Travelling for awhile, but what about my gears??!!

I can help you.
The singular and plural form of "gear" is "gear" in both cases.
Like "deer". 'Look at the deer', 'look at all those deer'.

As far as the other stuff goes take the advice of the other fella's and be safe. This is one of the rare cases where I personally would support Undec.

How much time do you have before leaving?
What is your desired weekly dose of Test?
Any Estrogen or other side effects from Test?

If you get a hold of some Undec post up and we can help you plan a protocol.

PS - It's not (always) the end of the world if you need to let your Test level drop, some guys hardly notice
Hey gondar1,

I got some Undec today. Looks like I would be leaving for USA not before July. Anyhow, can you give me a plan protocol? What would be the best sched? Thanks ahead!

Hey gondar1,

I got some Undec today. Looks like I would be leaving for USA not before July. Anyhow, can you give me a plan protocol? What would be the best sched? Thanks ahead!
There will be many questions :) For now please send me a pm with everything you know about your time, schedule etc. and answers to any of the questions you've been asked in this thread, particularly target levels. Give as much very fine detail as possible. That will give us a good starting point without cluttering up the thread and clarify if their is anything you wish to keep private and away from the open forum.

Then I would like to bring it back to this thread so as to allow for others comments and help to make sure we've not missed anything. putting a protocol together is normally simple enough but with your situation I think it may be very beneficial for you to get lots of different input, their are lots of folks here with a variety of experiences to share.

Undeconate you better start now. Lol. Seriously its a very long ester and I love it. Kinda off topic, but since i started using Undeconate I dont use hcg anymore. Maybe its in my head or some bro science because I dont know why, but my balls dont shrink like raisins and go inside me like when i used test e. Maybe its closer to natural test? I have no clue.