Torotropin reviews?

Cummins is no longer a member here. I think he was more saying that generics are not 191aa aka somatropin.

@3ml may be the best to answer here.

I can’t afford Gh. Well maybe can’t afford the swings of it. Nor do I trust myself to figure out the good from the bad. I’m too simple and it’s too complicated to keep up.
Oh ok

But I definatley agree strong sides don’t mean the hgh is legit.......anyone remember hardcore? It’s a old ass hgh lab that shit gave me carpal tunnel 10 times worse than optitropin and it was trash so that proves nothing

Cummins is no longer a member here. I think he was more saying that generics are not 191aa aka somatropin.

@3ml may be the best to answer here.

I can’t afford Gh. Well maybe can’t afford the swings of it. Nor do I trust myself to figure out the good from the bad. I’m too simple and it’s too complicated to keep up.
Unfortunately this I don't have an answer on. I have picked cummins brain on the issue, and it is a theory but nothing to back it up.

There is something very different about generic GH vs pharma. Side effects are seemingly more pronounced in most of the well known proven Generic Gh.
First off most Generic "gh" is fake or severely under dosed and of low purity.
Keep in mind 98 percent and 99 percent purity make a massive difference in regards to GH.

I sure as fuck wouldn't trust Torotropin or the website it sells on. I would stay miles away from that operation.

Unfortunately this I don't have an answer on. I have picked cummins brain on the issue, and it is a theory but nothing to back it up.

There is something very different about generic GH vs pharma. Side effects are seemingly more pronounced in most of the well known proven Generic Gh.
Keep in mind 98 percent and 99 percent purity make a massive difference in regards to GH.

I sure as fuck wouldn't trust Torotropin or the website it sells on. I would stay miles away from that operation.
Ya no fuck that shit forsure........I don’t know much about this but a buddy of
Mine was telling me
When he was getting pharma wayyyyy fuckin back it was all 192 at the time the guys kind of an idiot so I dont know if I fully believe that but if that is the case it would really make me believe all the “good” generic is 192 but once again I don’t really know jack shit about hgh so ya. I wanna get a link for pharma myself and I don’t mean a source that sells it I wouldn’t trust that I wanna buy someone’s script or get my own and I’d be done with generic that’s forsure but for the time being I’m going with opti!

I put my opti back up to 5 iu for 2 days and my left wrist is fuckin fuct I could barely train today if I move a certain way I get a sharp pain to it’s so bad I’ll break a few days so it passes than start back at 2.8 daily maybe 3 my left wrist can’t handle more

Like I mean is it possible that all generics are just duping ppl with 192? Because growth should all be the same if it’s legit 191 it shouldn’t be one has more sides etc etc that’s why I’m asking this

Is there some kind of test that determines the difference

Jano has said that he can identify 191 vs 192 (I think just with HPLC? Don't know specifically how but I know he said he can easily), he has also said, contrary to Cummins, that 192 is almost never found. My understanding is that the main difference of 192 is that it is not bio-identical, and occasionally your body will identify it as a foreign substance and make antibodies to destroy it, rendering it useless. Once this immune response occurs you will no longer benefit from it.

Jano has also said that the dimmer content, which is in lay man's terms the proteins of the GH binding together, is the cause of the excessive sides of some generics. (@3ml I know we've discussed this before, found a Jano post saying this after our discussion, I have not verified it to be true).

Jano has also posted very good results for much of the current generic population, and has said that the quality of GH has improved lots in the last decade.

I don't know what people here think of Jano, I have read lots of discussions on his legitimacy and really don't know what to think as I am extremely new to this world, but I do tend to believe that the last point is generally true. I have done a lot of digging on American forums to get a bigger sample size of the market place and the legitimacy of the general populous of generic GHs, and it seems that a lot of them are continually verified through blood tests, HPLC testing, and community support. The market has completely changed in the last decade, with GH going from a tiny niche to something that my mother is asking me to get her, so it would make sense that the production and quality has followed.

Here is my mental approach: I understand that it is a little more complicated than traditional AAS, but I feel like an elevated IGF-1 level with all the accompanying "symptoms" like water, possible wrist shit, sleepy, fat loss, fullness ect, is pretty much verification of compound. It verifies compound, though not potency. As far as I understand "quality" can be equated to dimmer content, which would be (serum IGF-1/sides) or identified through HPLC. 400-600 IGF-1 on 3-5ius and you're good to go.

Last edited:
Jano has said that he can identify 191 vs 192 (I think just with HPLC? Don't know specifically how but I know he said he can easily), he has also said, contrary to Cummins, that 192 is almost never found. My understanding is that the main difference of 192 is that it is not bio-identical, and occasionally your body will identify it as a foreign substance and make antibodies to destroy it, rendering it useless. Once this immune response occurs you will no longer benefit from it.

Jano has also said that the dimmer content, which is in lay man's terms the proteins of the GH binding together, is the cause of the excessive sides of some generics. (@3ml I know we've discussed this before, found a Jano post saying this after our discussion, I have not verified it to be true).

Jano has also posted very good results for much of the current generic population, and has said that the quality of GH has improved lots in the last decade.

I don't know what people here think of Jano, I have read lots of discussions on his legitimacy and really don't know what to think as I am extremely new to this world, but I do tend to believe that the last point is generally true. I have done a lot of digging on American forums to get a bigger sample size of the market place and the legitimacy of the general populous of generic GHs, and it seems that a lot of them are continually verified through blood tests, HPLC testing, and community support. The market has completely changed in the last decade, with GH going from a tiny niche to something that my mother is asking me to get her, so it would make sense that the production and quality has followed.

Here is my mental approach: I understand that it is a little more complicated than traditional AAS, but I feel like an elevated IGF-1 level with all the accompanying "symptoms" like water, possible wrist shit, sleepy, fat loss, fullness ect, is pretty much verification of compound. It verifies compound, though not potency. As far as I understand "quality" can be equated to dimmer content, which would be (serum IGF-1/sides) or identified through HPLC.
Interesting.......::I don’t know if I agree with the sides part tho. Do you remember hardcore hgh? Absolute fuckin crap but the sides were so nasty at 5iu I literally gave the rest of the kit away this was in 2007 I went in to do chest and do a warm up with the bar I picked it up and almost dropped it the carpal was so fuckin intense and that shit was not good at all

Here is my mental approach: I understand that it is a little more complicated than traditional AAS, but I feel like an elevated IGF-1 level with all the accompanying "symptoms" like water, possible wrist shit, sleepy, fat loss, fullness ect, is pretty much verification of compound. It verifies compound, though not potency. As far as I understand "quality" can be equated to dimmer content, which would be (serum IGF-1/sides) or identified through HPLC.
again tho I don’t know anything about hgh so my opinions are pretty worthless on this subject

Interesting.......::I don’t know if I agree with the sides part tho. Do you remember hardcore hgh? Absolute fuckin crap but the sides were so nasty at 5iu I literally gave the rest of the kit away this was in 2007 I went in to do chest and do a warm up with the bar I picked it up and almost dropped it the carpal was so fuckin intense and that shit was not good at all

I don't, but according to Jano that would just mean lots of dimmer. I would really like to get him to do a blind Opti test and see what he says.

Ya if definatley like to see why the sides are so vicious on these..... cus they’re horribly but the weird part I only have problems
In my left wrist and I broke it a long time ago so maybe the fluid presses harder on that nerve I dunno

no disrespect to cummings but hes wrong. the first wave of generics were 192aa. it gave a lot of people welts. not me but my first batch of hgh was 192aa. then 191aa came out and no one would go near 192aa. accusations of selling 192aa could tank a supplier. there is no 192aa out there. it was confirmed by lab tests. this is such old news i cant find confirmation. 192aa was dead before Raw Deal in 2007. imo, if anyone was dusting off old equipment and selling 192aa i think you would see the complaints of the welts.

i think the guy on cjm name is bigfish? he had a good write up on why generics differ from pharma and it has to do with proprietary tech

no disrespect to cummings but hes wrong. the first wave of generics were 192aa. it gave a lot of people welts. not me but my first batch of hgh was 192aa. then 191aa came out and no one would go near 192aa. accusations of selling 192aa could tank a supplier. there is no 192aa out there. it was confirmed by lab tests. this is such old news i cant find confirmation. 192aa was dead before Raw Deal in 2007. imo, if anyone was dusting off old equipment and selling 192aa i think you would see the complaints of the welts.
Ya I’m not agreeing with anyone I’m just asking to try and learn

short answer, no. There would be tons of links as well as pharmacuetical engineers and other very intelligent members on other boards that I talked too when trying to get the info to write my post that I made about GH. I’m not gonna go back and find them all, I think I’ve done a good enough job explaining myself. If you read my explaining GH article I posted, it all comes from there.

I’m not really making any strong statements, I’m just explaining the difference between somatropin and Somatrem. You can go ahead and test torotropin if you don’t believe me and feel like wasting money.. it isn’t going to be somatropin..

also if your getting this info to refute my claims from one of these labs that make GH for “research purposes” (ie, to sell black market) then obviously they have a vested interest and bias in trying to discredit what I said, so what they say really means fuck all to me tbh. I’ve done my research and seen the consistent lab testing that I need to see.

There are some exceptions to generics not being 191aa, but the exception doesn’t make the rule. even those 191aa growth hormones don’t have the modified gene that makes them bio similar to your body’s growth hormone chain. If they were able to make pharmacuetical grade GH, wouldnt it make sense for them to get it FDA approved and making tens of millions selling it on pharmacy shelves instead of a couple thousand on the black market...
I dont know anything about hgh but this sounds accurate the igf scores testing lines up etc but generics are still not pharma this sounds very correct
This ^

If IGF and serum scores were all that mattered, we would all just be taking IGF peptides instead (which some of you who use generics probably unknowingly do lol)
yes this make me beleive everything you said about generics @Cumminstech2