Unichem Solutions

Doxodren

Trusted Member
Hey Guys
Hope all is well !!

Got a pretty silly question here
--- 5 différent guys in Vancouver told me that "Kayne Pharmaceuticals" was going to release again but under a New name " Unichem Solutions "
...pretty sure this is biiig bollocks.. but was wondering and wanted to share with you this "information" lol
--- I have to say I enjoy the name tho😊
Let's hope its true because they had pretty good stuff back when I tried Them in 2012
I contacted the "rep" of this company and Will order from him in the following week of his answer

Kayne did go out of business. The brewer retired and moved onto to to other things.... sold the gear and brewing stuff and such to another guy who tried to keep it going but just didn't have the skill Kayne did.... old board member named West was my contact with Kayne, and he's since dropped off the face of the world lol

Kayne did go out of business. The brewer retired and moved onto to to other things.... sold the gear and brewing stuff and such to another guy who tried to keep it going but just didn't have the skill Kayne did.... old board member named West was my contact with Kayne, and he's since dropped off the face of the world lol

I remember west. Wonder were he got too.

Saw you saw my pm sir.👍😉

Missed trying Kanye by about a year, read lots of good reviews, keep us posted on your results with unichem

Missed trying Kanye by about a year, read lots of good reviews, keep us posted on your results with unichem

Yes sir !!
Basically I passed an order on Wednesday via E-Mail , here is the verdict :
--- Fast answer !! : Sent the rep an order around 3Pm wednesday and had an answer around 4:35Pm
--- I found he was a Kind rep with a Nice introduction( no mention of Kayne )
--- Was happy with the service , I wanted to send $ by mail and he sent me the tracking before I even Had Time to arrive AT the UPS 4hours later

Ordered :

TEST ENANTHATE 300MG/ML
TEST CYPIONATE 200MG/ML
TRENBOLONE ACETATE 100MG/ML
DIANABOL 50T X 20MG
ANADROL 50T X 25MG
VIALIS 25T X 45MG

I am trying to upload pictures but files are too large 😫

I received my order on friday lunch Time in my mail box !!
Starting the cycle n'ext week
Will keep you guys posted

Finally was able to load the pictures !!
Here they go
Fynnoh overall enjoyed the presentation (vials for oils Côme inside the pouch)

Attachments

• IMG-20190720-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20190720-WA0001.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG-20190720-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20190720-WA0002.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG-20190720-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20190720-WA0005.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG-20190720-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20190720-WA0006.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG-20190720-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20190720-WA0003.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG-20190720-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20190720-WA0004.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 60
Allright so here is my review (Up to now) from Unichem products!!

I am currently doing since july 27th:

¥ 25mG D-Bol /Day (before workouts)
¥ 75mG Trenbolone Acetate M / W / F (3x a week)
¥ 400mG Test Cyp / week (divided in 0.5mL E O D)

Fynnoh Loves the stuff 😊

√ Definitly got stronger (and still now into couple Weeks) and Fuller even from only 25mg Dbol a day
√ Libido is trought the Roof (was only Higher on Cyp than Enan).. Pecker is always saying Hi and skin is a tad more oily at work
√ Trenbolone has given me the damn nightsweats and impatience unfortunately for my kids and my wife 😫... ThankGod no nightmares yet lol
√ Using Vialis once in a while, takes a while to kick in tho... When it does tho..😱💥

+ No P I P from any injections (always pleasant)

👌 Would give iit a 9/10 for now

Allright so here is my review (Up to now) from Unichem products!!

I am currently doing since july 27th:

¥ 25mG D-Bol /Day (before workouts)
¥ 75mG Trenbolone Acetate M / W / F (3x a week)
¥ 400mG Test Cyp / week (divided in 0.5mL E O D)

Fynnoh Loves the stuff 😊

√ Definitly got stronger (and still now into couple Weeks) and Fuller even from only 25mg Dbol a day
√ Libido is trought the Roof (was only Higher on Cyp than Enan).. Pecker is always saying Hi and skin is a tad more oily at work
√ Trenbolone has given me the damn nightsweats and impatience unfortunately for my kids and my wife 😫... ThankGod no nightmares yet lol
√ Using Vialis once in a while, takes a while to kick in tho... When it does tho..😱💥

+ No P I P from any injections (always pleasant)

👌 Would give iit a 9/10 for now

What's Fynnoh?

Verdict is ,

I dont know is these are the New Kayne or whatever.... And pretty much I dont mind !!

They are AWESOME