TB-500 Dosage for joint repair

Glynn Diesel

Trusted Member
Hi all!

Just about to run some TB-500 .
Will be stacking it with 2iu of GH, 1ml Deca, 1ml test.

After reconstituting my 10mg vial with BS water how many units and how frequently should I jab TB-500?

Thanks!

What do you weigh? There's no "dosage" considering its not a human drug. Depending on weight, time you're planning to run it, etc dosages will range. I usually, if trying to treat something, will do 16mg the first week, divided over 4 doses, and then a maintenance dose weekly or a few times weekly from there.

Would this help for perthies disease? It's a degenerative hip disease that deteriorates the hip joint and socket

Would this help for perthies disease? It's a degenerative hip disease that deteriorates the hip joint and socket
I'm aware of Perthes. Hard to say though. Are we talking about treating a child? This is all hypothetical of course. The main issue with this disease, and why it causes problems down the road in life is due to the blood supply loss to the femoral head, before the bone is absorbed by the body. If you caught it early on, I'd say there's some theoretical evidence that BPC157 and TB500 could help.... However, if we're talking down the road now, where the bone is now reformed itself, "rubbing wrong" causing deterioration in the area.... I can't say it would be much benefit. However, it's always worth a try? It's a great compound that has a TON of systemic benefits.

I'm aware of Perthes. Hard to say though. Are we talking about treating a child? This is all hypothetical of course. The main issue with this disease, and why it causes problems down the road in life is due to the blood supply loss to the femoral head, before the bone is absorbed by the body. If you caught it early on, I'd say there's some theoretical evidence that BPC157 and TB500 could help.... However, if we're talking down the road now, where the bone is now reformed itself, "rubbing wrong" causing deterioration in the area.... I can't say it would be much benefit. However, it's always worth a try? It's a great compound that has a TON of systemic benefits.
Thanks. No its a woman friend of mine in her 30s ill research it more I've never heard much of anything about tb500 until now. Sounds pretty interesting though

What do you weigh? There's no "dosage" considering its not a human drug. Depending on weight, time you're planning to run it, etc dosages will range. I usually, if trying to treat something, will do 16mg the first week, divided over 4 doses, and then a maintenance dose weekly or a few times weekly from there.
195lbs,

I have 30mg of it.

Thanks. No its a woman friend of mine in her 30s ill research it more I've never heard much of anything about tb500 until now. Sounds pretty interesting though
Like I said, anything is worth a shot. It does decrease inflammation, like BPC157, which is a huge part of pain. But you're essentially getting bone on bone irritation because of the way the bone forms again. Decreasing the inflammation would help. But it's not going to fix it. Anything is worth a shot!

I'd start with 8mgs divided into 2-4 doses throughout your first week. Week two, I'd follow with 6mg divided over 2 shots. Week three I'd do 4-6mgs depending on pain/healing. Week 4, cut that dose in half again. Then, every 2-4 weeks, run 2-4mgs to keep things going :)
Thanks for your input man! Appreciate it.

So after
I'd start with 8mgs divided into 2-4 doses throughout your first week. Week two, I'd follow with 6mg divided over 2 shots. Week three I'd do 4-6mgs depending on pain/healing. Week 4, cut that dose in half again. Then, every 2-4 weeks, run 2-4mgs to keep things going :)
Didn't finish! My apologies @Bignate
So after reconstituting my 10mg TB-500 with 1ml of BS water how many 20 units on my syringe = 2 micrograms?

Hi all!

Just about to run some TB-500 .
Will be stacking it with 2iu of GH, 1ml Deca, 1ml test.

After reconstituting my 10mg vial with BS water how many units and how frequently should I jab TB-500?

Thanks!
This may be of interest to you albeit it is a long read - https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threa...njuries-gh-peptides-and-test-nandrolone.3596/

I have changed my protocols for healing injuries but be prepared for the fact that some injuries will heal quickly and some won't other than reduction in inflammation / pain. I would also include physio, stretching and any other modality that helps. I see a chiro regularly and get aligned and laser. I also go for regular massage.
Some injuries respond well to BPC157 and TB500. Nandrolone (low dose) will reduce joint pain so it may mask the benefits of the peptides. That being said, I ran it at a low dose for 60 days as I was desperate to heal chronic and acute injuries.

There are a lot of opinions on dosages for TB500 and BPC157. There are also varying opinions on dosage frequency for TB but I put it in the slin pin with my BPC everyday so I hit the weekly goal.

This may be of interest to you albeit it is a long read - https://www.canadianbrawn.com/threa...njuries-gh-peptides-and-test-nandrolone.3596/

I have changed my protocols for healing injuries but be prepared for the fact that some injuries will heal quickly and some won't other than reduction in inflammation / pain. I would also include physio, stretching and any other modality that helps. I see a chiro regularly and get aligned and laser. I also go for regular massage.
Some injuries respond well to BPC157 and TB500. Nandrolone (low dose) will reduce joint pain so it may mask the benefits of the peptides. That being said, I ran it at a low dose for 60 days as I was desperate to heal chronic and acute injuries.

There are a lot of opinions on dosages for TB500 and BPC157. There are also varying opinions on dosage frequency for TB but I put it in the slin pin with my BPC everyday so I hit the weekly goal.
Nandrolones are great too. A lot of people don't understand "low dose". I used 40mgs weekly after my pec tear to help with healing. It has benefits to tendons and other soft tissues at low doses, too. Definitely helps with the joints.

Nandrolones are great too. A lot of people don't understand "low dose". I used 40mgs weekly after my pec tear to help with healing. It has benefits to tendons and other soft tissues at low doses, too. Definitely helps with the joints.
Nandrolones as in Deca?

That is all I'm using right now is 40 mg. My shoulders used to ache form years of heavy labour and now they feel 20 again.