TRT PCT - protocol and blood testing questions

Clubsouthern25

Hello everyone,

First post here - I hope i'm doing this right. I'm planning on coming off of a Testosterone Enanthate 125mg/week dose, and I'm hoping to understand the best way to mitigate symptoms and return to normal androgen functioning.

Some background:
- Male in my late 20's - T levels have always been low-normal (300-375ng/Dl) but wasn't enough to go the medical route for TRT. Wanted to try a low dose of T partially for aesthetics, but also to see if it would help my sex drive.
- Started a 125mg/week dose in Feb 2022. Great experience for all of the typical reasons.
- Looking to come off now for the foreseeable future for a variety of reasons, but mostly fertility.

Questions:
- For a PCT, I have clomid and nolvadex - and I am considering adding HCG as well. Is HCG important to include? I see mixed opinions online.
- I've seen Derek in MPMD talk about the importance of waiting until testosterone clears your system before beginning a PCT. If I am administering 125mg/week enanthate in a single dose, how long should I give before beginning the PCT?

Blood testing:
Living in the Ottawa region - I don't have a GP I feel comfortable asking for blood testing for this kind of thing, but I would really like to find somewhere to be able to monitor my T/E2 (high sensitive), etc. levels while I am recovering. Any recommendations on good places to go and pay out of pocket (either online or in person).

Thanks!

Last edited: