Tren questions

Goldenrod

Staff member
Hi guys,

Just looking for opinions. Never ran Tren before and never took more than one compound at a time. Read everything I can on Tren and to be clear, I’m not looking to add 30 pounds - just curious and like the idea of adding lean muscle and helping with healing and strength.
I read about the sides so I decided ace is the better option as it’s half life is shorter in case I react bad.
So - I may drop my test TRT dose or keep it going and add Tren?
I always start any new compound super low and add in. I don’t take much of anything so small doses do a lot for me. I also pyramid up and down and will continue.
Appreciate suggestions - dose to start and duration? Like to put on 10 pounds of lean muscle. I am finally able to train my legs again with some weight as I had a bad knee injury so that will help with overall power.
Thanks in advance.

You don’t really want to run Aas after a bad injury where you weren’t able to train.

You will get too strong, too fast.

You want to have built back strength both in the muscle and the connective tissues first. The longer the better.

I well know serious knee injuries. More than most.

It’s frustrating..... I know. But this approach is far better than trying to get back to one’s former self or beyond with drugs.

It rarely works out well.

You don’t really want to run Aas after a bad injury where you weren’t able to train.

You will get too strong, too fast.

You want to have built back strength both in the muscle and the connective tissues first. The longer the better.

I well know serious knee injuries. More than most.

It’s frustrating..... I know. But this approach is far better than trying to get back to one’s former self or beyond with drugs.

It rarely works out well.

I second this. Tren of all things would be my last choice in this situation

As a newbie, I’m following this thread closely. I have 5 vials of tren ace, but not confident enough to run it until I know how to manage what sides and what I need on hand to run it. Not many other threads give the detailed info I was hoping for.

I agree with BUN here, if anything real legitimate TRT doses of test and maybe baby doses of things with a reputation for helping with connective tissue turnover. 100mg Primo and/or 10mg Var (stop laughing you fuckers) that kind of thing. AAS to be used as a support supplement only at this time, and for quite a while.

While we're at it you hit on something I always think is funny, although not as much this time due to where you are coming from. Most of the time you hear it is from inexperienced folks who are worried about getting "too big" (whatever the fuck that means ?lol )

You only want to gain about 10lbs of beef not 30? So I would ask you this - does that mean you are only gonna train and eat at a 33% level of what you would if you were going for all 30? :) . Especially as you get on in age you are gonna need to go pretty balls out to make any significant gains. And again especially taking ur age into consideration you damn well best make sure your joints are in the best shape possible to avoid injury.

I love my tren . For your first time i would recommend ace for sure tren can come with some crazy sidea that sneak up on you . Night sweats and trouble sleeping for sure . Be prepared . I also find mentally it can play games with you . If you start having thoughts or acting differently. Collect yourself try to realize it probably the tren . Tren is a awesome product but should be used with care and education.

Thanks for the responses - BUN, I will probably never be fully healed unless I get a body transplant but I go to physio, chiro, modified my training, stretch a lot, swim, etc. I never stopped training but am back up to sets of 50 reps (deep) squats with no weight and adding in bar weight and little more. Legs are growing. I’m late 40’s and always dealing with injuries and not from over training or heavy lifting - I don’t do either. I use to and did a few contact sports and as such - I’m paying the price. I’ve tried almost every compound out there exception of a few which included Tren hence my curiosity
Too big (gondar1)for me means having to buying a whole new set of suits for work - otherwise I don’t care. I simply put the 10 lbs down because if someone asks for help, they are usually asked what are your goals, why don’t you do it with food, train harder, etc.? I don’t really watch the scale - I look in the mirror.
I’ve been training for 31 years and still learn everyday and thank you for the advice and help you give - I do listen but I’m not your average garden variety idiot who wants to get big fast with chemicals. My best gains in my 30’s were from 3 workouts a week all compound heavy movements - good diet with a weight gainer, gained 15 pounds and ya some was fat. I’m not in my 30’s and can’t do a lot of what I did back then.
Most of you guys are huge and train hard - I’m not, I’m 6 and 210 and reasonable lean - major emphasis on reasonable whatever the fuck that means. I still look decent and have decent strength and I’m OK with that but yes, I wouldn’t mind a few other experiments. I can’t really ramp up my training fast even if my strength dictates it is ok - I hurt myself so I do it slow and steady - pain has taught me a lot. I can’t ramp up my number of workouts (I’m one on and in off) - or I get hurt. I swim, walk between or hit the heavy bag on off days.
Point being - regardless of the compound I take - I modify my reps and exercises and very gradually increase my weight. For example - if I curl 30lb dumbells with ease for 15 reps, I will continue to do so for at least a few arm workouts until I know I’m ok and then go up to 35. Yes - laugh I know it isn’t much but I want to keep active. I can grow and keep my muscle I built from years under heavy iron with slow, controlled workouts.
As for the food comments - my body tells me when it needs more and when it does, I feed it. We already eat healthy - mostly fish and chicken, eggs, and a few veggie sources of protein and red eat once a week.
I just read all these Tren stories and thought maybe I would try it for a month and see what it’s all about.
Again - appreciate your time to respond and I listened - best to skip the test.
Enjoy your Sunday - fuck it’s hot!

If you are the kind of guy that women are attracted to and you are in a relationship that you care about then be extremely careful with Tren... this is not an issue for me, but I can definitely see how you could ruin your life with that little Tren devil on your shoulder whispering into your ear (well, he's more like yelling on a bullhorn).

Watch out for your tendons as mentioned if you are recovering from injury, and up your magnesium intake to combat insomnea and night sweats. Good luck!

@Goldenrod if you are going to try tren then do so in moderation. Ace is a much better choice as if you start going squirrelly then you can drop it and it’s clear relatively quickly.

I feel like gods gift to woman when I’ve run tren but it also makes me extremely jealous which is not a good combo.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses - BUN, I will probably never be fully healed unless I get a body transplant but I go to physio, chiro, modified my training, stretch a lot, swim, etc. I never stopped training but am back up to sets of 50 reps (deep) squats with no weight and adding in bar weight and little more. Legs are growing. I’m late 40’s and always dealing with injuries and not from over training or heavy lifting - I don’t do either. I use to and did a few contact sports and as such - I’m paying the price. I’ve tried almost every compound out there exception of a few which included Tren hence my curiosity
Too big (gondar1)for me means having to buying a whole new set of suits for work - otherwise I don’t care. I simply put the 10 lbs down because if someone asks for help, they are usually asked what are your goals, why don’t you do it with food, train harder, etc.? I don’t really watch the scale - I look in the mirror.
I’ve been training for 31 years and still learn everyday and thank you for the advice and help you give - I do listen but I’m not your average garden variety idiot who wants to get big fast with chemicals. My best gains in my 30’s were from 3 workouts a week all compound heavy movements - good diet with a weight gainer, gained 15 pounds and ya some was fat. I’m not in my 30’s and can’t do a lot of what I did back then.
Most of you guys are huge and train hard - I’m not, I’m 6 and 210 and reasonable lean - major emphasis on reasonable whatever the fuck that means. I still look decent and have decent strength and I’m OK with that but yes, I wouldn’t mind a few other experiments. I can’t really ramp up my training fast even if my strength dictates it is ok - I hurt myself so I do it slow and steady - pain has taught me a lot. I can’t ramp up my number of workouts (I’m one on and in off) - or I get hurt. I swim, walk between or hit the heavy bag on off days.
Point being - regardless of the compound I take - I modify my reps and exercises and very gradually increase my weight. For example - if I curl 30lb dumbells with ease for 15 reps, I will continue to do so for at least a few arm workouts until I know I’m ok and then go up to 35. Yes - laugh I know it isn’t much but I want to keep active. I can grow and keep my muscle I built from years under heavy iron with slow, controlled workouts.
As for the food comments - my body tells me when it needs more and when it does, I feed it. We already eat healthy - mostly fish and chicken, eggs, and a few veggie sources of protein and red eat once a week.
I just read all these Tren stories and thought maybe I would try it for a month and see what it’s all about.
Lots of good advice here. guess the only thing left to say is paragraphs and spaces.

How deep are the squats?I would stick with the high reps,plenty of speed skaters built great legs on reps as high as 100-150.

What were your injuries and where are you exactly in regards to rehab?

How long ago was injury suffered? What was injury or injuries? Was surgery required? How long post op? What was involved in surgery?

I get the allure of Tren and the curiosity to run it especially when people refer to it as the Golden Nectar of The Gods. Even though another compound would be a better match for your situation let's be real, you're going to run it regardless of what anyone says - I'm pretty sure most of us have been in the same situation when looking at gear we've never tried (DHB I'm looking at you).

So like many have already said:
- run Tren Ace - in and more importantly out in case you have to abort
- if you're in a long term relationship and your partner says you're being a dick then you're being a dick - Tren has the ability to cloud your judgement making you think you're the shit and everyone else is just "jealous" - nope you're being a dick - a big fat Tren dick
- less is more - we say that about everything and most of the time we don't listen, but in Tren's case listen - you do not need a lot on your first run to get great results, more in this case doesn't mean more gain but more sides
- have prami/caber on hand - I would say most would prefer caber considering prami can make you feel like shit
- especially in your case bump up the weights slowly like you've been doing. Trust me when I say Tren will make you feel like superman - you're not

Just my 2 cents

How deep are the squats?I would stick with the high reps,plenty of speed skaters built great legs on reps as high as 100-150.
Parallel or a little deeper. When I say adding weight - 45 pound bar and nothing more. Have no intention of squatting heavy again ever.

What were your injuries and where are you exactly in regards to rehab?

How long ago was injury suffered? What was injury or injuries? Was surgery required? How long post op? What was involved in surgery?

Injury is approx 4 - 5 months old, partially torn meniscus in right knee. Physio is done but I still do the exercises, stretches every day/foam rolls, etc. No more pain in the knee but I’m not going to push it. Pulled or strained left pec - still bothers me if I do specific chest exercises which I no longer do. Still do my stretches, light flyes. No surgery for anything, just massage, chiro, physio, ice, heat, test.....
I have a sports physiotherapist I go to as soon as anything gets bad.
Chest was injured many times from heavy benches but nothing torn. Breaking up scar tissue and massage.
I can train all my body parts normal except chest and legs. Legs - I still get. A great pump and exhausted from high reps.
I was given the thumbs up to start pushing it with my legs and use common sense with chest.
That’s the Coles notes version.
Thx

I get the allure of Tren and the curiosity to run it especially when people refer to it as the Golden Nectar of The Gods. Even though another compound would be a better match for your situation let's be real, you're going to run it regardless of what anyone says - I'm pretty sure most of us have been in the same situation when looking at gear we've never tried (DHB I'm looking at you).

So like many have already said:
- run Tren Ace - in and more importantly out in case you have to abort
- if you're in a long term relationship and your partner says you're being a dick then you're being a dick - Tren has the ability to cloud your judgement making you think you're the shit and everyone else is just "jealous" - nope you're being a dick - a big fat Tren dick
- less is more - we say that about everything and most of the time we don't listen, but in Tren's case listen - you do not need a lot on your first run to get great results, more in this case doesn't mean more gain but more sides
- have prami/caber on hand - I would say most would prefer caber considering prami can make you feel like shit
- especially in your case bump up the weights slowly like you've been doing. Trust me when I say Tren will make you feel like superman - you're not

Just my 2 cents

Thank you and no, I am not going to run Tren for sure. I’m just curious and wanted the opinions of people with experience. I’m a cautious person hence never running more than one compound at a time and never at high doses. I never took more than 400 mg of test for s week or two while I pyramid up and down. Based on all the knowledge of this group - I will pass on the thought for now and stick with something else.
I am a pretty level guy now do to my age and not wanting to be an asshole to anyone but I was a doorman for a decade and have a little devil in me that can come out if someone pushes me too far but it takes a lot.
Again - thank you all for your time to comment and advise.
Cheers

@Goldenrod

Great replies, in the first few responses we had to make some assumptions of course. I think those answers are still valid but it certainly does sound to me like you have your shit together quite nicely.

No surgery (or PRP or stem cells etc) being considered for your knee? Guys usually seem to be able to recover from minor meniscus surgery very quickly these days - walking out of hospital once they wake from surgery and back up to speed in a few short weeks. Depends on the natureof the damage obviously though.

Injury is approx 4 - 5 months old, partially torn meniscus in right knee. Physio is done but I still do the exercises, stretches every day/foam rolls, etc. No more pain in the knee but I’m not going to push it. Pulled or strained left pec - still bothers me if I do specific chest exercises which I no longer do. Still do my stretches, light flyes. No surgery for anything, just massage, chiro, physio, ice, heat, test.....
I have a sports physiotherapist I go to as soon as anything gets bad.
Chest was injured many times from heavy benches but nothing torn. Breaking up scar tissue and massage.
I can train all my body parts normal except chest and legs. Legs - I still get. A great pump and exhausted from high reps.
I was given the thumbs up to start pushing it with my legs and use common sense with chest.
That’s the Coles notes version.
Thx

Ahhh...those injuries need to be managed as you are in your 40s but honestly I have done WAY worse to my knees, back, shoulders and neck with with 30 yrs of Jiu jitsu and 10+ years of rugby and still push decent weights and have made the injuries manageable... just stay committed to recovery (sleep and diet) and mobility work (daily).

My research suggests that the compounds “safe” for guys over 40 are test (100-250) plus Mast (100-200) and primo (200-400) dosages. TRT plus the above dosages of these compounds will still put you in a super physiological state to achieve your goals.

PS DHB may also fit in this arena but I don’t know enough yet on potential sides and ideal low - moderate dosages to comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would spend the next 6-12 weeks strengthening things naturally and then hop on what you wish.

Tren doesn’t make you an asshole. If you want to be an asshole it gives assholes what they think is an acceptable excuse to be assholes. At least in my experiences.

Tren can however lead to bad decisions. Primarily allow you to see a sexy side in pretty much any woman regardless of stature, looks or both.

For example....Under normal circumstances...

Fuck sakes that woman was missing teeth. Wtf?!?!?

On tren....

Fuck.... she’s only missing a few teeth....meh...wonder what her pussy tastes like?

I would spend the next 6-12 weeks strengthening things naturally and then hop on what you wish.

Tren doesn’t make you an asshole. If you want to be an asshole it gives assholes what they think is an acceptable excuse to be assholes. At least in my experiences.

Tren can however lead to bad decisions. Primarily allow you to see a sexy side in pretty much any woman regardless of stature, looks or both.

For example....Under normal circumstances...

Fuck sakes that woman was missing teeth. Wtf?!?!?

On tren....

Fuck.... she’s only missing a few teeth....meh...wonder what her pussy tastes like?
Lmao - appreciate all the suggestions and advice. Regardless of what I do - I monitor before, mid and after - hormones, lipids, kidneys and liver. I am taking 100 mg of t enanthate now. I’m just doing my research - I’ve read the Tren threads and it makes me wonder is it really that good.