UFC 276 - Adesanya vs Cannonier

Bolton73

Trusted Member
UFC 276 is today, so who do you got for these fights?

As much as I dislike him, I have to go with Adesanya in the main event. When Cannonier fought Whitaker, it showed that there's levels to this game, and Cannonier aint on that level yet.

I have to go with Holloway all the way. He's my favorite fighter, and I also feel he won their second fight. Volkanovski is very impressive, though. So whatever the outcome, I feel this is going to be a closely contested war.

I'm picking Pereira over Strickland. I'm hoping this is fought on the feet. If so, I feel Pereira will outshine Strickland.

I've gotta go with Lawler over Barberena - Lawler's the man. Having said that, he's 40 years old now, and didn't look too impressive in fighting Diaz in his last fight, even though he won. But I'm hoping Robbie pulls it off.

Probably gonna take O'Malley over Munhoz. I just feel that Munhoz is gonna have a problem with the length/reach of O'Malley.

Finally, I'm picking Turner over Ridell.

Enjoy the fights ... and who are you picking?

UFC 276 is today, so who do you got for these fights?

As much as I dislike him, I have to go with Adesanya in the main event. When Cannonier fought Whitaker, it showed that there's levels to this game, and Cannonier aint on that level yet.

I have to go with Holloway all the way. He's my favorite fighter, and I also feel he won their second fight. Volkanovski is very impressive, though. So whatever the outcome, I feel this is going to be a closely contested war.

I'm picking Pereira over Strickland. I'm hoping this is fought on the feet. If so, I feel Pereira will outshine Strickland.

I've gotta go with Lawler over Barberena - Lawler's the man. Having said that, he's 40 years old now, and didn't look too impressive in fighting Diaz in his last fight, even though he won. But I'm hoping Robbie pulls it off.

Probably gonna take O'Malley over Munhoz. I just feel that Munhoz is gonna have a problem with the length/reach of O'Malley.

Finally, I'm picking Turner over Ridell.

Enjoy the fights ... and who are you picking?
I'd love to start following fights but I rarely do. How do you whatch these is it all paper view?

I jave money on perreira over Strickland just because it pays out decently

I also put money on Holloway for same reason but have my doubts

I threw down on the long shot with connonier just because it pays out like 4x my money lol but going in expecting that money's gone

Adesanya - yup whole other level
Volk - i like Hollaway but Volk improved
Strickland - more tools but i hate that kid. Would enjoy losing that bet
Lawler - fight made for him- met him twice great guy
O’Malley - not a fan but he should win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% I'm.going in pretty well knowing my.moneys gone

That being said I like Strickland he's entertaining, such an ass hat, he says whatever the fuck he wants without even thinking about it and it comes naturally, unlike covington who you can tell is just putting on an act, where Strickland seems like a.legit piece of shit human being

You definitely called that one right with Volkanovski over Holloway. The previous two fights were razor-thin close, but this last one wasn't even competitive (even though Holloway was giving it his best).

Volk is now talking about moving up to 155 to challenge for the belt. What do you think his chances are with Oliveira? ... or even with Makhachev?

You definitely called that one right with Volkanovski over Holloway. The previous two fights were razor-thin close, but this last one wasn't even competitive (even though Holloway was giving it his best).

Volk is now talking about moving up to 155 to challenge for the belt. What do you think his chances are with Oliveira? ... or even with Makhachev?
Volk is much too small for 155. both those guys are just too big for him. I know Volk was heavy when he played rugby but his frame is just not big enough.

That said i would enjoy seeing him fight either one. But he should just stay at 145. There are some 135s that can move up and challenge him.

Volk is much too small for 155. both those guys are just too big for him. I know Volk was heavy when he played rugby but his frame is just not big enough.

That said i would enjoy seeing him fight either one. But he should just stay at 145. There are some 135s that can move up and challenge him.
I felt the same way about his frame. He'd easily be able to put the 10 lbs on, but I don't feel he'd be too effective. He wouldn't be as fast and agile, and I'd have to wonder about his cardio with that much more muscle packed onto his frame. He mentioned that he wouldn't put on any weight and fight as-is, but i think he'd be too small to get away with that against the top 155ers, IMO.

I wouldn't mind seeing Yan or Dillashaw move up and fight him. I'd also like to see Cejudo challenge him.

Sterling says he wants to fight him and sub him quickly, but don't really know what to say about that one :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing. No way he can add that much more muscle.