand as knowledge grows and to me that is a good thing

Smoked between 14-26 y/o.
Now since it's legal, i bought myself some low thc high cdb stuff and a vape. Use it on the week-end evening to get some nice sleeping nights.

All the guys I know are just buying from where they did because it’s 3 times the price from the govt.
I’d use CBD oil, but it’s a pain to get good stuff without a medical prescription, and I’m too lazy to get one. I have no interest in getting high anymore

I often use different types (Indica or Sativa) and strengths and combinations of THC & CBD. This includes vaporizing or consuming different kinds of oil drops or capsules. I kept my medical card after it was legalized as there are still benefits to having it. My sweetie and I only use it in the evening after everything is done for the day and it helps me with aches, pains & sore muscles, etc. and really helps me relax and sleep.

CBD oil is great for calming your stomach if it’s acting up, I know that if mind feels like it’s in knots when I used it, it would calm down, I’d fart lots and then feel great.
Like I said I can’t get any good stuff they are out on the website all the time, and the dispensaries are shit, so I’ve learned how to calm myself down and use a heat pad for now. One day when I get a doctor I’ll ask for a medical card,

Can a medicentre doc get you a card?

Hey there @Sorbate

Namastemd.com works great. It's free, only takes a few minutes from the comfort of your home and they forward your prescription to the Licensed Producer of your choice so you can order right away.

Good luck,

OD

Hey there @Sorbate

Namastemd.com works great. It's free, only takes a few minutes from the comfort of your home and they forward your prescription to the Licensed Producer of your choice so you can order right away.

Good luck,

OD
The day I was supposed to use them, I had to go to the hospital because I thought I had a perforation. I tried to call them and tell them, but never got thru, so they are out of the question now. Also had to wait almost a month to get an appointment, lol.

CBD oil is great for calming your stomach if it’s acting up, I know that if mind feels like it’s in knots when I used it, it would calm down, I’d fart lots and then feel great.
Like I said I can’t get any good stuff they are out on the website all the time, and the dispensaries are shit, so I’ve learned how to calm myself down and use a heat pad for now. One day when I get a doctor I’ll ask for a medical card,

Can a medicentre doc get you a card?

Yes, But even easier, you can apply for a license online. If you contact Cantrust they will get you a Skype call with a Dr to prescribe 1 855 794 2266.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Old jujitsu guy I use my medical card for CBD strains. I don’t smoke though just vape. I haven’t used any government site though and don’t really plan to.

It hasn't effected my either way but I do like the idea that I can trust what I'm getting if I did want to pick some up.

I have had my medical card for it for just over a year now. I only use the CBD oils for PTSD/anxiety/depression. It is far from magical, but does take the edge off. I am prescribed the higher THC stuff for sleep but I have never tried it. I stick to the 1:20 oil from cannimed/aurora.

As far as recreational use, I have absolutely no interest in it at all. The only way legalization affected me was in my investments. Made a killing playing the weed stocks. Just wish I would have had more in my TSFA back then to play with. All my windfall was in RSPs and a LIRA account. Set myself up well for retirement though.

I’m still interested in becoming a licensed grower and will keep making steps towards that in the coming years. So maybe a bigger impact down the road.

I’m a couple a times a week smoker, but really nothing has changed for me. I buy weed from the same guy as I refuse to pay over $500 for an ounce that I can buy for 150-180. I do like the idea of being able to grow legally and may give that a go.

Never been a smoker so it doesn’t effect me directly, however I’m interested in trying CBD oil for anxiety and sleeping issues

Not a smoker, but I may try it when the physical stores open. Tried it a few times but mainly felt paranoid. I want to try something with low THC and high CBD and see how I feel on it. I don't care getting high, but I'd like to feel good smoking something.