Stroke and Cholesterol

You are vaccinated for work? And when did you get your last booster?

Nit going a conspiracy here, actually curious. If it was months ago, we’ll likely nothing, if it was like 3 weeks ago, maybe one of the factors. If so maybe don’t get any more boosters just in case.
Funny you should say that. My family doctor was working the clinic where o got my first dose. I told her about the history of stroke in my family and she the risk was super low. Now I'm not so sure... I think my last booster was a year ago.

Funny you should say that. My family doctor was working the clinic where o got my first dose. I told her about the history of stroke in my family and she the risk was super low. Now I'm not so sure... I think my last booster was a year ago.
Yeah a year ago, I highly doubt the vaccine unless you had bloods like 2 months after the shot to see an increase in cholestrol or something change that you didn’t notice because of the vaccine.

Thats the issue, blood pressure and cholestrol are silent killers. So it could have created a change that you didn’t know a year ago, or you just started to eat shit, drink mixed with gear and a family history, lol.

I’m thinking a year later it wasn’t vaccine related. It seems to do its damage within the first few months if its going to happen.

I guess you’ll just need to knuckle down on the diet and do what you were before so you can get off the drugs. Now you know what you have to do. Just gotta follow it.

I probably don't have to say this but if you are on statins long term, I hope the doctor that prescribed it will monitor your liver. It is a known side effect for a portion of the population. Two family members are on statins and have their liver and CBC numbers checked every 3 months.
Statins (in particular) some work wonders apparently but the long term side effects can be harsh on some of the organs. Like I mentioned - I hope the doctor explained the pros and cons.

Yeah a year ago, I highly doubt the vaccine unless you had bloods like 2 months after the shot to see an increase in cholestrol or something change that you didn’t notice because of the vaccine.

Thats the issue, blood pressure and cholestrol are silent killers. So it could have created a change that you didn’t know a year ago, or you just started to eat shit, drink mixed with gear and a family history, lol.

I’m thinking a year later it wasn’t vaccine related. It seems to do its damage within the first few months if its going to happen.

I guess you’ll just need to knuckle down on the diet and do what you were before so you can get off the drugs. Now you know what you have to do. Just gotta follow it.
Correct. Knuckling down hard. Probably enjoyed the summer far too much. All the elements you suggested can contribute... for anyone...

Fitness is discipline/lifestyle game. I got this.

So an update.

Spoke to my doctor last night about my weight loss, muscle cramping and soreness, and fatigue.

I'm stopping rosuvastatin immediately for 14 days. I'm reinstating blood thinners. He said the thinners had nothing to do with muscle density and soreness. It's was all caused by the maximum dose of rosuvastatin. He also said I shouldn't have been taken off the thinners so soon after the stroke and until testing is more conclusive.

On a more positive note, if that can be said, latest bloods show, he believes, the stroke was likely to be caused more an autoimmune issue.

Further testing is required. But, there is movement there.

Next appointment... December 12th

UPDATE:

So I went to the rheumatologist last week and he ruled out a autoimmune deficiency. I just got back from the cardiologist and he said my heart is healthy and pumping fine. So back to the drawing board basically. Cholesterol still appears to be high. Blood pressure has returned to normal.

To recap, I've stopped the rosuvastatin and restarted the clopidogrel. Now cardiologist told me to stop the amlodipine and prescribed coversyl 4mg. Primarliy for heart health, as he feels my blood pressure is a danger anymore. For cholesterol I was prescribed repatha an injectable medication 140ml, along with ezetrol 10mg also for cholesterol.

None of the doctors seems to be concerned about my aas use which I find unusual. I think over the long term it plays a factor. So there you go...

Off to do some reading...

UPDATE:

So I went to the rheumatologist last week and he ruled out a autoimmune deficiency. I just got back from the cardiologist and he said my heart is healthy and pumping fine. So back to the drawing board basically. Cholesterol still appears to be high. Blood pressure has returned to normal.

To recap, I've stopped the rosuvastatin and restarted the clopidogrel. Now cardiologist told me to stop the amlodipine and prescribed coversyl 4mg. Primarliy for heart health, as he feels my blood pressure is a danger anymore. For cholesterol I was prescribed repatha an injectable medication 140ml, along with ezetrol 10mg also for cholesterol.

None of the doctors seems to be concerned about my aas use which I find unusual. I think over the long term it plays a factor. So there you go...

Off to do some reading...
Hey,
Did they do a CT Calcium Score to determine if you actually have plaque in your arteries to correlate with the cholesterol numbers? if not i would insist on it.

I am also on 4 mg coversyl, this BP med is left ventrical protective as well as works on artery health. It has very limited sides.

Hey,
Did they do a CT Calcium Score to determine if you actually have plaque in your arteries to correlate with the cholesterol numbers? if not i would insist on it.

I am also on 4 mg coversyl, this BP med is left ventrical protective as well as works on artery health. It has very limited sides.
They said there was no build up in my arteries. That test was done a few weeks ago. My neurologist (grasping at straws) thought my echogram showed a weak heartbeat. Which performed under the direction of my cardiologist was false. He said my heart appears to be healthy but prescribed coveryl as a precaution and as you mentioned will help strengthen and protect arteries and ventricle chambers.

How's your liver doing through all of this? I think a hidden liver issue could fuxk up cholesterol and from what you've said they haven't looked into it. Just a random shot in the dark but still...

Sometimes an ecg can show a right ventricular conduction delay but it's apparently normal especially in athletes

The clot issues are entirely different then cholesterol related clots. I ment to mention it earlier to one of your posts. I remember reading some studies on it and don't quote me but it's platelet related and there's two forms it can arise in both need different methods of treatment but from what I remember regular blood thinners don't work. I think I also remember that if you develop these clots you have a 75% chance of dying from it that's even if you receive treatment. Might be different now that was at least a year ago I read that. Also my doc said that if her son for example was to develop the myocarditis she would just give him ibuprofen for 15 days. This must of been before how bad everything go because I don't see it being that quick of a fix. Not from all the further data that came out

The clot issues are entirely different then cholesterol related clots. I ment to mention it earlier to one of your posts. I remember reading some studies on it and don't quote me but it's platelet related and there's two forms it can arise in both need different methods of treatment but from what I remember regular blood thinners don't work. I think I also remember that if you develop these clots you have a 75% chance of dying from it that's even if you receive treatment. Might be different now that was at least a year ago I read that. Also my doc said that if her son for example was to develop the myocarditis she would just give him ibuprofen for 15 days. This must of been before how bad everything go because I don't see it being that quick of a fix. Not from all the further data that came out
Yeah, the blood clots from the vaccine are from damage to the linings and your body lays down platelets. Kinda like when you get a scab from a cut. Blood thinners help because if you get a partial blockage the blood is thin enough to still supply the tissue needing it.

Imagine oil going thru a garden hose, and you partially block it off, the flow almost stops, now imagine water with the same blockage, it will have reduced flow also, but way more flow than oil.

‘Where the strokes come in is from the platelets dislodging and blocking something else.

They are also not sure if the vaccine creates an issue where it loosens these platelets.

I have kinda stopped researching it. I never got vaccinated so I have no worry.

How's your liver doing through all of this? I think a hidden liver issue could fuxk up cholesterol and from what you've said they haven't looked into it. Just a random shot in the dark but still...
I still have hi lipid levels. I'm assuming I may have a liver issue. I'm seeing the hepatologist on the 28th.