Strength Gains on Cycle - When & How Much

I definitely don’t think it is right for them to take away the rights from people “fourth amendment” they just need to get more stricter with the laws of owning a firearm and be more stricter with illegal firearms that is entering into the country!!

I personally think that there should be a law of age limit to owning a firearms, I believe that they need to do mental health check in redo mental health check every few years and check the background on that person for any criminal history.. Owning a firearm is very serious and should be taken very seriously!!

I think that can solve a lot of school shootings and crime’s…

Last edited:
I definitely don’t think it is right for them to take away the rights from people “fourth amendment” they just need to get more stricter with the laws of owning a firearm and be more stricter with illegal firearms that is entering into the country!!

I personally think that there should be a law of age limit to owning a firearms, I believe that they need to do mental health check in redo mental health check every few years and check the background on that person for any criminal history.. Owning a firearm is very serious and should be taken very seriously!!

I think that can solve a lot of school shootings and crime’s…

Think maybe you meant to post this on another thread !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk