Testosterone Therapy Paradox? CV Events Up in Older Men, but Mortality Down

So if plaque increases after therapy, would not the precautions we take like fish oil and such negate that.
Unfortunatly I bet they will never do a study with all the precautions we use as well as the trt and then see the outcome.

So if plaque increases after therapy, would not the precautions we take like fish oil and such negate that.
Unfortunatly I bet they will never do a study with all the precautions we use as well as the trt and then see the outcome.

My cholesterol numbers improved every year since I started incorporating a quarter cup of walnuts or Brazil nuts everyday. I’ve been on Doctor supervised TRT for almost a decade and my cholesterol numbers have never changed, only improved.

You have to remember that a lot of the studies look at the average person who’s eating french fries, McDonald’s etc. a couple times a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would imagine they would have to agree that fish oil supplements are beneficial first.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/915434 https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/892201
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/904093 https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/897212
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/907950 https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/915674

I take it if you use ugl gear in a controlled TRT fashion on your own, you'd further paint/categorize yourself into a corner with the docs/endos, if you ever admitted it, or go in with 0.1 FSH LH kind of thing? They probably look at this as equivalent to aas use I'm thinking....

Lol! Not going there.
Come on dude, this is something I actually have done a ton of research on, have saved data and can actually back up my claims with real facts instead of how I feel. Bwahaaaa

People buying into all these sky-is-falling narratives proves that the chemtrailing is working
Lol, they stopped the chemtrails when it created that huge hot spot in the Pacific Ocean. It didn’t create the rain they hoped for in California anyways, lol. Plus they were losing tomato crops from the contamination fallout.

And it’s the harp towers that is controlling people’s minds anyways :)

I take it if you use ugl gear in a controlled TRT fashion on your own, you'd further paint/categorize yourself into a corner with the docs/endos, if you ever admitted it, or go in with 0.1 FSH LH kind of thing? They probably look at this as equivalent to aas use I'm thinking....

I told my dr the truth as this is what he was doing. He wrote me a script and had me do blood work a month later. All good now.

They can guess that ....anybody ever heard of insurance denial based on usage?

Lol, they stopped the chemtrails when it created that huge hot spot in the Pacific Ocean. It didn’t create the rain they hoped for in California anyways, lol. Plus they were losing tomato crops from the contamination fallout.

And it’s the harp towers that is controlling people’s minds anyways :)

haha, then we need new GMO seeds to resist the poisons, the catch being it gives 20% of the population IBS

holy shit, just looked but haarp gets bad reviews on google or what?

I told my dr the truth as this is what he was doing. He wrote me a script and had me do blood work a month later. All good now.

Was that with your own GP? Maybe it helps if they know you well over the years too, checkup history, you can go straight to the truth. I went to (female) endo near here and ALL she talked about TRT subject were the negatives..seriously nothing positive....and a lot of stuff that there appears to be solutions for like levels spiking too much etc, stuff that even a green like me can google, it didn't sound like she knew too much actually

But glad that worked out for you, are they letting you blast-cruise or do you have to hide that? Will have to read your thread

They can guess that ....anybody ever heard of insurance denial based on usage?

Think I saw that discussion here too, does that go for prescription TRT too, those bastards?

Was that with your own GP? Maybe it helps if they know you well over the years too, checkup history, you can go straight to the truth. I went to (female) endo near here and ALL she talked about TRT subject were the negatives..seriously nothing positive....and a lot of stuff that there appears to be solutions for like levels spiking too much etc, stuff that even a green like me can google, it didn't sound like she knew too much actually

But glad that worked out for you, are they letting you blast-cruise or do you have to hide that? Will have to read your thread

Think I saw that discussion here too, does that go for prescription TRT too, those bastards?

My dr is a very young guy has only been practicing about two years now. He expressed concern about my hemoglobin being high so I told him the truth. He put me on 150mg a week and sent me for blood work after a month. All was good and he’s kept me there. Need to go for blood work soon again as he’d like to check my levels.

I don’t tell him about blast and cruise but keep my blasts very reasonable now, as I’ve come to realize I don’t need to get any bigger or stronger as I’m likely way above most guys my age.

He warned me about long term effects but was completely on board with better quality of life now even if it means I may shave a few years off at the back end.

Maybe she didn’t like cock?:)