This was a tough one for me.

animal-inside

Trusted Member
I got my firsrt vaccination for covid today.

I had zero plans to get it until I had a doctors appointment today with my regular doctor. This guy has been very very good to me. He's done some things for me 15 other doctors couldn't figure out or refuse to treat properly. I sincerily owe this guy for a lot of the health and happiness I got back in my life in the last few years. He's not perfect, but I do have a lot of respect for him and I've known his family for 14 years. Infact he and his wife have invited me and my family over for drinks several times over the last 14 years.

Either way, we had a very blunt off the record talk. He explained how the vaccines work and admitted to all their short comings etc. He said originial covid was actually a joke in terms of how bad it was to get, but the variants like Delta are not even close to the origianl covid. He said the new variants, delta being the worst right now will literally attack every body organ and system.

He told me of a 30 year old guy a couple days ago got covid and was dead within 48 hours due to total organ shut down. He had no other risk factors. They worked on keeping him alive for 5 hours here, before air lifting him to the big city. And they couldn't do anything for him.. total organ failure. He wasn't vaccinated.

He said its not a lie that the ICU beds are stuffed right now. People are dying who shouldn't because there's no room. He didn't paint it like a doomesday scenario, but he told me what he sees with his own eyes. Yes, if you get a ICU bed you'll have a much better chance of living if you get a severe case, but the ICU beds are full and its not even full flue season yet.

What really hit home was he told me there are countries who are trying to create in the lab all the possible variants that covid CAN turn into. And he said they have discovered some variants that they predict have extremly high mortality rates.

He kept repeating to me that original covid really was a joke in terms of how deadly it was.

Is death rare for covid? Yes, but he gave me the numbers of the odds you have of getting a severe case with the new variants compared to the odds of having a severe reaction to the vaccines.

About the vaccines, he said they are not real vaccines. They know this, but they do give your immune system a boost to fight covid specfically. He told me the odds I get a bad case of covid comapred to a bad reaction to the shot are not worth declining the shot. His whole family is vaccinated and he himself has just gotten his 3rd short since they know the immunity they provide is not long lasting. He also told me its false that the vaccination prevents your body building antibodies to covid if you get covid while vaccinated. He said your body will still make those anti bodies even fully vaccinated.

I asked if I had covid previsoualy, why get the shot? And he said if I had the origianl covid or early variants they do boost your ability to fight the variants, but the variant potentials can be quite severe so that natural antibodies help, but he said its still a good idea to get the shots.

I asked "if we all went and got covid the first go round, would all these variants still exist".. He said more than likely yes.. My understanding from what he said is that the world just needs to get covid and get all the antibodies to covid and its variants.. It's going to take a long time for this to happen without a true vaccine. But getting the current vaccines will help us deal with things until that happens.

He really did help me understand how nasty the delta variant is and how many people its taken out. He admitted the shots are not 100% gurrentee of anything, but he said there's nothing to loose in getting them, but lots to gain. He did acknowledge some people are dying from the shots.

I asked will we ever get a real vaccines using the dead virus that's actually a vaccine? He said yes that's the plan, but its not going very well and when they do make it, to get it out to 8.5 billion people will take time.. And right now its not a good idea to risk it in his opinion.

To be perfectly clear, you guys know me lol.. I do not think anyone has the right to force you to take any vaccination. I fully support you for not getting it if that's your choice. This doctor has the same mentality, but he spoke to me like a person not like a patient and took the time to present to me his opinion along with the things he knows from his proffession. It was quite the conversation between two people, not a doctor and a patient.

I did not get it to appease the government or my employeer. I did not get it to have "normal" back. I am one of the last people who would have gotten it for those reasons.

I support and respect anyone's choice.. But I'm ok sharing my choice and why I made it so please respect mine as well. Figured it wouldn't hurt to hear from someone whose fought with a lot of anger these vaccines and rules..

FYI I am still in support of letting things open up freely and let people make their own choices of how they want to proceed with their own health.

Sorry if this isn't written very well. I've had a long night getting stuff done around the hosue.

Oh.. I also asked about Ivermectin...

He said 100% it was being used to treat covid patients and doctors had very high hopes of using it as a treatment, but recently its looking like its not as successful as they orgianlly thought. They are still using it and will continue to use it until something better comes along, but its not looking as promising as they had hoped.

He also said its very very difficult for eveyrone even doctors right now sicne literally everyday they are given new info about some aspect about covid.. It's tough to stya up to date and things they knew end up being not true or slightrly different all the time as new info comes out.

Thanks for posting this dude.

I have had my first shot. I've faced ridicule for it. However people are arguing their body their choice. So yes, exactly it's their body and their choice. Same goes for me. I got it for my own reasons as well. However in no way shape or form and I not absolutely furious about the way this is being forced on people. And it is being forced. Sure for the average fat fuck who never leaves home, this means nothing. But for us as a community it directly influences our lives and how we live them. All athletes are being forced. Anyone who wants to have a life and not be locked up contemplating suicide daily is being forced.

I think we should have the right to choose. If people want to risk getting it, then go for it. But you should be denied a bed at a hospital since it's not that bad according to them.

At the same time. These digit passports scare the fuck out of me.

The scanners need to be connected to a server that constantly has access to every vaccinated person. So everytime you walk into a shop and it's scanned it would without a doubt keep a digit record of that. I don't like that, the paper should be enough. Except they're forcing the digit, but why?

Oh.. I also asked about Ivermectin...

He said 100% it was being used to treat covid patients and doctors had very high hopes of using it as a treatment, but recently its looking like its not as successful as they orgianlly thought. They are still using it and will continue to use it until something better comes along, but its not looking as promising as they had hoped.

He also said its very very difficult for eveyrone even doctors right now sicne literally everyday they are given new info about some aspect about covid.. It's tough to stya up to date and things they knew end up being not true or slightrly different all the time as new info comes out.
Sorry man, your doctor is obviously not following the proper use of early treatment and its success. That or he has intentionally mislead you because they have all been threatened with their licence.
5600 top doctors of the world have signed onto a statement recently calling out this bullshit.
I am curious if he discussed the obvious likelihood of continuous boosters with you? Asking because Israel, Singapore and USA already there. Whether he was honest about that would be a good way to gauge his integrity. Its no secret.
Anyway, i know the struggle trying to find truth and when you are in a jam for employment.
Hope for the best.

Sorry man, your doctor is obviously not following the proper use of early treatment and its success. That or he has intentionally mislead you because they have all been threatened with their licence.
5600 top doctors of the world have signed onto a statement recently calling out this bullshit.
I am curious if he discussed the obvious likelihood of continuous boosters with you? Asking because Israel, Singapore and USA already there. Whether he was honest about that would be a good way to gauge his integrity. Its no secret.
Anyway, i know the struggle trying to find truth and when you are in a jam for employment.
Hope for the best.

Yes I asked about if I get one shot will I need to keep getting shots..
He said no. The shot gives your immune system a boost for covid and over time the effectiveness wears off. If you get the 2nd, it lasts longer obviously. Yes, over time both 1 and 2 shots will eventually wear off and then you have the choice to get a 3rd, 4th etc.. you still maintain some of the effectiveness of the first 2 however.
I think your asking will I need them for life, and the asnwer he gave me is likely no.. Once we've all gotten covid a few times (the variants as well) we will have our natrual antibodies. The shots do NOT affect your bodies ability to produce its own anti bodies when you get covid.
So at some point (yes I understsnd I don't know when) I will not need shots as I will have full natural immunity.

Let's say I get the first 2 shots and I decide I don't want anymore.. If this happens, I am not more likely to have a bad reaction to covid since I didn't keep up with boosters.

It really pisses me off, and the doctor agreed, that these are being called vaccines since they are not. They are more like a immune system boost specifically for covid.

You could be right about ivermectin! He did tell me he has no issues prescribing it today to covid patients for the treatment of covid. He said if I get covid he would deffinitely give me a prescription for it. I think he might actually be the doctor who prescribed it to my friends relatives last week to be honest. But his point was, the latest info he has is that it's not appearing to be as effective as they had hoped. Let's put it this way, the 30 year old that died on him from total organ failure was more then liklely given ivermectin and he still didn't make it. This doctor wouldn't watch someone die infront of them and not try a treatment that has shown to work.

This doctor is not like any other I've meet in that regard. For years I suffered health isses and went through 15 or 18 doctors.. All of them all suspected my thyroid, but my TSH always tested within range. One trip to this doctor and a thyroid test and he said "yeah your TSH is well within range, but your symtoms are liekly thyroid.. So I'll give you thyroid meds. The issue with our medical system is they have a range, but that range doesnt' work for everyone.. Your TSH might fall within their range, but it still might be very low for you.. I'll keep upping your dose until your TSH is where it woudl be in the prime of your life, 20ish.. There's no reason I shouldn't give you enough thyroid meds to be at your 20 yesr old level.. It will help you feel young and stay feeling young"... At the same time he added DHEA to my prescriptions.. Again, a really good expanation on his part.. HE said doctors only look at DHEA as a precursor to testosterone, so if your on testosterone they don't care about your DHEA levels, but DHEA does so much more then just testosterone..

IT wasn't about my employment. I was lucky to never be put in that position where I had to decide job or jab.. I will still support those who choose not to take the shot when their employer says job or jab. That is absolutely wrong.

Sorry I should add.. He said the biggest problem with covid is that our medical system can not keep up since it was not designed to handle anything like this. He said before covid, our medical system was running at near capacity to begin with.

Sorry I should add.. He said the biggest problem with covid is that our medical system can not keep up since it was not designed to handle anything like this. He said before covid, our medical system was running at near capacity to begin with.
this is a big deal.

also the 30 year old fear mongering stuff.. the stats are very open online in Quebec 20-29 years old since March2020 9 have died.. right now they have it all over the news or someone with 1 shot 27 who died but at the end they give the stats and you can look it up less than .1% of the 11k+ deaths are that age

any ways it’s all our own choice

question for you
You get both shots
Do you top up with the booster or you say no?

In windsor we have had a few people in their late 20's early 30's die and they didnt have any health issues. A 10 year old died here and kitchener September 17

In windsor we have had a few people in their late 20's early 30's die and they didnt have any health issues. A 10 year old died here and kitchener September 17
It still less than .1% of the deaths
I’m not anti medicine. I believe anyone over 50 should get it. I don’t think it should be forced on young people anyways

his doctor made some good points
He was honest about the efficacy and it takes time to make a good one. If there’s a good one over the years of research and trials then sure jab me the fuck up

I dont think anything should ever be forced on someone. I did get both jabs so i could go back to the gym, both times i had a sore arm for half a day and a bit the following morning that was it. Everyone is wound up so tight nowadays

I’ve been saying this from the beginning. The mandatory vaccination is entirely due to our healthcare system being government managed and it simply not being robust enough to take on the care required with the added burden of covid. It comes down to dollars spend on beefing up the medical system vs payouts and vaccinations.

Regardless, I’m not anti vaccination. I have been vaccinated for everything else under the sun so I was fully vaccinated for covid by early July.

I also agree that choice is what we should all be fighting for wether we opted to get vaccinated or not.

Tough situation. I imagine it was a really tough decision. It is great you feel you have a Dr you can talk to and trust.

I don't know what I can really add. Or even what I should, cuz it's not really my business.

I guess I'd wonder if you asked the DR if he's ever been guided in any way or outright threatened not to be outright negative about the mainstream status quo of the approved directions for Covid.

It sounds like he very politely used some positioning to semi-agree with your points, so you would semi-agree with his. And with him being a Dr. you know where the scales will tip towards. A Dr. We trust them. Or we are told to trust them.

If he agrees its not really a vaccine, and its not 100%, and boosters likely wont be needed, if you decided the other way after this open talk, would he give a medical exemption to you, seeing as he mostly agreed with your points there. Saying it should be everyone's decision.

I guess maybe I'm coming off as a dick. But he has a role to play, and is given certain information. I beleive he's better than most from what you say, but in the end I think his delivery is just smooth positioning and someone he saw on the fence, his less aggressive approach (which is unique now) made you feel safe.

That said, I'm not saying you are wrong, hell may turn out in the end you were right to do exactly what you've done. I just still don't trust the people that have paid and educated our Dr's (cynical I know) I just still think anything where the long term sides arent known, it is a risk. So is it worth the risk? Maybe yes. maybe no.

Someone tells their Dr they are taking roids. Nothing crazy but some blasts over couple years. The Dr says well that could be incredibly risky, the long term side effects aren't known....... Well.... Long term arent known with this either. And the fervor they are pushing it, and the money they stand to make, and how I am certain they are 'suppressing' in one to many ways the side effects that have occured. I just dont trust it.

I hope all is well with you and yours though. I really do brother. I'm just so untrusting of all this. Right or wrong, I just am. And that used to be my right. So that further concerns me.

I’ve been saying this from the beginning. The mandatory vaccination is entirely due to our healthcare system being government managed and it simply not being robust enough to take on the care required with the added burden of covid. It comes down to dollars spend on beefing up the medical system vs payouts and vaccinations.

Regardless, I’m not anti vaccination. I have been vaccinated for everything else under the sun so I was fully vaccinated for covid by early July.

I also agree that choice is what we should all be fighting for wether we opted to get vaccinated or not.

This seems true to me. They don't seem to have done anything proactive, or reactive, at all in regards to beefing up our health care system in the past what... 20 months!?

Don't hold me to figures here, but hasn't Trudeau literally doubled Canada's debt 'due to the pandemic'??? Like more debt created than all the previous PM's combined? And in all this, we could not find a way to build more rooms, wings, and hire more staff?? We just couldn't. Impossible. It had to go to mask enforcement officers, lysol wipes, and signs for businesses to put up saying vaccine passport required?

Do they not want it fixed?? Now they are talking of firing all sorts of workers, health care and then some. Does that really seem the direction we should be going?

Ugh, makes my head hurt.

And people in those age groups due from the flu each year as well. there is always the outliers. And no one knows if they truly had zero underlying issues. And the media wouldn’t research that information. I can’t see them doing an autopsy for each covid patient to find out the exact cause and then have it analized to figure out if there were zero issues.

I wonder how many passed away in their sleep after the covid vaccine in that same amount of time?

Last edited:
Investigative journalist could try and follow up on those deaths but that would be illegal ( asking for medical records LOL)

also a good journalist would go to the hospital and ask the 20+%3326A08F-B5B2-473F-835C-4AD8EF9A06C2.png of people who are there and double vaccinated how they feel.. on all the broken promises

Everything I have read, peer reviewed and published has shown delta variant to be milder than the original.

Make sure your doctor aspirates when he gives you the injection. If injected in a vein serious conquences can occur, and I believe that is the issues we are having with enlarged hearts and so on
Here is the study for that

BTW we have zero people in the ICU in our hospital with covid. Actually zero people in the hospital with covid.

And I’m glad you got the vaccine. If it makes you feel better that great. Considering it only matters if you are pleased with what you did.
I‘ll get it one day, when they hold me down and force me, lol.

Investigative journalist could try and follow up on those deaths but that would be illegal ( asking for medical records LOL)

also a good journalist would go to the hospital and ask the 20+%View attachment 26772 of people who are there and double vaccinated how they feel.. on all the broken promises
In reality this graph proves nothing. The vaccinated who were hospitalized could be morbidly obese with high blood pressure and diabetes. This is very common with our horribly obese population. The vaccine will not save you if your health is shit.
The government should be pushing healthy eating, exercise and vit d. It’s too bad they are too busy trying to just push one aspect, the vaccine.
We need all the tools in the toolbox.

In reality this graph proves nothing. The vaccinated who were hospitalized could be morbidly obese with high blood pressure and diabetes. This is very common with our horribly obese population. The vaccine will not save you if your health is shit.
The government should be pushing healthy eating, exercise and vit d. It’s too bad they are too busy trying to just push one aspect, the vaccine.
We need all the tools in the toolbox.
Not once did I hear that good diet, vitamins, cardio, avoid bad food etc being part of their toolkit