The Game Changer

I watched it, definitely truth to it. But it seemed like I already watched the program since it was preaching the same thing as the last 5 food documentarys I watched on netflix. I dont think anyone can deny a plant based diet is healthy.

I'll probably never watch it cause it likely will piss me off, there are already a bunch of videos and articles out criticizing it for cherry picking and bullshitting via omission etc

I haven’t watched it and wont
It’s all part of this bullshit movement perpetuated by the radical left to convince us we don’t need meat.

Vegans look like shit. I got a col in my family I consider them idiots.

I can make a documentary of how jerking off in my own shit and eating it is healthy too by cherry picking facts and stats

I haven’t watched it and wont
It’s all part of this bullshit movement perpetuated by the radical left to convince us we don’t need meat.

Vegans look like shit. I got a col in my family I consider them idiots.

I can make a documentary of how jerking off in my own shit and eating it is healthy too by cherry picking facts and stats

Challenge extended...... old guy will watch the final product and give his personal review of the content and its accuracy though.......

I’ll trust his word lol

Challenge extended...... old guy will watch the final product and give his personal review of the content and its accuracy though.......

I’ll trust his word lol

Lmfao

Perhaps he can go on the diet for a month and post results 🤷🏽‍♂️

I tried it for about 6 weeks.Felt good but lost mass.
Had a conversation with this white guy wearing a turban in Community Natural Foods in Calgary many years ago.Claimed his friend had regained all of his strength following cancer surgery on a diet of carrot juice.I said to him,well....how much strength did he have to start with?No answer.....

I tried it for about 6 weeks.Felt good but lost mass.
Had a conversation with this white guy wearing a turban in Community Natural Foods in Calgary many years ago.Claimed his friend had regained all of his strength following cancer surgery on a diet of carrot juice.I said to him,well....how much strength did he have to start with?No answer.....
Sounds like you ran into “Justin Trudeau”

Just watched this and it is very interesting. Unfortunately my gf watched as well so I may be going vegan for a bit. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Perhaps I will watch it this weekend. I don't have a whole heck of a lot on the agenda other than getting my Star Trek Voyager fix in.

I was an Ovalactarian for two years (two Christmases for sure) in the early '90s solely for spiritual/compassion reasons. I found nothing to be difficult with the diet other than the expectations of others wanting me to eat meat at barbeques and when my wife and I went out with other couples. I was baffled why someone would feel the need to criticize my choice of diet. It happened much as it has happened in this thread. I was a vegetarian Martial Arts Instructor who owned a rather eclectic club based on contact and reality fighting. Honestly, don't hassle me for my diet. My spiritual choice is what is preventing me from smacking you in the head! Some of my students were vegetarians, most weren't. It didn't matter in the least what people ate. If Bill Wallace can live on burgers and ice cream, Fumio Demura ate pizza daily, and Bill Pearl was a vegetarian, why would the fact I have a healthy diet based on plants be so difficult?

I did well until I decided to forego eggs, of which I ate nine to twelve a day. I had already given up on milk with the exception of chocolate chip cookies and dunking oatmeal cookies. Two aspects of my diet that were not frequent (in retrospect I think the occasional dunk of an oatmeal cookie is good for the spirit) by any stretch of the imagination. Slowly I discovered my ability to workout for two hours and then teach for two hours was becoming more difficult. I got sick.

Pretty straight forward and I have mentioned it on the Boards before. I got sick with a flu-like illness that could not be attributed to a lack of vitamins or minerals because I was diligent in using supplements for vitamins. I was also using protein powder. It was the nineties and I was using Hot Stuff, Cybergenics, HMB, Inosine- all the supplements that were around. I got sick. I slowly added eggs back into my diet and felt a bit of a rejuvenation. I decided to add chicken into my diet and slowly I came around to having a level of energy I needed to live my lifestyle.

To this day-thirty years later I still forego red meat, but for no specific reason other than it doesn't appeal to me. I will eat a fast-food burger or a hot dog when I am out, but there is very rarely red meat in my fridge.

Now I have a craving for a burger.

Well I’m in trouble. She spent most of last night getting recipes and lay out a meal plan.

I'm going to try for a month and see what changes happen. If I turn ghey I’m going to be pissed.

Well to follow up I’ve been full vegan for one week. Don't tell @Sorbate as our love affair may be over as a result.

No real changes and not craving anything yet. On a positive note I’m sleeping better, and I don’t wake up achy. Could be psychosomatic but I’ll take it either way. Well see how long I can keep this up.

Well to follow up I’ve been full vegan for one week. Don't tell @Sorbate as our love affair may be over as a result.

No real changes and not craving anything yet. On a positive note I’m sleeping better, and I don’t wake up achy. Could be psychosomatic but I’ll take it either way. Well see how long I can keep this up.
Lol, eat what you wish.
But I’ll think of you as I eat my potatoes cooking in bacon fat, lol.

Balance is the key. A bit of everything.
If we were meant to eat plants only our eyes would be on the side of our heads and we would be watching for preditors, lol. But our eyes are in the front of our heads for depth perception so we can hunt. You don’t need to hunt plants, lol.
I don’t eat near as much meat as I used to. Could be why I’m not as lean, or strong pound per pound, or it’s I’m getting older, lol.
Same with our teeth, they are designed to grind plant based material as well as rip meat off of bones. We don’t have multiple stomachs to process plant based only food properly either. We do not absorb most of the nutrients.
Anyhow I ignore the fads, you want to be healthier, stop eating the shit they call fast food, and stop buying pre processed chicken, like pumped breasts.

I’ll watch it eventually like I always watch these things, but they are usually so biased and full of lies that I get upset 1/2 way thru.