subq injection questions

Isn't half inch too small?? I swear you'd need to be in contest shape for this to pin the muscle. I usually use 1 inch but 5/8 works too. I might try the 27g 5/8 or 30g 5/8
You don't pin the muscle, 27g x 1/2 is for subcutaneous injections. I first heard about it here, so I checked with my doctor and she said to go for it. I'll keep an eye on my bloodwork, but so far it's agame changer

I was literally going to post about this. I'm looking to switch from a 25g. Do you think a 30gauge 3ml syringe would push out the oils fairly well?
I couldn't find 30g anywhere locally unless I went with a insulin pin and backloaded. Seemed like too much hassle for me. Going from 25g x 1in to a 27g x 1/2 is night and day though. I'm a bit squeamish with needles and my wife had to pin me with the 25g. The short 27" I do myself no problem though

I couldn't find 30g anywhere locally unless I went with a insulin pin and backloaded. Seemed like too much hassle for me. Going from 25g x 1in to a 27g x 1/2 is night and day though. I'm a bit squeamish with needles and my wife had to pin me with the 25g. The short 27" I do myself no problem though
Can you do 27g 1/2inch and pin subq while blasting? I'm doing 3ccs eod atm. I think it might be to much oil subq

Can you do 27g 1/2inch and pin subq while blasting? I'm doing 3ccs eod atm. I think it might be to much oil subq
You only inject 1 cc at a time, but do more frequent injections.
if using 30gauge 5/16” pins you get zero pip so pinning daily is nothing.

Can you pin subq with a 3cc syringe and 27g or 29g
Really difficult to push the oil thru a 29.
See it’s all physics. The smaller plunger on a 1 cc barrel allows more pounds per square inch of force vs the plunger that is bigger around on a 3 cc barrel.
just guessing but it likely doubles the force needed.

just backload insulin syringes. Use your purchased 3cc syringes to backload.
i buy 1 cc 30 guage 5/16” (or 8 mm) insultin Syringes. They sell them at shoppers. Lots of people use them so they always have stock.

look for videos on you tube.

Really difficult to push the oil thru a 29.
See it’s all physics. The smaller plunger on a 1 cc barrel allows more pounds per square inch of force vs the plunger that is bigger around on a 3 cc barrel.
just guessing but it likely doubles the force needed.

just backload insulin syringes. Use your purchased 3cc syringes to backload.
i buy 1 cc 30 guage 5/16” (or 8 mm) insultin Syringes. They sell them at shoppers. Lots of people use them so they always have stock.

look for videos on you tube.
I actually used a 3cc today with a 27 g and it seemed ok.

You can buy luer lock insulin syringes as well, if backloading isn’t your thing.

I actually used a 3cc today with a 27 g and it seemed ok.

You can buy luer lock insulin syringes as well, if backloading isn’t your thing.
I might have to go this route it seems like it'll be the least painful way doing it IM

Also, there's no way I could do 3 cc's subq that was dumb. That's a refeipe for disaster

27 g 1/2 inch work well for shallow IM. I have been injecting glutes and delts with ease and no pain.

Hey all, I'm thinking of following the advise I've gotten here and switching to subq for my testosterone cypionate. Is this something I need to clear with my doc first? I've been trying to get an answer from them, but it looks like I won't hear from them to my next appointment. I currently do .40mg twice a week. Would I stick to the same amount? And what length needle should I be getting? 1/2? Thanks guys, 25g IM is just getting a little old.

Don;t need your doctors opinion on this one.

Sub q is fine.. I've tested my blood work sub q vs IM and there was no difference.

What I like about sub-q... its easier to inject less more often.. This is huge if you have estrogen conversion issues. My estrogen at 100mg once a week was too high.. they lowered my test to 75/80 mg once a week instead.. I kept my 100mg dose, but divided it up into 3 33mg shots a week.. estorgen went down enough and eventually they changed my script back to 100mg since my estogen was good agsin.

I tried 1.5 ml so not the entire syringe but it seemed to work good . I had some kicking around so I figured why not try it out . Usually I use luer lock insulin syringe with 21g to load and 27 g to pin

Do you guys bruise up after going Sub-Q? I tried it for a couple weeks due to some of the anecdotal benefits, but it left me with welts and bruises that lasted for a long time. This was both glute and abdomen and using high-end insulin pins

Do you guys bruise up after going Sub-Q? I tried it for a couple weeks due to some of the anecdotal benefits, but it left me with welts and bruises that lasted for a long time. This was both glute and abdomen and using high-end insulin pins
Not even a mark....maybe I'm lucky