Tren

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
Anyone who has ran tren has that love hate relationship with tren.
But I hate to say it, nothing equals tren.

My last run, even low dose at 175 mg a week, put more actual muscle tissue on me then my primo cycles, or my deca cycles, or any other cycle I have ran. It builds lean muscle tissue with no bloat then loss.

The evil of tren is it works, but there is a cost. Even low dose it messes with you.

So here is my thought. If one could control themselves and only do 8 week tren cycles (yeah hard to stop when you see the gains) and could actually stop once the beauty of tren started to show, do you think you’d be farther ahead than a 16 week cycle of anything else.

so 8 weeks tren 8 off 8 on, vs 16 weeks of something else and 8 weeks off.

So I’m curious what other guys think.

My tren cycles were never less then 16 weeks and I’d only start losing my mind at around the 600-700mg mark 😂

I’m one of the few that reacts really well to tren, a comfortable cycle was around the 300 mark, but it really was pointless going that long, last 6 weeks or so was probably a waste.

8 wks is kinda short, it takes 4 to 5 weeks to really get things happening I doubt anyone of us could actually stop at 8 weeks.

But given that choice I’d take 8 weeks of tren over any other compound at 16 weeks hands down!

Tren was the first compound i used many years ago. That was a mistake because i liked it too much.
I used pretty much every compound available and some are good, some not so much. But tren is always tren.
The main problem is, its hard to stop using it when you decide to. Nothing really compares and you know it.
Long term health issues? Hopefully, i wont find out, but theres a chance i will. Time will tell
Still want to use it tho

I like 8-10 week blasts of short esters over long drawn out long ester runs. I always keep my test e base of 150 or 250mg or whatever, then add prop on top. Then add the other short estered compound in at a decent dose. Smash hard for a couple months, then drop back to the test base.
When i drop back to just test, i switch to slin pins for my test e and pin in different spots. Gives those sites ive been hammering ed or eod time to recover

I absolutely love tren! I haven’t used it in a couple years , just 125ml of test & 100 ml of primo weekly. I would take tren for 8 weeks hands down over any other compound . I’m pushing 50 , but I have enough tren ace to run a little farewell blast for 10 weeks ish . It’s been calling my name for months now 😂. I think tren gives you a look and feel nothing else can, unfortunately it’s not the greatest for the body.

Anyone who has ran tren has that love hate relationship with tren.
But I hate to say it, nothing equals tren.

My last run, even low dose at 175 mg a week, put more actual muscle tissue on me then my primo cycles, or my deca cycles, or any other cycle I have ran. It builds lean muscle tissue with no bloat then loss.

The evil of tren is it works, but there is a cost. Even low dose it messes with you.

So here is my thought. If one could control themselves and only do 8 week tren cycles (yeah hard to stop when you see the gains) and could actually stop once the beauty of tren started to show, do you think you’d be farther ahead than a 16 week cycle of anything else.

so 8 weeks tren 8 off 8 on, vs 16 weeks of something else and 8 weeks off.

So I’m curious what other guys think.

Short esters for the win. Much prefer short esters and shorter cycles as opposed to long esters and longer cycles. 8 wks on and 8 wks off is much better than 16wks on and 16wks off. I also can’t stand wiating weeks for the compound to kick with long esters

Tren!!

I think over 8 weeks is too much
My personal opinion
I think doing it right 8 weeks is more than enough

Dosage 300mg
Have been up to 500mg in 2014

I think 1cc eod is my sweet spot
I wouldn’t do more or less next time around

Last time I used it I was much younger
Not sure how I would react now being older with more things on my plate
I assume I’ll be fine lol but who knows maybe will make me mental now that I’m 30+

No prob with me and Tren on a 16 wk run, and sometimes I push it a little longer. I don't get any sides other than some heartburn which I've learned to control. I was on Tren at a certain point in my life where someone not on anything would have had a mental breakdown, and I held it all together and stayed on cycle and didnt miss a workout as breaking myself physically kept me in line.

If I could stay on indefinitely I would. 300 to 400 /wk is perfect with a 200 base of E and Ace to make up the rest so I can adjust as needed as there are times a little more can spice things up but then back down fast.

I always run it with test and mast, like 200 to 250/wk each depending on how those vials are dosed.

My tren cycles were never less then 16 weeks and I’d only start losing my mind at around the 600-700mg mark 😂

I’m one of the few that reacts really well to tren, a comfortable cycle was around the 300 mark, but it really was pointless going that long, last 6 weeks or so was probably a waste.

8 wks is kinda short, it takes 4 to 5 weeks to really get things happening I doubt anyone of us could actually stop at 8 weeks.

But given that choice I’d take 8 weeks of tren over any other compound at 16 weeks hands down!
Funny thing is when I bought more tren to do my last cycle, I thought of you and how you liked tren, were ripped and 60. I figured maybe if I ran a little less, a few more times, I might be able to learn to be happy on it.

I wasn’t bad last time till I hit around 16 weeks, then I started to get angry and thinking weird.

So maybe 10 weeks would be perfect.

I feel like my ability to handle the side effects from tren have significantly diminished with age. My body seems to recognize it faster and react to it sooner.

It has definitely been the most effective compound I’ve used but as you say, it comes at a price and not necessarily a financial one.

I feel like my ability to handle the side effects from tren have significantly diminished with age. My body seems to recognize it faster and react to it sooner.
Agreed, but thats also every other compound for me as well. Even just test over a decent amount will raise my bp. Never happened with anything before

My first experiment with Tren was terrible, paranoid and anxious but back then I always ran EQ in every cycle and I didn't know they don't mix well.

Anyway I've been on Tren more than I've been off this year. Low doses 50,75,100 titrated up each 10 week period running 100 weekly currently and feel great. I've been using it about 10weeks on and 2 off alongside my trt and extra test for the 10 weeks I've probably had it in my system in low amounts most of the last 35 weeks. my blood tests good and bp 120/80 everything is good.

One thing to note, right now my resting heart rate is way up like almost 80bpm but on my 2 weeks off it's like 65 I'm sure it's the gear and probably part of why it works. So far I'd rather run low dose Tren over moon face deca or high BP EQ last winter it was 160/95, I've never tried Primo yet.

When I’ve run Tren I could fuck for hours but not cum. Plus I would fuck my ex 4-5 times a day. She was a whore so she loved it.
One of my ex's liked it about 6 times a day. I would have the same thing fuck for like an hour and not cum even with anal, which usually makes me cum faster, I think it was from the volume of sex more than the tren, deca will do this too me too even if I'm not hypersexual like I am on the Tren, I'll feel like I'm about to cum but it doesn't happen.

One of my ex's liked it about 6 times a day. I would have the same thing fuck for like an hour and not cum even with anal, which usually makes me cum faster, I think it was from the volume of sex more than the tren, deca will do this too me too even if I'm not hypersexual like I am on the Tren, I'll feel like I'm about to cum but it doesn't happen.
Must of been the same girl that I dated. 😂😂