Thoughts…

CdnRgr

Trusted Member
This isn’t a log per say (yet) I am simply wondering if there are any of you who don’t see much in terms of change from progress pics yet the scale moves AND people around you mentioning that you look great/changes. Perhaps a mental dysmorphia thing ??

I'm the same, I post progress pics on Facebook and people say I'm looking good. I even had an old fwb message me today to say she thinks I'm looking sexy. I don't see it as much but when I compare it from months ago I notice my progress.

Yes mental dysmorphia is weird. Yesterday I looked great today it seems like I'm back at square one.

That's why I think progress pics taken at the same spot, similar Lighting, no filters and no pump is a good way to gauge progress.

@Cheapshot The only mirror I trust at the gym is the one in the bathroom. I don't even look at myself in the gym mirrors because I know it's bullshit. They know what they're doing lol.

It's true for everyone I think. The camera kind of lies unless you know how to use right lenses or whatever. I know some monsters, in their pics they look good yea but when you see them in person you actually see how huge they are it's almost mind blowing. I never take pics of myself either for these reasons. My wife sneaks one here and there and shows me but yea I think it's specifically a camera thing.

Last edited: