Thongs VS Panties who wins

Mad Zuiki

Trusted Member
My Chick just asked me what I prefer Thongs or Panties ? I Like Panties better , I haven't really disected the reason behind my preference , I am from the 80s and panties well they were the most wonderful thing back then so maybe that's why I like them I just like the way a Chick looks in pair of panties I love Butt Cheek cleavage and I like wondering what her bare ass looks like and a Thong leaves nothing to the imagination really , Now don't get me wrong thongs are Sexxy and they are way easier on the digestive system if you happen to swallow them by mistake , So even though my Chick now wears thongs I am going to have to vote panties , I will post some good pics soon I just can't right now because my Lil Chick is Lurking around and if she catches me iam dead
Shout out to Wolfinator you are an inspiration Love your threads Bro !!

My Chick just asked me what I prefer Thongs or Panties ? I Like Panties better , I haven't really disected the reason behind my preference , I am from the 80s and panties well they were the most wonderful thing back then so maybe that's why I like them I just like the way a Chick looks in pair of panties I love Butt Cheek cleavage and I like wondering what her bare ass looks like and a Thong leaves nothing to the imagination really , Now don't get me wrong thongs are Sexxy and they are way easier on the digestive system if you happen to swallow them by mistake , So even though my Chick now wears thongs I am going to have to vote panties , I will post some good pics soon I just can't right now because my Lil Chick is Lurking around and if she catches me iam dead
Shout out to Wolfinator you are an inspiration Love your threads Bro !!
Bring on the pics please.

Don't know how that one pic got in there , that is just a dude that lives in the ravine behind my house he seen me dump a body back there once so he bribes me out of beers we have an agreement I keep him in beers and sometimes blow 24/7 and he keeps his mouth shut about the body well actually bodies , That Dark Sinister Hairy bastard is actually guite the Ladies man I have caught a number of my girlfriends strolling off into the woods with him in promises of a bigger banana 🍌only to have the chicks come back disappointed , ( in his lies not my lies ) I have tried killing him a bunch of times he swings thru the trees pretty damn good and I live in an urban area so machine gun fire is frowned upon and draws to much attention anyway hope you enjoyed the pics I am probably going to get killed for posting them cause one chick is my girlfriend and the other chick is my Wifey Girlfriend !! Iam so fuckin stupid sometimes !! God Fuckin Damn it !
May the Iron be with you !!

Hi @Mad Zuiki (maybe you should be Happy Zuiki). :p

Lucky guy she looks like lots of fun no matter what you both decide on for her to wear (or not wear).

😁 Your post reminded me of this:

Remember to ask her to participate in any of the contests organized by @Taureau which he holds on here often. You might just have more fun and win some goodies.

OD

Those guys are Kinda Funny I heard of them a long time ago but never watched them Thanks OntarioDude that made me Laugh my ass off I liked the gorilla finger banging the giant Vagina with the Femur bone and then sniffing it , That was messed I fuckin died Great Skit !!

Oh and I prefer g string or y string skimpier the better … fuck imagination I wanna see as much as I can

Decisions decisions decisions
Enee meenee minee Moe ones my girl and ones my Hoe
I can't decide I just don't know
my heart is black my mind is scared
my dick is always fuckin hard
I'm acting like a Love Lorne Tard
Yep soon I will be dead and this I know
When the wife finds out about my Hoe !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220209-005840~2.png
    Screenshot_20220209-005840~2.png
    551.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20220209-005237~2.png
    Screenshot_20220209-005237~2.png
    576.5 KB · Views: 29
Left one looks a bit more water tight in case you ever go overboard on a luxury cruise, she can be a decent life preserver....These are important decisions and I ALWAYS think what will benefit me the most in a life or death scenario. I know you didn't ask my opinion, but opinions are much like assholes, we all have one.....lolol
Good luck on your decision....its a no lose scenario really...
I used to tell them about each other, was good for some down home competition, but alas, this was a different time, and a different culture, and a different place....
now i am like a neutered dog and i just stay in the back yard, watching....waiting...lol.. I still cant lick my own nuts unfortunately, or id not even need to leave the house...

Momma does me well, so i am not complaining at all, just different..

Left one looks a bit more water tight in case you ever go overboard on a luxury cruise, she can be a decent life preserver....These are important decisions and I ALWAYS think what will benefit me the most in a life or death scenario. I know you didn't ask my opinion, but opinions are much like assholes, we all have one.....lolol
Good luck on your decision....its a no lose scenario really...
I used to tell them about each other, was good for some down home competition, but alas, this was a different time, and a different culture, and a different place....
now i am like a neutered dog and i just stay in the back yard, watching....waiting...lol.. I still cant lick my own nuts unfortunately, or id not even need to leave the house...

Momma does me well, so i am not complaining at all, just different..
Hahaha excellent advice From IronWill as always , Yer a well of Wisdom Will ! A Man of the world a with fuck ton of real life experiences , May the Iron be with you !!