Thailand

granpa1959

Never say never!
Trusted Member
Morning all! I got a request to post a log of my activities here in Thailand. I’m starting a couple weeks late because I actually arrived here with a UTI. I tried for a couple of weeks before I left to get things resolved, but as usual, our Canadian healthcare system left me in dire straits. I was in the country a very short time I walked into a clinic was out of there in an hour and 45 minutes. I was giving IV fluids, IV antibiotics and I left with a prescription for painkillers, anti-inflammatories and antibiotics. I had bloodwork twice, urinalysis twice and a follow up appointment seven days later. The whole thing cost me Cad $472. 100% refundable by my insurance.

Currently staying at the Centara Mirage beach resort in Pattaya. Really well equipped gym. Sauna steam whirl pool in the men’s locker room. I did lats rear dealt and biceps this morning. Had a great breakfast. Currently smoking a Romeo and Juliet number 2 Cigar out on the balcony looking across the ocean. I’m gonna head over to the muscle factory, one of the Premier bodybuilding gyms here in Thailand‘s this afternoon.

Arrived in Bangkok 14 days ago. Stayed at the Grand centerpoint Shuvumvitt 55. One of the things I love about coming here as I can stay in the very best five star hotels and resorts for around 100 to 150 a night service is excellent. The rooms are spotless clean. I always have a Jacuzzi in my suite. It even includes a shuttle driver to take you to locations.

from Bangkok, I went to Koh Chang Island. The term means island of elephants stayed at the K C resort on the beach. Went to the national Forest Park.

I did my best to avoid the king cobras!

Incredibly beautiful women everywhere!

Currently staying at the Centara Mirage beach resort in Pattaya. Really well equipped gym. Sauna steam whirl pool in the men’s locker room. I did lats rear dealt and biceps this morning. Had a great breakfast. Currently smoking a Romeo and Juliet number 2 Cigar out on the balcony looking across the ocean. I’m gonna head over to the muscle factory, one of the Premier bodybuilding gyms here in Thailand‘s this afternoon.
Another cigar smoker! ✊

Round trip airfare, 4 nights at a 5 star hotel jacuzzi suite on the 33 floor was $3100 including breakfast for 2 daily. I flew economy. I sleep more than 1/2 the time

So did you bring sand to the beach?

That translates into did you bring a woman?? Lol

If you did not bring one tell us your exploits and pictures please

Does anyone remember the travel exploits posted on my old forum Muscle Maverick ?

The dude was traveling around the far East going from city to city hooking up with a different woman every few days

So did you bring sand to the beach?

That translates into did you bring a woman?? Lol

If you did not bring one tell us your exploits and pictures please

Does anyone remember the travel exploits posted on my old forum Muscle Maverick ?

The dude was traveling around the far East going from city to city hooking up with a different woman every few days
Regarding this! Yes it is so easy to hook up. I currently travel with just one. I prefer some form of stability these days. However, look on Thai Friendly. It’s an easy way to meet and date multiple women.

BTW gear is easy to get. It’s is about the same price as UGL. There is a very reliable online company with pharma products. You require an address. When I’m back in Bangkok next week. I’ll go to a couple of the Pharmacy’s and get some information. The only thing I have not been able to get is is primo.

My next destination is Chang Rai. My girl owns a house there. Headed to the Golden triangle Burma, Laos and Thailand. Make a visit to Chang Mai see friends and family.