This is what needs to be addressed right now..

They are out there, not a huge group though.

Go on a couple school field trips with all the moms. Some of the stuff you hear out of their mouths will make your cringe.
My wife was telling me about it when she would go. I thought maybe she was stretching things, but nope. I got to listen first hand.
with some it’s almost like a badge of honour if their kid is different.
There was some woman on my wife’s Facebook that takes pictures of her kindergarten age son in dresses and brags on every group how she has a trans son for attention. Any time someone posts anything negative about this, she reposts it with some poor me comment.
That kid is going to real hard time as soon as it starts wearing dresses to school. Kids aren’t going to be as understanding.
She’s treating her kid like it’s an accessory imo.

There was some woman on my wife’s Facebook that takes pictures of her kindergarten age son in dresses and brags on every group how she has a trans son for attention. Any time someone posts anything negative about this, she reposts it with some poor me comment.
That kid is going to real hard time as soon as it starts wearing dresses to school. Kids aren’t going to be as understanding.
She’s treating her kid like it’s an accessory imo.
I listen to my grandson talk to his friends online (my grandson doesn't care anymore if I hear them talking, well he had to get used to it because my gym and his computer share a room, lol), and they are just as mean about certain things as we were when we were young.

Now they don't care if someone is gay, or trans. Truthfully they just kinda ignore them, and leave them alone. Mind you his school doesn't comply with weird things. One girl tried to be a cat, they called her parents about it. I do find though since they talked about racism so much, they are see race more then we were when young. We never really talked about it.

Oh and a funny note, gay guy at work now says "that is gay" just like a straight person would, lol. Song came on and it sucked and he goes, "damn that song is gay". Jesus we laughed really hard since it was coming from him. Mind you he's a great guy who doesn't have a victim personality.

I think we just see the small minority of screamers and the ones who feel like victims a lot more now because of social media.

I listen to my grandson talk to his friends online (my grandson doesn't care anymore if I hear them talking, well he had to get used to it because my gym and his computer share a room, lol), and they are just as mean about certain things as we were when we were young.

Now they don't care if someone is gay, or trans. Truthfully they just kinda ignore them, and leave them alone. Mind you his school doesn't comply with weird things. One girl tried to be a cat, they called her parents about it. I do find though since they talked about racism so much, they are see race more then we were when young. We never really talked about it.

Oh and a funny note, gay guy at work now says "that is gay" just like a straight person would, lol. Song came on and it sucked and he goes, "damn that song is gay". Jesus we laughed really hard since it was coming from him. Mind you he's a great guy who doesn't have a victim personality.

I think we just see the small minority of screamers and the ones who feel like victims a lot more now because of social media.

Exactly... the screamers are loud and out there. Also have to wonder if they just don't know how to act because they are a bit traumatized themselves. So they overreact to let everyone know they are OK with it when they're not. lol. The normal ones don't make the news. I suppose in the screamer's defence there is so much backlash against their kid that they probably feel as though they always have to be on the offensive. Imagine opening social media and constantly seeing shit in the news attacking your kid. It's pretty much an all-out war right now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm aware that there are really fucking annoying people out there. And truthfully they make things worse for themselves and others. My kid got a job at a place and there was a "they them" person working there, he was warned to use the proper pronouns so as to not upset the worker. Cool, but society and these people have now put so much pressure on you to not fuck that up. Do you know how hard that is? I'm doubtful a 15-year-old will nail it every time and really doesn't deserve to be made feel bad if he doesn't. It's a plural word used in a singular manner, doesn't make sense. Why not invent a new word like Shim? lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow that's really interesting and makes a lot of sense. I never want to sound like a homophobe or trans phobe but I always wondered if any of it could be trauma or upbringing related. I guess you would see in your line and you haven't yet.

From what I have seen, there isn't a connection of a person being gay coming from trauma/rough home.. But for mental health issues/trans etc, there seems to be an extremely strong connection to trauma and abusive/bad homes...

This is just what I see though, nothing else.

Speaking of screamers watch this. There is a 1 million man March 4 children scheduled for tommorow in Toronto. They are protesting forcing kids into lgbtq subjects and activities in schools. The heads of all of Canadas big unions were caught on a secret zoom call planning to counter protest with antifa tactics.

Exactly... the screamers are loud and out there. Also have to wonder if they just don't know how to act because they are a bit traumatized themselves. So they overreact to let everyone know they are OK with it when they're not. lol. The normal ones don't make the news. I suppose in the screamer's defence there is so much backlash against their kid that they probably feel as though they always have to be on the offensive. Imagine opening social media and constantly seeing shit in the news attacking your kid. It's pretty much an all-out war right now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm aware that there are really fucking annoying people out there. And truthfully they make things worse for themselves and others. My kid got a job at a place and there was a "they them" person working there, he was warned to use the proper pronouns so as to not upset the worker. Cool, but society and these people have now put so much pressure on you to not fuck that up. Do you know how hard that is? I'm doubtful a 15-year-old will nail it every time and really doesn't deserve to be made feel bad if he doesn't. It's a plural word used in a singular manner, doesn't make sense. Why not invent a new word like Shim? lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I avoid the whole situation when I serve a trans person by saying, “hey”
If I knew a person who liked pronouns, I’d just say their name instead. Or just look at them when I talk to them and not mention any pronouns.
If a customer needs to be served and I am asking a staff me,ber to serve them, I say, “that person over there needs to be served”
Its easier than trying to figure out what they want to be that day.

Easier to avoid the headache then try to figure it all out.

I changed to this decades ago, see at one time I would say ”guys” to all groups, but there was a couple older woman I said, “see you guys later” once, and one woman got all pissed and said, “we are woman”, I said, “sorry, it’s just how I talk”. Then she made that huffing noise.

Anyhow next time she was in, she was part of an overflow and I normally come out to help clean up the rush, I didn’t bother to go out and serve her, figured she could wait. She didn’t know I avoided her, but after her last tirade, I didn’t want to deal with her.

So after that, I started saying person, or just. See you later.

Retail is great, lol. And I know why I drink.

I avoid the whole situation when I serve a trans person by saying, “hey”
If I knew a person who liked pronouns, I’d just say their name instead. Or just look at them when I talk to them and not mention any pronouns.
If a customer needs to be served and I am asking a staff me,ber to serve them, I say, “that person over there needs to be served”
Its easier than trying to figure out what they want to be that day.

Easier to avoid the headache then try to figure it all out.

I changed to this decades ago, see at one time I would say ”guys” to all groups, but there was a couple older woman I said, “see you guys later” once, and one woman got all pissed and said, “we are woman”, I said, “sorry, it’s just how I talk”. Then she made that huffing noise.

Anyhow next time she was in, she was part of an overflow and I normally come out to help clean up the rush, I didn’t bother to go out and serve her, figured she could wait. She didn’t know I avoided her, but after her last tirade, I didn’t want to deal with her.

So after that, I started saying person, or just. See you later.

Retail is great, lol. And I know why I drink.

Owned/worked retail locations for years. For the most part, I had a customer's usually right attitude, but some you definitely have to say "go fuck yourself" too.

Last edited:
Owned/worked retail locations for years. For the most part, I had a customer's usually right attitude, but some you definitely have to say "go fuck yourself" to.
Vast majority of my customers are great. Like exceptionally good. Just get a few now and again, but so few I actually remember the ones who are a pain.

But I also get almost zero customer complaints or returns. I bet in a year maybe 2-3?

I guess a lot of this stuff will be covered during the 1millionmarchforchildren. It's been going on already if anyone has noticed it?