The Dog Brothers - Some Pretty Crazy People getting together to do some Full Contact Stick Fighting

PGM

Trusted Member
This stuff is crazy. A group of people who have fighting skills getting together to have some good old full contact stick fighting and what ever else they can throw at the other person. Some pretty tough females in here fighting with the guys. I would have to say this would be quite a rush but you would would hurt after you got home and the adrenalin wore off. This is worth a watch.

awesome video. If I had walked into a gym like this when i was young I would have joined right away. This form of fighting is so cool and the combat get together would be such a rush. Oh well ... the only thing we had in saint john nb was TKD and karate. On the positive side I took advantage of what was there and put everything into TKD for a number of years.

awesome video. If I had walked into a gym like this when i was young I would have joined right away. This form of fighting is so cool and the combat get together would be such a rush. Oh well ... the only thing we had in saint john nb was TKD and karate. On the positive side I took advantage of what was there and put everything into TKD for a number of years.
Do a search for Krabi Krabong.

Reactions: PGM
Do a search for Krabi Krabong.
Thailands version of stick fighting. So many variations of fighting. The dog brothers get togethers applying what they learned would be very enticing to me if I was young again. Now it would take a month to get over one of those stick hits. I took a flip off my dirt bike this year and 3 weeks of hobbling was not a good time. Still went back out though. The fun still out weighs the pain :)