Underrated and overrated compounds

Overrated - Mast... I haven't tried as much as most here but I'm on mast right now and it definitely feels underrated compared to expectations but works for my e management at least.

Underrated - DHB, Anavar... I tried tbol for short period of time and it felt really good, strength/endurance went up quickly but var I get a better look and feeling for sure. DHB had me looking great too but has its sides.

Here’s one that’s gonna rub some people the wrong way.

Underrated - Insulin

Undoubtedly put on my best size while using GH and insulin. Turned my body into an absolute machine. Allowed me to remain relatively lean while pushing a large amount of food. Pumps were the best I’ve ever experienced.

Overrated - Mast... I haven't tried as much as most here but I'm on mast right now and it definitely feels underrated compared to expectations but works for my e management at least.

Underrated - DHB, Anavar... I tried tbol for short period of time and it felt really good, strength/endurance went up quickly but var I get a better look and feeling for sure. DHB had me looking great too but has its sides.
Mast is underwhelming for sure. It's damn strong at lowering my estrogen though holy shit.

What kind of sides does DHB have? How would you compare it to primo?

Here’s one that’s gonna rub some people the wrong way.

Underrated - Insulin

Undoubtedly put on my best size while using GH and insulin. Turned my body into an absolute machine. Allowed me to remain relatively lean while pushing a large amount of food. Pumps were the best I’ve ever experienced.
Did you run pharma GH or generic?

I believe that insulin has too high of a risk profile for me to run, but I believe that about tren as well. But tren probably won't kill you if you pin too much, can't say the same about slin.

Mast is underwhelming for sure. It's damn strong at lowering my estrogen though holy shit.

What kind of sides does DHB have? How would you compare it to primo?
I'm running the mast at a 1:2 ratio pretty much it definitely works as AI, only lost a few hairs too.

DHB - I was getting lots of night sweats. I haven't cracked my primo vials yet but from what I've read DHB is a strong version of primo but more side effects & the pip was wild.

So many things come into play everyone responds differently then theres genetec s diet how your train your sleep how you eat just because one guy looks like a Greek god after useing 3 bottles of bull shark pharma s tren e doesn’t mean it’s lighting in a bottle and if I take the same tren am gunna look the same !!!

Did you run pharma GH or generic?

I believe that insulin has too high of a risk profile for me to run, but I believe that about tren as well. But tren probably won't kill you if you pin too much, can't say the same about slin.
Generic GH.

As for the risk profile, can’t argue that. My dosing protocol was always very moderate. 10iu lantus in the AM, 6iu of humalog 3x a day. I’ve also only ever used quick pens which are basically impossible to miss dose.

In addition, I successfully brought my A1C down 3 points over the course of just a few months.

Underrated - Masteron.
Everyone uses testosterone as a "base" because it's androgenic, but masteron is more androgenic than test and doesn't aromatize, so lowering your base testosterone to 200ish and making up the rest with masteron gives you more androgens on a lower dose with less estrogen sides. I wouldnt use it as my anabolic, I'd use something like deca for that. If your using masteron as an anabolic, you'll probably be underwhelmed.

Overrated - Equipoise
Dont know why anyone uses it. Much better compounds out there.

Proviron is the most underrated compound imo. Nontoxic antidepressant anti estrogen libido enhancing ejaculate volume hardness strength.

Primo is the most overrated imo. I love it as a 50 year old but way overpriced under dosed super slow growth. 0 sides here though except empty wallet and back hair lol.

Generic GH.

As for the risk profile, can’t argue that. My dosing protocol was always very moderate. 10iu lantus in the AM, 6iu of humalog 3x a day. I’ve also only ever used quick pens which are basically impossible to miss dose.

In addition, I successfully brought my A1C down 3 points over the course of just a few months.
What was your gh dose?

Underrated - Masteron.
Everyone uses testosterone as a "base" because it's androgenic, but masteron is more androgenic than test and doesn't aromatize, so lowering your base testosterone to 200ish and making up the rest with masteron gives you more androgens on a lower dose with less estrogen sides. I wouldnt use it as my anabolic, I'd use something like deca for that. If your using masteron as an anabolic, you'll probably be underwhelmed.

Overrated - Equipoise
Dont know why anyone uses it. Much better compounds out there.
I like EQ, it works well. It's on par with nandrolone for it's anabolic effects imo. This would probably be my runner up for underrated.

Reactions: 3ml
Underrated:
Winstrol

Overrated:
Test cyp/enanthate
why do u think cyp/enanthae are overrated??do you think other esters are not overated or just test in general??im not questioning a mod like i kno more just very curious and thanks