• Yes - every week

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Yes - every two weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - one Thursday a month

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
# 1, but she looks so young. I'm finding they all look young to me now.
Hmm are they looking young or are you getting older. Was at the strippers and age always comes up, average 20-25 and most when you get to talk to them every they got your money tell me they date older men in their 40’s. Who knows - their strippers but they already hav my cash and have nothing to gain. Some of the chicks are bitches and some are down to earth girls who are a blast to hang out with....like my wife lol

Hmm are they looking young or are you getting older. Was at the strippers and age always comes up, average 20-25 and most when you get to talk to them every they got your money tell me they date older men in their 40’s. Who knows - their strippers but they already hav my cash and have nothing to gain. Some of the chicks are bitches and some are down to earth girls who are a blast to hang out with....like my wife lol

I'm getting older. I have to be careful while shopping when I am confronted with a mother-daughter tandem.

Would you mind sending me more detailed notes via PM lol, I wrote it down but I’m concerned I will get the sequence wrong. Honey - we’re trying something new tonight but close your eyes so you don’t see me reading my notes on my forearm.
Why 27 minutes - the wife is in for all nighter tonight lmao.

its simple enough. treat her like you own her. like she exists for your pleasure only. do not be nice. never every ask. just do it. and she complains slap her or spank her or both :)

have fun. odds are your woman loves it and if she does not then she best get fu c king used to it :)
because you need to keep doing it :)