Sub-Q

SaltyDawg

Trusted Member
Hi C.B. Just curious if any of you more experienced members have any real world experience with Sub-Q trt injections. Any more of a benefit than doing the usual IM injection ? SaltyDawg

I was reading about it and it seems like there is better absorption. But also in my research some guys just have no luck with it. Lumps and infection and other not so nice issues. SaltyDawg.

Hi C.B. Just curious if any of you more experienced members have any real world experience with Sub-Q trt injections. Any more of a benefit than doing the usual IM injection ? SaltyDawg
Lots of experience, all good. The only reason i use IM these days is because it's a bit simpler to plunge straight in. SlinPin small doses high frequency. Would be just as simple to go SQ if I was a little fatter though.

Most of the issues I hear about are guys worrying about a lump, don't see why infection would any different than IM. Easier to treat, no?
As for the lump the main concern seems to be that it's visible. So why not do it somewhere that's not visible? That's one of the best advantages to SQ, you can do it almost anywhere. This does not seem to be taken advantage of enough, everybody wants to do their belly for some reason.

Not shitting on you at all but search it up here if you like, lot's of discussion in the past, you may pickup some good info.

I do .25cc of Test E twice per week, rotate between my love handles. 5/8" 25g, goes in easy heated before injection. No lumps whatsoever.

I was reading about it and it seems like there is better absorption. But also in my research some guys just have no luck with it. Lumps and infection and other not so nice issues. SaltyDawg.
I have done a few sub Q injections over the years... not by choice, back when I wasn't as experienced, and missed the muscle or used too short of pins.
I got huge lumps, red swelling and heat to the touch. Usually lasted a day or two... but always gave me a scare I was going to have to go to the doctor.

But that's just my experience, and again they were unintentional subQ injections

Ok, I just don’t understand why it needs to be so difficult. Backload, inject. Have a lump, rub the fucker till it’s gone.
‘Now some are ok to do this, I’m not, so don’t inject in belly fat. Plus it fucking hurts to inject there.
inject in your rear delts. Side delts (you will see a bulge in this area, so I don’t inject there in the summer), ventroglutes, glutes, and at a 45 in the thighs because they are so lean.
just fucking stick it in there. If it hurts, don’t pin there again. If you get an infection, you fucked up backloading.
Just do it. If you hate it, stop doing it.

Last edited: