video with very good message

I cut down every tree in my yard. I have a huge pool, enormous 5 tiered deck, plus a couple of little decks in the corners.
I really don’t have much grass to mow in the back yard.
When I did all this I didn’t have a child living with me, lol.
We have to play in the front yard.

I heard you now need a permit to cut a tree down in your own yard where you live lol.. Is that true?

I heard you now need a permit to cut a tree down in your own yard where you live lol.. Is that true?
no idea. We didn't when I hired a company to take down the enormous oak tree in my back yard. They asked if they could have the wood, and gave me a deal (actually I traded him for meat) I counted the rings I could and it waw well over 100 years old, but took up the whole back yard with a canopy, I had no grass form all the trees in the back yard.

You need a permit to build a deck 2 feet off the ground, or if you attach it to your house also, lol. Oops I forgot.
Damn you need a permit to wire your own pool and attach a pony panel. oh never mind you are not allowed to attach a pony panel to a fuse box, so I didn't. It was existing from the previous owner, lol.

Seriously, fuck them. I don't half ass anything. Like I didn't realize in Kingston the frost level is 3 feet, no wonder they looked strange at me at Home depot when I asked for the auger extension to go down 6. I forgot I wasn't in Edmonton, lol. Would have saved me mixing all the fucking concrete in the wheel barrow though :)

I have to keep my gate locked because of the pool so no one gets in my yard. I also never let the guys who do the house value on your home in either, for taxes, because my taxes would likely go up, because they always appraise my house like the ones around me, and I way overbuilt the inside in comparison. I know this because I go into every open house in the neighbourhod, lol.

no idea. We didn't when I hired a company to take down the enormous oak tree in my back yard. They asked if they could have the wood, and gave me a deal (actually I traded him for meat) I counted the rings I could and it waw well over 100 years old, but took up the whole back yard with a canopy, I had no grass form all the trees in the back yard.

You need a permit to build a deck 2 feet off the ground, or if you attach it to your house also, lol. Oops I forgot.
Damn you need a permit to wire your own pool and attach a pony panel. oh never mind you are not allowed to attach a pony panel to a fuse box, so I didn't. It was existing from the previous owner, lol.

Seriously, fuck them. I don't half ass anything. Like I didn't realize in Kingston the frost level is 3 feet, no wonder they looked strange at me at Home depot when I asked for the auger extension to go down 6. I forgot I wasn't in Edmonton, lol. Would have saved me mixing all the fucking concrete in the wheel barrow though :)

I have to keep my gate locked because of the pool so no one gets in my yard. I also never let the guys who do the house value on your home in either, for taxes, because my taxes would likely go up, because they always appraise my house like the ones around me, and I way overbuilt the inside in comparison. I know this because I go into every open house in the neighbourhod, lol.

My dad said a PUC worker stopped him when he was outside cutting down a tree on his land and they said he needed a permit and he wasn't allowed to continue. So he stopped. Then finished cutting it down at 3am.

My dad said a PUC worker stopped him when he was outside cutting down a tree on his land and they said he needed a permit and he wasn't allowed to continue. So he stopped. Then finished cutting it down at 3am.

Lol, andthats the way to do it,

Like my wife’s dad used to say,
I’d rather beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

Lol