Teach me on HCG

So for the first time I was off for at least three months and the second time it was three months to the day that she got pregnant. Don't quote me but I think I remember the number 74....for the maturation period of human sperm.
My wife and I were in the same boat man, time was marching on and if we were going to do it we better get on it.
Too bad I hadn't mentioned that you need to tell the doc that you and your wife or girlfriend have been trying to conceive for a year and it's not happening, would you be able to send me for a sperm analysis please.
Oh wow 😮 3 months…. That’s great, congratulations brotha. You guys made a good call.

So that’s what I was supposed to say to the doctor 🤦🏻‍♂️ I just went in there and said I’m scared that I caused damage from so and so, and that I need to know if I’m shooting blanks or not. That’s good to know. Thank you @DeviousD, this thread has been very educational. Thank you as well @Elkpholic, I apologize for hijacking your thread.

Oh wow 😮 3 months…. That’s great, congratulations brotha. You guys made a good call.

So that’s what I was supposed to say to the doctor 🤦🏻‍♂️ I just went in there and said I’m scared that I caused damage from so and so, and that I need to know if I’m shooting blanks or not. That’s good to know. Thank you @DeviousD, this thread has been very educational. Thank you as well @Elkpholic, I apologize for hijacking your thread.
All good brother! This is all good info for everyone. I had two kids off trt and just not ready to throw in the bucket yet , so I think hcg may form part of my routine soon.

I have a question:

At 64 no more kids for sure. But I am unhappy with tiny testies.

I have 5000IU HCG. If I do 1250 2 x for 1 week and 500 a week ongoing.

Is this effective? Is it safe?

TRT prescribed 100mg weekly. On a blast currently. BP and the BW is good to go.

Anyone have an answer to this?

I have a question:

One issue to watch for is an upswing in aromatization to Estrogen. The Test released via HCG use has been reported to aromatize at a higher rate than proper natty T does. I'm not sure how that compares to the exogenous TRT you are shooting but something to watch for. You'll have higher T levels which may yield disproportionate amounts of E. Doubt you want both bigger nuts and chesticles too.

Some others will have something to contribute I'm sure.

One issue to watch for is an upswing in aromatization to Estrogen. The Test released via HCG use has been reported to aromatize at a higher rate than proper natty T does. I'm not sure how that compares to the exogenous TRT you are shooting but something to watch for. You'll have higher T levels which may yield disproportionate amounts of E. Doubt you want both bigger nuts and chesticles too.

That makes a lot of sense. I am hoping to learn more and gather others exoperience to get a better grasp.

My reasons are pure...:devilish::LOL:

Lol chesticles 😂 first time I’m hearing it

I’ve read people getting gyno from HCG alone or they report that once they introduced it, they started to get flare ups.

I have a question:

Same here!!! The boys have been tiny for awhile now…I’m looking into this.

That’s good to know, what’s your trt dose and does it increase your estrogen much over just try?
My TRT dose has been 100mg/week but I’m changing to 140mg/week with a new doctor. My estrogen has always remained fairly low (I take an extremely small amount of AI).