The insanity of this World

3ml

Trusted Member
Here’s another beauty put out by the radical left. Defund the police. Now as much as I think LePsyber is the most distasteful and annoying lunatic I’ve ever seen on a board, the general public still needs assholes like him to police.

So these lefties that are saying defund the police, maybe they should head down to Sinaloa Mexico for a bit and see how they like living in a place where there are essentially no police.

Myself personally ya sure giver defund the police because I am not a pussy and am more than capeable if defending myself and property. Also it will give me a chance to go tune in some lefties.

I really cannot even believe how quickly this world is turning stupid

Did you see Tucker Carlson talk about this?

Here's a new one too.

The Russians predicted at least a dozen years ago that the U.S would split into different racial zones.

I agree 3ml, it is whack!!!
These pussies will be first on the phone as soon as anything comes creeping near their homes, assets etc.
WTF???
Reform? You bet... They need better training or hand off the mental health issues to a qualified group and have police assist if required.
Do better psych analysis prior to hiring cops, it used to be a tough go to get on the force, now I have folks I knew growing up, that were fucked in the head, now harboring a badge and a gun and thinking they are certified bullies now.
I have a cousin that is RCMP and trains the new recruits, he should not be anywhere near this occupation.
He was in Kelowna and had a call to an 81 party, some of them got in his face and he shit his pants, and then had ptsd, then faked a back injury for a yr, now he is a recruiter/trainer....That is unreal to me, he is a little mommas boy, always has been, always will be, but thought it would be an easy job.
Little coward with no spine to begin with.
I think lots of them are scared and over react in certain scenarios.
Anyway, that is my 2 cc's.

Have you been to the LAPD headquarters, or even driven by it? Here is a pic. It's as incredible inside, and they have tanks.

iu

Now drive south down San Pedro to where my bro lives and see how people live, or south down the 110 to Inglewood or Compton.

I think the police may be just a bit over funded. Now I'm not saying they should be disbanded, but people need help down there. The amount of homeless with mental problems that need help is really shocking.

I agree 3ml, it is whack!!!
These pussies will be first on the phone as soon as anything comes creeping near their homes, assets etc.
WTF???
Reform? You bet... They need better training or hand off the mental health issues to a qualified group and have police assist if required.
Do better psych analysis prior to hiring cops, it used to be a tough go to get on the force,
now I have folks I knew growing up, that were fucked in the head, now harboring a badge and a gun and thinking they are certified bullies now.
I have a cousin that is RCMP and trains the new recruits, he should not be anywhere near this occupation.
He was in Kelowna and had a call to an 81 party, some of them got in his face and he shit his pants, and then had ptsd, then faked a back injury for a yr, now he is a recruiter/trainer....That is unreal to me, he is a little mommas boy, always has been, always will be, but thought it would be an easy job.
Little coward with no spine to begin with.
I think lots of them are scared and over react in certain scenarios.
Anyway, that is my 2 cc's.

That is being tried in some major cities, Toronto included, with a certain amount of success. The main problem is there are not enough of them to get to every mental health call. Mental health is a complex issue that requires the involvement of multiple entities, and the police are involved in 30,000 calls each year, 6000 of these calls are covered by hybrid units of mental health worker and cop. A suggestion has been to have a number besides 911 for mental health calls and more hybrid units to be able to respond to these calls. There also needs to be more facilities to handle a mental health crisis on their own similar to the successful program with the Gerstein Centre and their rapid response team. We just need more. Get the money from the cop budget. Use cops for other calls, because most cops really do suck with mental health crisis intervention.

"Myself personally ya sure giver defund the police because I am not a pussy and am more than capeable if defending myself and property. Also it will give me a chance to go tune in some lefties."

@3ml Don't even get me excited like that! I would have no problem with rampant crime, we have ways of dealing with that from our back grounds :)

"Myself personally ya sure giver defund the police because I am not a pussy and am more than capeable if defending myself and property. Also it will give me a chance to go tune in some lefties."

@3ml Don't even get me excited like that! I would have no problem with rampant crime, we have ways of dealing with that from our back grounds :)

Problem is canadians have no legal right to self defence.
After the bullshit in NS, that is what we should be fighting for. Not this made up systemic racism garbage. With all the chaos we need legal rights to defend our families, properties and our selves.

i think the op is conflating redistributing some funds that go to police to disbanding police. in the states, because of lack of social support, police are left cleaning up problems that they are not qualified for nor want to deal with and ends up being costlier to the tax payer. more police is not always the best answer. i dont think anyone other than the fringe is suggesting no police.

i think the op is conflating redistributing some funds that go to police to disbanding police. in the states, because of lack of social support, police are left cleaning up problems that they are not qualified for nor want to deal with and ends up being costlier to the tax payer. more police is not always the best answer. i dont think anyone other than the fringe is suggesting no police.

No that is not the case

People literally said they want to defund the police. Maybe some have said to redistribute funds

but I am talking purely about the brain dead’s who think it’s logical to disband a police force

There are calls for lots different scenarios. Some as extreme as abolishing the police all together. These people will get a reality check if anything close to that happens.
I am no fan of police, mainly the policing for profit, but they have a place in functioning society. I think it would be good if they went on strike for a month and sit back and watch. These protesters will be begging for them within a week.

Deep thoughts and recollections:

I believe, correct me if I am wrong. The police started way back when to monitor the slaves, apparently prior to that there was the ol town sherriff etc, and quickest draw won, but everyone had guns, I should say almost everyone.
Then they started a policing unit to keep the slaves from running away.
I hope this is not viewed as a racist remark, as it is not intended to be at all.
I read this just not long ago.
Times were much different though than today.

I hear ya on that one....Although, I don't miss those days too much, constantly peeking out the window at every door knock in my tighty whiteys.
F#$k, it's the cops, don't make a sound....;^)
Recollecting as fast as I can reviewing what I did wrong and figuring out an alibi toute suite....
Then looking at my buddy shaking and shivering, and saying fu#$ it and opening the door and just taking the rap....lol then plead the fifth...
A long time ago in my case, different life now....sigh BUT fun to talk about with my old comrades... when the kids go to bed.

Deep thoughts and recollections:

I believe, correct me if I am wrong. The police started way back when to monitor the slaves, apparently prior to that there was the ol town sherriff etc, and quickest draw won, but everyone had guns, I should say almost everyone.
Then they started a policing unit to keep the slaves from running away.
I hope this is not viewed as a racist remark, as it is not intended to be at all.
I read this just not long ago.
Times were much different though than today.

The RCMP/NWMP was formed to enforce The Indian Act. Poundmaker and Big Bear pissed them off and that was the end of cordial relations. Way simple explanation.