Vitamin D dose guidance may not be high enough for heart health

I faked my dosage by the clarity of my urine. If it got cloudy from too much vit d I reduced the amount. I find 3000 iu a day to be the limit for me.
My thought was if I am passing it in the urine, my body didn’t need it.

Also, if you're not supplementing with Vit K2, you might get calcification of your arteries from supplemental vitD, because of recent research alot of big supplement companies like Jamieson, Now, Equate, etc,etc sell a VitD/Vit K2 supplement in the same pill, which is how I take it.

Note, K2 is related but not the same as vit K.

Also, if you're not supplementing with Vit K2, you might get calcification of your arteries from supplemental vitD, because of recent research alot of big supplement companies like Jamieson, Now, Equate, etc,etc sell a VitD/Vit K2 supplement in the same pill, which is how I take it.

Note, K2 is related but not the same as vit K.
I take k2 every day as well. Didn’t start it for that reason, it was my mom htat said I should be taking it because it was good for you. I didn’t look into it any farther than that and started to take it, lol.

Copy paste from other thread-

Todays edition of G1 is weird.(maybe?)

I chase a certain Serum level, that being around 190 nmol/l or 76 ng/ml. Over the years that has hovered around the 2/3 mark of lab range
My need for supplemental D has been increasing in the last 10-15 years. I'd have to dig some shit up to be accurate but 15-20 years ago I needed 5000iu daily. In 2015 I needed to bump it up to 6000. Somewhere between then and 2022 I had to go to 8000. Recent bloodwork suggests that I needed 10000 which I have gone to.
Not sure if this is a common thing or not. Also I cannot remember when I added K2 sup to the mix. I believe that K2 addition has played an important role in my CV disease plateau or improvement which is some plaque buildup. Slightly more than expected for a man of my age 15 years ago and now slightly less than before and behind the curve for a man of my age today.