We need a redhead thread

Really? Are you being serious? Actual question....

I know we all have different tastes, but I don't think I've ever come across someone in real life who like bald/shaved head women.

Senead O conour probably did a number on you in the 80's eh?

While I was typing that I just had a thought I figured I should verbalise..

When your in a marriage or relationship, the best sex happens when your willing to disclose your deepest turn ons AND when your spouse is wiling to cater to those turn ons.

I still have a couple I haven't told the wife, mostly because she doesn't like to try new things. The ones I have disclosed to her, she reacts with "really? you want me to do that.. I haven't done that.. ".. Then it tkes forver to convince her to try them

She tries to tell me she has NO turn ons aside from the standard sex stuff you'd do with someone you just meet. I know shes lying, but she's too embarassed to tell me them.

One example, I told the wife I enjoy when she talks dirty when we are doing it... Took forever for her to try it because she feels weird doing it. She doesnt enjoy it. I told her I am willing to do almost anything for her if it makes her feel better.
honestly bald, lots of hair ...one side shaved ... if they have a hot body and fuck like a minks well it's ok with me. Best way to find out if a woman likes new thing is when your screwing her from behind and you smack her hard on the ass and she says harder ... you have keeper lol

honestly bald, lots of hair ...one side shaved ... if they have a hot body and fuck like a minks well it's ok with me. Best way to find out if a woman likes new thing is when your screwing her from behind and you smack her hard on the ass and she says harder ... you have keeper lol
I haven’t met one yet that doesn’t like her ass spanked....just some harder than others lol

Face slapped, hair pulling, choking.
I have done hair pulled ... but face slapped and choking has not be in my tools of tricks .... My wife would kill me. lol And I have already tried fucking around and I paid for that for about 8 years never again.