The Effects of Cannabis On Our Hormones.

My thought is, for the average person, how are you supposed to create pathways and patterns of you don’t deal with depression and such naturally. When you are on drugs all the time, what is normal?

I have a friend, multiple times they have changed his meds, everytime he finally gets to a point where he feels centered, then they come along and fuvk him up again. The last time, they wanted to change his meds again, he was doing really good, best I’d seen in years, i tokd him to tell them, no you don’t want them changed. Anyhow they pressured him until he did, then he was all fucked up again.

Anyhow after another year, I couldn’t take all his mood swings from them fucking with him, so I slowly distanced myself.

After years of watching this, I figured they just liked to experiment on him for fun.
He might now be telling you what he actually has. Depression on its own cures itself, if its a symptom of a different pcychological problem then yea meds are needed.
My ex after her accident where she had brain damage would say she has depression to her friends but really developed boarderline personality disorder.
However docs also prescibe too early, if someone has just general depression they are quick to put on meds and a simplicit way of thinking when it comes to psychotropic drugs is like opiates
So you have natural opiods in your system, if i were to punch you right now you would actually only feel 10-20% of the pain because of your natural opiates
But if you take opiates it shuts down your natural production, kinda like roids... so when u stop the outside source you become hypersensitive... quiting opaites is said to be the worse feeling humanly possible, people wish to die, but its just the common cold sympoms but they feel 100% of it...
Its kinda like roids too in terms of shutdown and hypersensitivity(waiting to recover) but different on the brain at routes, psychotropic drugs anand opiates arethe same in this way.... basicallysaying if u take a psychotropic drug for dillusions coming off the meds make you more dillusional then ever.
If someone is taking a psychotrpic drug for basic reasons like depression or anxiety, im against. But i see its reasons for it with peoplewho have psychological sympotoms that dont start with anti... benzos arethe devilt too... anti anxiety medication

But with alall that said, sorry about your friend. I watched my ex fall apart from being the best person ive ever met inti someonewho needs 24 hour care. Needs someone 24/7 but doesnt get along with anyone. Its rough, i had to bubble wrap the whole house, remove all metaland glass, all blunt instruments, i had to cook cause she couldnt be around heat and even then she still had visions where shethought she was seriously hurt but wasnt or would seriously hurt herself and not know why she did it, wouldnt even knowshewas the onewho did it sometimes.... i maybe cried as a baby, but i was told my whole like im emotionless, people thought i was a serial killer but watching her fall apart would make me tear up

Btw yes they do just experiement not for fun but for money. They dont give a shit

He might now be telling you what he actually has. Depression on its own cures itself, if its a symptom of a different pcychological problem then yea meds are needed.
My ex after her accident where she had brain damage would say she has depression to her friends but really developed boarderline personality disorder.
However docs also prescibe too early, if someone has just general depression they are quick to put on meds and a simplicit way of thinking when it comes to psychotropic drugs is like opiates
So you have natural opiods in your system, if i were to punch you right now you would actually only feel 10-20% of the pain because of your natural opiates
But if you take opiates it shuts down your natural production, kinda like roids... so when u stop the outside source you become hypersensitive... quiting opaites is said to be the worse feeling humanly possible, people wish to die, but its just the common cold sympoms but they feel 100% of it...
Its kinda like roids too in terms of shutdown and hypersensitivity(waiting to recover) but different on the brain at routes, psychotropic drugs anand opiates arethe same in this way.... basicallysaying if u take a psychotropic drug for dillusions coming off the meds make you more dillusional then ever.
If someone is taking a psychotrpic drug for basic reasons like depression or anxiety, im against. But i see its reasons for it with peoplewho have psychological sympotoms that dont start with anti... benzos arethe devilt too... anti anxiety medication

But with alall that said, sorry about your friend. I watched my ex fall apart from being the best person ive ever met inti someonewho needs 24 hour care. Needs someone 24/7 but doesnt get along with anyone. Its rough, i had to bubble wrap the whole house, remove all metaland glass, all blunt instruments, i had to cook cause she couldnt be around heat and even then she still had visions where shethought she was seriously hurt but wasnt or would seriously hurt herself and not know why she did it, wouldnt even knowshewas the onewho did it sometimes.... i maybe cried as a baby, but i was told my whole like im emotionless, people thought i was a serial killer but watching her fall apart would make me tear up

Btw yes they do just experiement not for fun but for money. They dont give a shit
Had another friend that had major back surgery, was on opiates. One day he just didn’t like the way he felt, stopped cold turkey. He said he felt so horrible, dragged himself around the floor for like 2 weeks. Ever since then he will only use short acting opiates just to get over the hump.

Myself I was on opiates fairly heavily for about a month. I hated the way it dried me out and just quit. Didn’t have any issues.

Had another friend that had major back surgery, was on opiates. One day he just didn’t like the way he felt, stopped cold turkey. He said he felt so horrible, dragged himself around the floor for like 2 weeks. Ever since then he will only use short acting opiates just to get over the hump.

Myself I was on opiates fairly heavily for about a month. I hated the way it dried me out and just quit. Didn’t have any issues.
I read a few times it takes like 21 or 24 days to start developing a physical dependancy to it.
The radio reminded me today is 420 lol
I dont smoke weed but i asked a couple guys if theywere doing anything and theysaid since its legal now its no longer a thing, everyday is 420 now. Because they no longer need to protest, but 420 wasnt created for protest was it?
I heard a few things over the years, its bob marleys birthday being the one i heard the most.
Do u guys still celebrate it?
My response was, its just an excuse to celebrate, like none of us adults believe in santa and a lot of us dont believe in jesus, so why celebrate other then its just a excuse to celebrate, right?

I read a few times it takes like 21 or 24 days to start developing a physical dependancy to it.
I dont smoke weed but i asked a couple guys if theywere doing anything and theysaid since its legal now its no longer a thing, everyday is 420 now. Because they no longer need to protest, but 420 wasnt created for protest was it?
I heard a few things over the years, its bob marleys birthday being the one i heard the most.
My response was, its just an excuse to celebrate, like none of us adults believe in santa and a lot of us dont believe in jesus, so why celebrate other then its just a excuse to celebrate, right?
Hitlers birthday not bob marley

You know I smoked a shit load for about 2 years. It was a joke to quit. I just stopped buying it.
I wish not smoking cigarettes and drinking beer was that easy.

Mind you I wasn’t really into smoking weed. Just not my thing, only did it because a girlfriend did. I love to drink. Plus weed makes me stupid as fuck over time. I’m not the brightest guy, so I can’t afford to knock myself down a couple notches, next thing you know, my grammer and punctuation will become more of a spiritual, religious thing for me, because my brain is too mushy to be confined by the rules most people abide by, lol @gondar1

You know I smoked a shit load for about 2 years. It was a joke to quit. I just stopped buying it.
I wish not smoking cigarettes and drinking beer was that easy.

Mind you I wasn’t really into smoking weed. Just not my thing, only did it because a girlfriend did. I love to drink. Plus weed makes me stupid as fuck over time. I’m not the brightest guy, so I can’t afford to knock myself down a couple notches, next thing you know, my grammer and punctuation will become more of a spiritual, religious thing for me, because my brain is too mushy to be confined by the rules most people abide by, lol @gondar1
Sorry i was meaning opiates for the physical addiction....i jumped from opaites to weed in the convo without stating the change... my bad.... i never had an issuewith drinking, as soon as i was serious about the gym i just stopped and i was called an alcoholic by many id get pissed at 18 your cool at 19 your an alcoholic lol.... and cigarettes i smoked since i was 15 and idk when i stopped, i didnt really pay attention, i personally never found smoking cigarettes addictive... weed i got like headache, anxiety and loss of appetite

Its a spot on article. Ive been living it...
I agree with every statement made. Cortisol spiked at the end of the day every time.
There are some benefits from it but ill be exposing to much personal details.
I've found the lower my testosterone levels fell the more I needed to consume to feel alive. Like it says though, the cortisol can and will spike leaving a crippled mess behind. When the cortisol spikes hit, muscles cramped up and the body wants to remove the cortisol and vomiting occurs or acid reflux happened nightly.
This isn't something that happened over night. It took a year or more of every day use consuming more and more until the receptors are flooded it stops providing relief and causes adverse pain. And its pain that doesn't exist but you require the weed to release the serotonin to function. Its not a life, its an existence with no reward.
I still use cannabis daily yet actively cutting down. It's a poison like anything else thats abused and I arrived at the abuse station while smoking an oz a day. My mind was fucked from life miss fortunes and bad decisions and fucked from abusing cannabis.
I can go on and on about the benefits and also about the problems associated with cannabis, however I'm almost certain there are going to be more problems associated as the studies come in.
In the days coming I plan on refraining my use to occasionally, to none. There's a few more hurdles to get over before I put a distance between the green and my health.
i would agree to use it more as a medicine

i know many chronics n they are not healthy

that said it’s a better choice than ethanol

over use = abuse

fuck 100 times a day and your prostate may swell like a helium ballon’s
taking you for a one way trip up and a world speed record on the way down

Yeah exactly, I figured it was helping my mental health and I used it as an excuse to not taking any sort of psych meds or being prescribed on life long pills for the rest of my existence. Cutting cold turkey and haven’t touched it since I stopped, all my dread, fear, and spontaneous depression bouts all went away. Luckily I don’t suffer from anything permanent in terms of brain impairment but plenty of my friends have negative effects even after stopping.

I agree many young adults need this information, along with teens.
especially teens
cannabis n coffee not that good for the brain of the younger crowd

sugar #3
The crazy amount of sugar in foods nowadays is causing fatty acid liver disease in 12 year olds

Without specifics I was responding to what I considered a generalization. Most young people, or people in general, are far more likely to get away with smoking pot during the day than consuming alcohol. Instead of being half-baked, let's say they were drunk. That was my point. Most people cannot and do not drink during the day.

I agree, if they want to drink on their own time that's one thing, but if you are making reference to at work behaviour vs off work, I know far more highly skilled professionals who smoke pot, eat gummies, and drink in their off hours, and are no worse for it. I'm betting that any of your employees that appear slow/dopey are actually stoned at work. What you need is to hire individuals who do speed or smoke crack or meth. Ha! That will get you the hyper, twitchy type you are hoping for.

Lol, I don't know why you are singling me out, I never claimed to smoke during the day, that bias has to do with your experience. If one were to use the correct strain and the proper amount it will not impede performance. The key is amount and type.
definitely strain choice will affect performance
some terpene profile enhance focus
i’d say a big issue all the cross breeding g had almost eliminated any cannabinoids but thc
cbc balanced thc

some strains are so potent it’s insane
i have one nicknamed evil by the testers
30,000 testers had 10 categories to name it
they could chose 4/10 option
22,000+ testers selected evil

and it wasn’t a pure sativa
it was a SSH xGod cross

i’d say a lower thc sativa dom like
liberty haze created by Barney’s is a good choice
but we are all so very different
try ntry again until you find a terpene profile that makes you feel good