The Night Kings-2019 Citadel Log.

The_Night_King

Winter Is Here:
Trusted Member
Hey everyone, well ive decided to give it another go. Will be starting Feb 11th.

Weeks 1-12:
Test E--500 mg per week
Weeks 1-4:
Anadrol--50 mg per day
Weeks 1-8:
Npp--400 mg per week
Weeks 12-16:
Test E--250 mg per week
Weeks 12-16:
Tren A--400 mg per week
Weeks 12-16:
Winstrol---Possibility.

Now when it comes to this cycle and diet I am going to try my best to stick to what I have done before. Back in 2015 I weighed around 240 a bloated fat mess, I got down to around 198 during that cycle.

Diet was very very basic. All I really ate was ground turkey, brown rice, sweet potato, veggies and fish few times a week. And of course protien shakes per day.

I started off with 200 g of carb per day and around 3-4 oz cooked ground turkey. And healthy fat. As I dropped my carbs down I would raise the protien by a certain %. Eventually getting down to little to no carbs per day.

Now this time around I am going to try to follow the same approach and see how it goes. I am not going to log diet, but more or less log training and how the cycle is going.

Current weight: 243
Bf % Fat ass lol

I may post a pic soon, but am extremely embarrassed with how I look currently.

This was a pic from back in 2015 when I had got down to 198. I am hoping to get back to this weight. I know some of you are big guys, but im trying to get back to it. Past few years have been extremely ruff as was struggling with some mental health issues due to a nasty break up that messed me up really good.

But feel great now and its time for a change.

Last edited:
@The_Night_King you’ll be back there in no time. It’s tough when life gets in the way but as you start to see the changes it helps drive you more. Good luck will be following along.

Well good news. Just left my Dr. Finally got script 200 mg a week. So I guess I might have to put cycle on hold ? He doesn't care about usage.

Can I still use npp and anadrol on 200 mg a week ?

Its a beautiful sight. :) About time I got it. But really not sure what to do regarding my cycle now. I might have to put it on hold, because I have to go back to the dr in 4 weeks for blood work. Also what do you guys do with your trt do you just save it for a blast ? Then use ugl for trt ?

Really was not expecting to get this today. I thought he would keep me on Hcg lol, but said well if you want test then ok :) lol

I got this covered, so didnt have to pay for it.
51508088_541660759651351_4365686870286270464_n.jpg

My 2 cents..... lose the shakes. I've found that since I stopped using powder protein sources, I've managed to stay leaner and harder consistently.... plus you won't have the digestive issues common with powder protein....

Well ya real food is always better :) I personally just like adding in a scoop with my morning smoothie :) At most id have probably 2 scoops a day lol. I may just do a big bulk order on ground turkey and get it cheap. I can probably get a few meals in at work also, since im a chef so that helps.

Last edited:
You could blast with UGL and use the pharma for TRT @ bit higher dosage if your endo only scripts 100mg a week..

First of on your cycle good luck brother! Muscle memory is a great thing you’ll be back lean and mean quickly I’m sure!

As for the script awesome!! Congrat!

H @The_Night_King;

Looking forward to following your journey and Citadel Log.

I'm still running Citadel's T400 & Deca with good results and have some of their TrenA. to look forward to. I'll be updating my Log very soon also.

Thanks for sharing & good luck,

OD

I use script for TRT, I do like to build a little script stock pile for a rainy day emergency but lately I have been using script as a base and add ulg over top... like script test C plus anther dosage ulg test prop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk