Thongs VS Panties who wins

Hahaha excellent advice From IronWill as always , Yer a well of Wisdom Will ! A Man of the world a with fuck ton of real life experiences , May the Iron be with you !!
Always a pleasure seeking new truths and deep thoughts, and of course the vagina you supply keeps me coming back, all told, its fun....My brother from another motha fuzza.

Hahaha excellent advice From IronWill as always , Yer a well of Wisdom Will ! A Man of the world a with fuck ton of real life experiences , May the Iron be with you !!
BTW, i would be poking that one on the left in the bum hole with my finger, possibly a pencil, eraser end first of course, and put my doobie tip in there to hold for my puff break, whilst dodging the cherry on each stroke of course, that may burn the belly...But perfect holder brother.

Panties all the way. Love the way a woman looks in a pair of panties. Leaves so much to the imagination which is half the fun.

BTW, i would be poking that one on the left in the bum hole with my finger, possibly a pencil, eraser end first of course, and put my doobie tip in there to hold for my puff break, whilst dodging the cherry on each stroke of course, that may burn the belly...But perfect holder brother.
I have that whole scenario playing over and over again in my Brain box none stop since I read that Haha ! my girlfriend keeps asking me what I am smirking about I got smacked a bunch of times all ready for saying Oh Nothing ! Hahaha