Till vs Masvidal

Cog

Trusted Member
Happened Saturday in England.When he is firing on all cylinders Till is some dangerous striker.Masvidal bided his time and got a one punch KO.Can’t wait to see who his next opponent will be.

For a short while Askren's life looked to be in danger against Lawler.Should be interesting in the next few months.I guess Edwards is not protesting ...

Youtube
Jorge Masvidal versus heavyweight in street fight
One of those organized bare knuckle scraps

Masvidal might not be fighting anyone for a while after his back stage fight with Edwards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta wonder if that weight cut Til makes for 170 contributed to the KO. It was a good shoy, but it didn't seem like the type of shot to put him out cold for a couple minutes. Its possible that his brain was still dehydrated. May be time to move up to 185 (and to start keeping his chin tucked when he's moving back, lol).
But congratz to Masvidal, and I loved watching him popping Edwards in that big mouth of his heheheh.

Gotta wonder if that weight cut Til makes for 170 contributed to the KO. It was a good shoy, but it didn't seem like the type of shot to put him out cold for a couple minutes. Its possible that his brain was still dehydrated. May be time to move up to 185 (and to start keeping his chin tucked when he's moving back, lol).
But congratz to Masvidal, and I loved watching him popping Edwards in that big mouth of his heheheh.

I agree...i think Till would feel and perform better at 185. That said it was a pretty clean shot and anyone would go out when hit that clean.