Underrated and overrated compounds

why do u think cyp/enanthae are overrated??do you think other esters are not overated or just test in general??im not questioning a mod like i kno more just very curious and thanks
I just much prefer faster acting esters. I find longer lasting esters lack the punch the faster acting ones do. They have their place no doubt but try running 700mgs test suspension a week vs 700mg of enanthate

I just much prefer faster acting esters. I find longer lasting esters lack the punch the faster acting ones do. They have their place no doubt but try running 700mgs test suspension a week vs 700mg of enanthate
I haven't ran that volume of susp, but I've used it and man for me, the pip is not worth it. You must be made of iron to handle it. I also never found it had more kick than e. I took 100mg pre work out the last time and it gave me a boner at the gym. I gave up on it after that.

I haven't ran that volume of susp, but I've used it and man for me, the pip is not worth it. You must be made of iron to handle it. I also never found it had more kick than e. I took 100mg pre work out the last time and it gave me a boner at the gym. I gave up on it after that.
It depends how it's made. Steris suspension back in the day that was pharma didn't hurt me a bit. I've tried a few different UGLs and haven't had much luck with most of them over the years, some have been ok.

It packs alot more punch if you can handle doing it regularly for a few weeks.

It depends how it's made. Steris suspension back in the day that was pharma didn't hurt me a bit. I've tried a few different UGLs and haven't had much luck with most of them over the years, some have been ok.

It packs alot more punch if you can handle doing it regularly for a few weeks.
Almere made a great suspension, very little pip, it was so fine ground you could inject it thru a 28 gauge insulin pin and it didn’t clog.

I git some once when he screwed up and sent me the wrong stuff.

find proviron hard on the hairline??mind asking your dose day?
bounced between 25-50mg/day. i’m 23 and both sides of my genetics never lost their hair. haven’t had to worry about hair on any cycle (yet) so I won’t be the right person to answer your question.

Almere made a great suspension, very little pip, it was so fine ground you could inject it thru a 28 gauge insulin pin and it didn’t clog.

I git some once when he screwed up and sent me the wrong stuff.
That would be awesome stuff. Alot of UGL stuff isn't micronized well and clogs even a 23g. This usually causes the pip

Underrated - GH
pretty much the only compound I’ve ever used that could transform your body at mind blowing speeds with to be honest little effort on your part

Overrated - tren
I mean it’s a good steroid, probably the best in terms of anabolic capabilities but the amount of side effects makes it a questionable choice.
In terms of risk/reward ratio, I’d say it’s not that great of a steroid to use.