Stranger Things

StraightSideways

Trusted Member
Season 3 released today, gonna get into it this weekend.

Loved the first season, thought the second was pretty good as well, however don't really think the third season trailer looked too great. So I guess we'll see. Maybe Kai Green will be back?

Anyone watching the new season?

Season 3 released today, gonna get into it this weekend.

Loved the first season, thought the second was pretty good as well, however don't really think the third season trailer looked too great. So I guess we'll see. Maybe Kai Green will be back?

Anyone watching the new season?

Haven’t seen the trailer but saw a red carpet photo of the cast and didn’t see Kai.

Btw can’t wait to watch it too!

My daughter stayed up until 3:00 am to watch the first one from episode 3 last night. :)

She's binge watching today... I've already seen the first two now.

Have fun,

OD

I also thought the first season was great, but it was quite new and novel to see that Spielberg-esque 80s setting. By the 2nd season that shine had worn off a bit, and the story wasn't as strong. Hope the 3rd is good...

I also thought the first season was great, but it was quite new and novel to see that Spielberg-esque 80s setting. By the 2nd season that shine had worn off a bit, and the story wasn't as strong. Hope the 3rd is good...

The first episode of Season 3 has a neat 80's mall scene that you might appreciate. No spoilers though! :D