The Haunting of Hill House - Netflix

Jagr68

Trusted Member
This show was a pleasant surprise. I’m not much of a horror movie/show person, but this was very well done. I expected the typical mediocre Netflix show, but with the twists, the mystery, along with the cinematics and directing. Also some very long scene takes (episode 6); I highly recommend this show.

IMDB rating 9/10.

the-haunting-of-hill-house-big.jpg

Us too... comes highly recommended!

Just finished the second “Making a Murderer” which is even better than the first.

Yeah several people have recommended this to the wife and I....going to check it out.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

2 episodes in and idk what people find so scary about it , Netflix claims people are passing out coz it’s so scary.. I passed out alright because of boredom lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta watch this one. I started watching the Slasher series on Netflix, but wasn't really feeling it.

2 episodes in and idk what people find so scary about it , Netflix claims people are passing out coz it’s so scary.. I passed out alright because of boredom lol

There's only 1 scene that made me jump out of my chair, like the modern day horror movies. This series is more of that deep down drawn out creepy feel, not the loud noise in your face make you scream scared. The story really ties everything all together as you move through the episodes.

This is the kind of creepy shit I'm talking about.
http://www.vulture.com/2018/10/the-haunting-of-hill-house-hidden-ghosts.html

I'm not a fan of haunted anything but I do enjoy a well made movie regardless of the subject and this one comes in with pretty high ratings. I've added it to my list so will give it a shot,

Lol same here on ep 3 and it’s alright nothing what they’re all saying about passing out n shit tho

Lol, yeah it’s definitely not scary and won’t make you pass out like the media is stating. Theirs definitely a few scenes that might make you jump; nothing more.

It’s more so the creativity of how the story ties up as it progresses which captured my attention and praise.

Definitely a must watch. Crushed it in one evening - hate when I do that but sometimes you just cant help it.