The Documentary of Z.... Putting The Pieces Back Together

Thanks brother. That’s good advice and this one is financially independent and doing well. She knows all the shit ive been through so we’ll see. Not holding my breath yet.

It sucks when you get to this point, where you are constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop. I’ve been through a bit of a run of crazies myself lately, but hope this one is solid Zeus

It sucks when you get to this point, where you are constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop. I’ve been through a bit of a run of crazies myself lately, but hope this one is solid Zeus

I don’t know anymore brother. Shits discouraging. Hope it turns up better for you too bro!

Alright boys and girls. Here we are 10 weeks out. I re hired Dusty Hanshaw as a coach. Using Dracorex Test-c, Tren-e, Arimidex. This whole prep will be using their products exclusively.

I just trained back today here’s what that looks like
-DB Pull Overs- 3 sets of 15

-V-Bar Close Grip Pulldown- 3 sets of 12-15
150x15, 135x13, 135x12

-Hammer Strength Pull Down- 3 sets 15, 12, 10
100x15, 125x12, 145x10

-Hammer Strength Rows (unilateral) 3 sets of 12-15
100x15, 115x15, 125x15

-Pendlay Rows- 3 sets of 12-15
205x15, 205x12, 205x15

-V-Bar Cable Low Rows- 3 sets 15, 12, 10
135x15, 165x12, 195x10

-Hyperextension- 3 sets of 20

Diet goes as below
Training Days-
M1-
12oz egg whites
2 whole eggs
3 pieces of toast

M2-
12oz egg whites
1 cup oats

M3-
7oz chicken
1.5 cup rice
Green beans

M4-
7oz lean ground beef
1 cups rice

Train abut 4-5pm
Intra- 10g bcaa

M5-
50g protein
1 cup rice

M6-
7oz lean steak
greens

Off Training Day-

M1-
12oz egg whites
2 whole eggs
3 pieces toast

M2-
12oz egg whites
1/2 cup oats

M3-
7oz chicken
1 cups rice
Greens

M4-
7oz lean ground beef
1 cup rice

M5-
50g protein
2 tbsp PB

M6-
7oz flank

greens

53E9CC34-7057-4C1A-AF02-3AEECC06C2A8.jpeg

9 weeks and 3 days out

Food Tuesday pic from Wednesday. Reload did what it should

Will need progress pics on Wednesday please

M1-
12oz egg whites
2 whole eggs
3 pieces of toast

M2-
12oz egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup oats

M3-
7oz chicken
2 cups rice
Green beans

M4-
7oz lean ground beef
1.5 cups rice
1 muffin
8iu slin

Train abut 4-5pm
Intra- 10g bcaa

M5-
50g protein
1 cup rice

M6-
burger and fries

4A6F424E-AAD7-4853-8C72-234953C59A4B.jpeg

Some deep shit ahead if you're so inclined to read into it. Pics are after 2 weeks of only training legs and some added food.

I had to withdraw from competing. Below is a slightly modified version of the email I sent to my coach two weeks ago. This coming Saturday will be week 3 off cycle. My body is fighting me. I have elbow and bicep pain. My right shoulder behind the shoulder blade is in pain. My nose started bleeding regularly.

I’ve been going hard since last March. Just trying to catch back up to what I lost after the separation. I when through massive emotional trauma as my ex, Samantha, is honest to god the most vengeful toxic person I have known. For a few months I had no appetite, couldn’t eat or sleep but was using gear and training to just keep some stability in my life. My breaks between cycles have been too short and I haven’t taken a step back in a long time. I know that

Now I’m doing well and mentally ready for everything but my body is fighting back and I can feel it. I think I need to take a step back. Take a week off then a week of just moving some weight around. I feel like I need to come off cycle and get healthy.

I chose to compete to give myself something to focus on so I could be less affected by the actions my ex was taking to destroy me. After my last competition i was under muscled and wanted to wait til I’d be in the light heavies before ever competing again. That means a very respectable 220 or 230 offseason. I think I need to refocus on the original plan and that’s the size game.

For reference, the separation sent me into bankruptcy in March, I was then diagnosed with PTSD from the hurtful actions my ex did. Then diagnosed with depression and adjustment disorder around April. I was forced to stop working for a bit but I’ve been back at work for a while now. I still suffer from the PTSD but I have an angel of girlfriend now that supports the shit out of me for anything and everything I want to accomplish. I’m no longer on any medication for the mental health issues but do see a therapist. So the desire to compete was to give myself a goal to accomplish while trying to deal and I just don’t feel the need to anymore. I would like to get back on track to my original goal to get much bigger before competing again.

21614D2A-99E7-49C2-8361-320BCE42553A.jpeg