VyraPharma/JuvePharma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalmachine

Trusted Member
Hey everyone,

Starting this thread to see if anyone has anything positive or negative to say about this lab. I started using them and have tried a few products which all gave me good results and bloods seemed to show that's the product, also did a RoidTest etc and came back good but I see nothing about them anywhere. Does anyone know of this lab? Or used them? Would love to learn more about them if possible. I do love the products but wondering why a lab that is good has limited information online? Thanks!

You can't go wrong with Roidtest, I know 3ml took some down to Mexico on his vacation.
Is there a RX on the label?
RoidTest came back as it should. My personal results came back as the compounds should give you and so did my blood work but it makes no sense to me how something can be so good and yet literally no one talks about them, and anyone I introduce to it loves it. Gotta be someone that knows who they actually are and their story is.

RoidTest came back as it should. My personal results came back as the compounds should give you and so did my blood work but it makes no sense to me how something can be so good and yet literally no one talks about them, and anyone I introduce to it loves it. Gotta be someone that knows who they actually are and their story is.
Alright we're can we find, this tops 5 lab stuff.:)
I have a show, and i want to win the overalls.

Is there colors, to show the results?

I am unclear about how to interpret what is happening in this thread
Essentially I'm trying to see if anyone else knows anything about VyraPharma as they are a lab I started using that has given me excellent results and from all my personal tests checks out perfect but there is nothing on them really? Curious if a lab is solid why there isn't info on them, so trying to see if the vets in here can shed some light on the lab if they know of them.

Essentially I'm trying to see if anyone else knows anything about VyraPharma as they are a lab I started using that has given me excellent results and from all my personal tests checks out perfect but there is nothing on them really? Curious if a lab is solid why there isn't info on them, so trying to see if the vets in here can shed some light on the lab if they know of them.
Some labs like to stay low key.

It means they are definitely legit lol g2g bro.
Are you aware of what @Funnyman is trying to say to you - you realize he is being sarcastic? Roidtest is not well thought of in the community. If you want to know if the lab is providing what it states and is accurately dosed, roidtest won't provide that data. Every lab started out with 1 bottle so I can't say they aren't legit all the same.
Is this a product you are selling as you mention 'introducing' people to this lab?
This is a lab review section so say what you think but telling the members that roidtest came back good isn't going to carry a lot of weight for most. I won't get into an discussion about the latter comment either. I don't put weight behind posted Jano tests either unless I sent in the product in a blank vial and asked what the product was and the mg/ml.

Are you aware of what @Funnyman is trying to say to you - you realize he is being sarcastic? Roidtest is not well thought of in the community. If you want to know if the lab is providing what it states and is accurately dosed, roidtest won't provide that data. Every lab started out with 1 bottle so I can't say they aren't legit all the same.
Is this a product you are selling as you mention 'introducing' people to this lab?
This is a lab review section so say what you think but telling the members that roidtest came back good isn't going to carry a lot of weight for most. I won't get into an discussion about the latter comment either. I don't put weight behind posted Jano tests either unless I sent in the product in a blank vial and asked what the product was and the mg/ml.
Everything you said with I do agree, including the Jano thing, and ya I'm aware he's being sarcastic. I'm not trying to sell anything to be honest man, just trying to genuinely find out about the lab that's all. I won't argue against the things you said though because I too won't put any weight into Jano unless it's a sample sent in exactly as you stated. I mentioned RoidTest because I was implying that I exhausted any methods I personally am capable of hence why I was asking the vets on the board or anyone if they actually know the lab :)

Definitely following to see if they're is another method of truly knowing ..

This forum is turning into cjm. I have no teeth in the game . Pretty sure the op said he's been using this lab he's never heard of but exhausted everything he can do on his end, bloods and the skeptical roidtest. Besides sending a vial blind to jano which again has its downfalls and asking how can a lab be good but not been heard of and no feedback . Funny people think it's so hard to get raws and brew good test and anyone that does it must be a shill or pushing a product. All labs start somewhere. The op not once tried to push a product . Hes asking for advice from vets that know more. I feel bad for any new lab or product that comes out cause this is the kinds respond you will get. Sad a moderator used the word shill when nowhere it shows he was moving a product.. sorry @Digitalmachine your better off sticking ur tail between your legs and fuck jump on syn haha . Blast me I don't care. People and they're god complex . This forum used to be different but I'm seeing now u can't even ask an opinion. Let the blasting begin . Watch the responses I get from stating an opinion. My point will be proven. Can't go against anyone that has that mod title. They know all .. stick to what @Goldenrod or @gondar1 say they will give u an honest reply without the urge to blast you.

Nothing to see here....just your everyday garden variety no boundary schilling of the most excellent super duper awesome ugl brand known to man.....

The roid test results more than prove it.

Fml...roid test lol
Why would you assume I'm shilling? Instead of me actually responding to you in any hateful way, I'd like to prove you wrong so in the future you allow a genuine comment to go uninterrupted because at the end of the day it helps the community to know a product is good or not. Please tell me why you assume I am a shill - I would have to sell an entire countries worth of products to earn enough kickback to just pay my kids school fees, let alone my personal expenses lol so I'm curious what made you think I'm a shill?

Status
Not open for further replies.