Travelling for awhile, but what about my gears??!!

Stud71

Hello guys,

I am just getting off my first blast and slowing setting down to a cruise. It’s been great! I feel amazing, drop some fat, gained weight and strength. It’s been a revolution for my age (50) and a pretty low test score. For sure it’s gonna be my new life style.

However, looking forward, I might be travelling in USA for about a month long. So my concerns and questions are, how can I make it through without my weekly doses of Enanthate, for a full month? Since it’s illegal to cross with or possess test in USA, do you guys have experience that situation or have any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I am just getting off my first blast and slowing setting down to a cruise. It’s been great! I feel amazing, drop some fat, gained weight and strength. It’s been a revolution for my age (50) and a pretty low test score. For sure it’s gonna be my new life style.

However, looking forward, I might be travelling in USA for about a month long. So my concerns and questions are, how can I make it through without my weekly doses of Enanthate, for a full month? Since it’s illegal to cross with or possess test in USA, do you guys have experience that situation or have any suggestions?
You can do one big shot right before you go. Or try and get some test undeconate, much longer ester

Hello guys,

If it’s prescribed you can travel anywhere with your medication.

If not, you will definitely start to feel like shit after a few weeks even with a large dose prior to leaving.

You could also try and source some gear down there?

If it’s prescribed you can travel anywhere with your medication.

If not, you will definitely start to feel like shit after a few weeks even with a large dose prior to leaving.

You could also try and source some gear down there?
Do you know any liable source down there?

Don’t risk it in the US. That’s my advice.
If you get caught crossing the border with it you’re going to get hung. They take that shit seriously down here.
If you don’t have a sources here, or a script to travel with it, you’re shit out of luck.
I work in the US and I’d never risk bringing anything across the border. You’ll be permanently banned from the US (at minimum) and maybe even end up in jail for it.

If you look around there are sources in the usa, you could get a us source to ship it to a friends house or a address before leaving.

If you look around there are sources in the usa, you could get a us source to ship it to a friends house or a address before leaving.

If your going to ask a friend to receive in the USA make sure you know the law related to steroids in the USA

And know the penalties and tell your friend so they make an informed decision

Because your talking serious time if they get caught

USA laws related to steroids are way more harsh then here in Canada

If your going to ask a friend to receive in the USA make sure you know the law related to steroids in the USA

This was likely info i should have added lol thank you, 🤣 although i wasn't actually sure on the laws in usa, i know there tons more clinics then here that's for sure.

Listen to Bull, you don't want to get caught going through a border or ordering PED's in the US. There are multiple online news articles (recent) ordering across borders and getting caught. I have a lot of friends in the US and it is a different world. The penalties are severe for non - prescription PED personal use. You will be fine with a shot of a long ester like undecanoate but I agree with @aGuyFromWinnipeg and start the shots early to get a stable level.

Don’t risk it in the US. That’s my advice.
If you get caught crossing the border with it you’re going to get hung. They take that shit seriously down here.
If you don’t have a sources here, or a script to travel with it, you’re shit out of luck.
I work in the US and I’d never risk bringing anything across the border. You’ll be permanently banned from the US (at minimum) and maybe even end up in jail for it.
Ok yeah, I wont try! So I guess the legal way to have a source in USA is from a Doctor prescription right?

Listen to Bull, you don't want to get caught going through a border or ordering PED's in the US. There are multiple online news articles (recent) ordering across borders and getting caught. I have a lot of friends in the US and it is a different world. The penalties are severe for non - prescription PED personal use. You will be fine with a shot of a long ester like undecanoate but I agree with @aGuyFromWinnipeg and start the shots early to get a stable level.
The lab Im ordering from, Pareto, doesn’t have undecanoate! Do you have any suggestions?

I can help you.
The singular and plural form of "gear" is "gear" in both cases.
Like "deer". 'Look at the deer', 'look at all those deer'.

As far as the other stuff goes take the advice of the other fella's and be safe. This is one of the rare cases where I personally would support Undec.

How much time do you have before leaving?
What is your desired weekly dose of Test?
Any Estrogen or other side effects from Test?

If you get a hold of some Undec post up and we can help you plan a protocol.

PS - It's not (always) the end of the world if you need to let your Test level drop, some guys hardly notice

I can help you.

As far as the other stuff goes take the advice of the other fella's and be safe. This is one of the rare cases where I personally would support Undec.

PS - It's not (always) the end of the world if you need to let your Test level drop, some guys hardly notice
Hey man, thanks for correcting me, my mother tongue is french… damn Frenchie 🙄.

This is still a question for me! I don’t know yet when and if I will be leaving, but it might be within the next 3-4 weeks if I take a guess. I just ended a blast of 400mg Enanthate per week. As of today, Im going back down to 150. So I want to cruise at 150mg.
And for Estrogen, I felt a bit of a mood swing 2 weeks ago, which was my hint to slow down after 12 weeks of blast. I took half a Aromasin and seems to fix it.
That’s about it!

Hey man, thanks for correcting me, my mother tongue is french… damn Frenchie 🙄.

This is still a question for me! I don’t know yet when and if I will be leaving, but it might be within the next 3-4 weeks if I take a guess. I just ended a blast of 400mg Enanthate per week. As of today, Im going back down to 150. So I want to cruise at 150mg.
And for Estrogen, I felt a bit of a mood swing 2 weeks ago, which was my hint to slow down after 12 weeks of blast. I took half a Aromasin and seems to fix it.
That’s about it!
Your window for a smooth transition to Undec is closing fast with that time frame. I asked about the E side effects because that's something to be aware of if you go for a big shot of Enananthate, it's the high peak that will get you generally. Sounds like you are probably ok though.

I can help you.

Your window for a smooth transition to Undec is closing fast with that time frame. I asked about the E side effects because that's something to be aware of if you go for a big shot of Enananthate, it's the high peak that will get you generally. Sounds like you are probably ok though.
I have hard time finding Undec! What you think about T400 instead?

I have hard time finding Undec! What you think about T400 instead?
Depends what Ester(s) it consists of. Anything longer would help some of course but even with Undec you'll likely be very near the bottom of the range, in the 300's ng/dl after a month of nothing.
Their are some interesting Esters being used in Higher mg compounds these days but I don't know who has what off the top of my head. I guess finding out what is in the T400 you have access too would be a prudent move now. If Cypionate becomes your only longer option I wouldn't even bother, the difference is too small to matter in this case IMO. IMO the only logical move would be towards Deca (barely worth it) or Undeca esters.

The lab Im ordering from, Pareto, doesn’t have undecanoate! Do you have any suggestions?
Not sure which labs you have access to but as @Cheapshot Genetec and Syn have it. INNO (have to check my list but I am sure I ordered it before) and Dracorex do as well.
Some of these labs ship the same day so you could have your product in a matter of 2 days pending CP has their shit together.