UFC 260 - Ngannou vs Miocic

Bolton73

Trusted Member
Who's got who in this one?

The main event is a hard one for me, simply because Ngannou has only gone 2 and a half minutes in his last 4 fights combined - so its impossible to know if he's made the necessary changes in order to stop it from being a repeat of their last fight. However, I will say he stuffed Blaydes' attempts quite easily in their second fight.

Ngannou is a -120 favorite right now, but I'm gonna go for Stipe. Everyone always bets against him, but more often than not he pulls it off.

I got Luque over Woodley, and I'm PRAYING that Almeida KO's O'Malley.

I think Stipe is a smart fighter, even if Ngannou stuffs some of his takedowns, stipe will find a way to avoid his heavy hands

I hate how Woodley has fought the last few fights, actually I would say he doesn't even fight, he just shows up, backs up to the cage, throws punches that never land, and goes home with 6 figs, he's just showing up for the money, this shouldn't even be a co-main

I also want to see O'Malley lose lol, but also like his style of fighting a bit

This one is hard for me.. especially to place a bet. If you bet on nagagnou he will pull the upset.. and to bet against miocic is just plain stupid imo.... good matchup but I just cant pick a winner. Im surprised ngannou would be the favorite.

Nagannou by KO or stipe by decision

Technically i would say Stipe but the unknown factor is there are rumours he is starting to show signs of concussion syndrome, speak issues, etc. The man has been in a ton of wars over a decade now. hope its not true. I think he is more technical and athletic that Nagannou and if it goes past one round Stipe wins.

Nothing else on this card interests me. But I second @Bolton73 hope for o"Malley to get KOed. So sick of these guys that are getting on main cards because of their personality versus their talent.

This one is hard for me.. especially to place a bet. If you bet on nagagnou he will pull the upset.. and to bet against miocic is just plain stupid imo.... good matchup but I just cant pick a winner. Im surprised ngannou would be the favorite.

Nagannou by KO or stipe by decision
I was also surprised to see Ngannou as favorite. Vegas really seems to hate Stipe, they always have him as the dog.

Technically i would say Stipe but the unknown factor is there are rumours he is starting to show signs of concussion syndrome, speak issues, etc. The man has been in a ton of wars over a decade now. hope its not true. I think he is more technical and athletic that Nagannou and if it goes past one round Stipe wins.

Nothing else on this card interests me. But I second @Bolton73 hope for o"Malley to get KOed. So sick of these guys that are getting on main cards because of their personality versus their talent.
Its a shame that the Volkanovski-Ortega fight was cancelled. That would have been an interesting match-up. And if Ortega won, a rematch with Holloway would be in the cards.