Thomas' Log - AAS / Powerlifting!

Don't be afraid to rip anything apart from my story, cycle plan, or name even - My skin has been thickened and baked in the internet for a long time, and my ego has been removed apart from the odd bit of trolling.

And one more thing while Im on a rant.

I love everyone do what you want with your bodies..seriously. I could care LESS. But after the last couple years seeing how easy it is to walk into a doctor and be given a sex change and setup with hormones, who the fuck is anyone to tell me I cant live my life a bit happier with more energy, wellbeing, and also being a better man with help. Im not dosing fuckin ten things raging out on tren drinking and doing coke here(all. The. Power. To. You if you are), im trying to go by science and take care of my body the best i can while putting it through something, and then recovering after.

Just a rant, but fuck whens society gonna say yeah thats a non issue for you super healthy people?? (I dont fall under the super healthy category right now but fuck you know??)
I don’t think it will ever happen, but they legalized weed so who knows.
Thing is they have made gear out to be as evil as cigarettes or hard drugs so the young kids stay away.

My thought is if it was legalized, less kids would have it. You could thru propaganda demonize UGL gear thru specific marketing and most older people like myself would buy legal gear, just for the piece of mind. I think the reason their demonization isn’t working now is because there is very limited access to legal products, and we have a community like here to self regulate. So the lies don’t really work.

Ok I am an old school powerlifter.... I like the 5 31 method by Jim wendler ... but I modified it into the 3 2 1 method. I use a lot of westside methods. I read on coan and ripptoe and others. I am not a person that likes to do a lot of reps I like a lot of sets. I like relatively heavy weight. with 3 reps a set and still having a bit left in the tank

Gear

My method of getting my numbers up is (everyone has there own method)

Week say 1 to 6
-test e or c 500 to 750mg week
-tren 300mg a week ( I don't get sides or rage with tren and My lifts sky rocket with it)
-drol 100mg a day. This will ram up your number ( I go off after 3 to 4 weeks)

Week say 7 -12
-test e or c 750m to 1000mg a week
-tren 500mg a week
-deca 300mg a week

It's simple ... works for me and my numbers were pretty good on the 3 lifts

My next cycle would probably toned down a bit with lower does of tren and drol. and up the deca.

You have to find what works for you. Remember KISS.

good luck

PG

I don’t think it will ever happen, but they legalized weed so who knows.
Thing is they have made gear out to be as evil as cigarettes or hard drugs so the young kids stay away.

My thought is if it was legalized, less kids would have it. You could thru propaganda demonize UGL gear thru specific marketing and most older people like myself would buy legal gear, just for the piece of mind. I think the reason their demonization isn’t working now is because there is very limited access to legal products, and we have a community like here to self regulate. So the lies don’t really work.
Yes absolutely. This day and age is always fear fear fear and propaganda. It's sad :(

Ok I am an old school powerlifter.... I like the 5 31 method by Jim wendler ... but I modified it into the 3 2 1 method. I use a lot of westside methods. I read on coan and ripptoe and others. I am not a person that likes to do a lot of reps I like a lot of sets. I like relatively heavy weight. with 3 reps a set and still having a bit left in the tank

Gear

My method of getting my numbers up is (everyone has there own method)

Week say 1 to 6
-test e or c 500 to 750mg week
-tren 300mg a week ( I don't get sides or rage with tren and My lifts sky rocket with it)
-drol 100mg a day. This will ram up your number ( I go off after 3 to 4 weeks)

Week say 7 -12
-test e or c 750m to 1000mg a week
-tren 500mg a week
-deca 300mg a week

It's simple ... works for me and my numbers were pretty good on the 3 lifts

My next cycle would probably toned down a bit with lower does of tren and drol. and up the deca.

You have to find what works for you. Remember KISS.

good luck

PG
I like the idea of tren but i don't want to mess with something right now in my life that COULD make me get really uppity. I don't feel like I would either, I really don't, but for this and the time I think it's something I'll stay away from.

Interested in Deca tho for sure I had it all planned out for Deca this time.

I really like 5/3/1 too, I hate high rep sets for squat / deadlift. Amrap for DL every once in a while but those two I'm with you. I was going to write something like it for myself but shying away from too much percentage training so I can definitely move things along a little quicker. That being said I gotta not hurt myself, I'm gonna be a bit of a sweaty bag of shit for the first couple weeks in there....

I like the idea of tren but i don't want to mess with something right now in my life that COULD make me get really uppity. I don't feel like I would either, I really don't, but for this and the time I think it's something I'll stay away from.

Interested in Deca tho for sure I had it all planned out for Deca this time.

I really like 5/3/1 too, I hate high rep sets for squat / deadlift. Amrap for DL every once in a while but those two I'm with you. I was going to write something like it for myself but shying away from too much percentage training so I can definitely move things along a little quicker. That being said I gotta not hurt myself, I'm gonna be a bit of a sweaty bag of shit for the first couple weeks in there....
I train intuitively. And if your training for increased strength... watch any of the olympic lifters workouts, do you see them doing and high rep bodybuilding exercises... high reps for warmups only. They do high sets low reps and the get very strong. I stop my sets when my form breaks down. So if I notice after a break (when I get my breath back, and muscles have calmed) say on deads that my ass is shooting up first or I can't keep my core tight enough to keep a straight spine that is when I am done my deadlft workout. No injuries that way. I also only maxed once every 6 weeks and used a belt. No belt until I do a max.

I read and watch a lot of the powerlifters on you tube that are credible and I incorporate what they do into my workout. Like the video on sumo deadlifting by Stefi Cohen ... listen to her and your sumo technique will get better. I watched her technique over and over again until I got my sumo up quite high. I don't real like sumo but it was an adventure and it helped my conventional

Competition is awesome. Powerlifters are very nice people and they will cheer for you even when they are competing against you. They will help you with your technique if you ask. I watch the good ones deadlift and talk to them on why certain things work for them, how they train etc. I have competed numerous times... I have done well and I have done bad... but you learn a lot of shit from others and you put your self out there.

Tren is a personal choice. For me I get good results, don't get aggressive and I may do one cycle of it and next cycle leave it out. Sometimes I just low dose it.

Good luck again

Definitely interested in following along on this. I'm pretty close to your numbers right now, although my bench is lagging and I'm definitely fatter lol. If you've never competed you should definitely try it. Everyone at meets is super friendly, the atmosphere at the ones I've been too has been great, and having a deadline of when you're training for will make you make progress like never before. At least that's how I've found it.

I train intuitively. And if your training for increased strength... watch any of the olympic lifters workouts, do you see them doing and high rep bodybuilding exercises... high reps for warmups only. They do high sets low reps and the get very strong. I stop my sets when my form breaks down. So if I notice after a break (when I get my breath back, and muscles have calmed) say on deads that my ass is shooting up first or I can't keep my core tight enough to keep a straight spine that is when I am done my deadlft workout. No injuries that way. I also only maxed once every 6 weeks and used a belt. No belt until I do a max.

I read and watch a lot of the powerlifters on you tube that are credible and I incorporate what they do into my workout. Like the video on sumo deadlifting by Stefi Cohen ... listen to her and your sumo technique will get better. I watched her technique over and over again until I got my sumo up quite high. I don't real like sumo but it was an adventure and it helped my conventional

Competition is awesome. Powerlifters are very nice people and they will cheer for you even when they are competing against you. They will help you with your technique if you ask. I watch the good ones deadlift and talk to them on why certain things work for them, how they train etc. I have competed numerous times... I have done well and I have done bad... but you learn a lot of shit from others and you put your self out there.

Tren is a personal choice. For me I get good results, don't get aggressive and I may do one cycle of it and next cycle leave it out. Sometimes I just low dose it.

Good luck again

Yes Ive watched so many vids and the powerlifting community at meets always seems so embracing and positive. Like even give you sandwiches if you need em.

I almost feel thats where I am at. I like those amrap sets but when youre doing them with lots it can definitely become a disaster id always try to leave a bit in the tank. That being said when I did my cycles I trained more inuitively so I wasnt restristing myself. I progressed fast BUT I think a lot to do with that was really pounding out volume on accessories for weaknesses and hitting the main lift with some heavy low rep sets, and letting my body do the talking. I got away from it because I figured it was just the boost, but since then I write my own programs not happy with cookie cutter programs, and I always want to go back and train like that again. I think I know my body well enough to do it in the gym,and its much lower stress than the mental thought of hitting certain numbers or reps

OH also sumo yes. I feel the same. I dont LIKE it but it definitely carried over to my DL and squat. Stability wise too in my squat

Reactions: PGM
Definitely interested in following along on this. I'm pretty close to your numbers right now, although my bench is lagging and I'm definitely fatter lol. If you've never competed you should definitely try it. Everyone at meets is super friendly, the atmosphere at the ones I've been too has been great, and having a deadline of when you're training for will make you make progress like never before. At least that's how I've found it.
Yeah I could see it being a real big let down to yourself if you trained half ass then showed up. I'd be fired up for sure.

Well those were, dare I call them, my pre covid lifts!! Excited to smash those out though, and plow through em after the initial suck of the first couple weeks. Maybe less suck with dbol in week 1 tho we will see =)