Stenabolic (SR9009) cycle length

5-8%advantage

Trusted Member
Getting close to one week of my first time on this compound. Really enjoying it so far and have been using a commonly Recommended dosage of 30mg daily, 10mg dose every four hours.

I only have one package of it, which is a 60 count, however, and I’m not sure I want to order two more bags to go the whole recommended eight week cycle. Curious to know what everyone thinks about any potential negative side effects or impacts if I just run the approximately three week cycle that one bag gives me. I’m kind of in the experimenting phase with SARMS and these SARM like products and so I kind of want to try a couple different ones but at the same time being relatively new to this world, I don’t want to have any ill affects from not running an appropriate length cycle. I understand that one of the main downsides is I might not get the full effect from running the compound through its entire duration of recommended cycle, and if that’s the only negative then I suppose I’ll have to Consider it. Looking forward to what everyone thinks.

Certain sarms I stear away from. As for sr9009, I can't really find a whole lot of data on "negative side effects". I've only ever had a positive experience with this particular compound. Nor could I ever find any negative side effects in animal studies. That's not to say there isn't a potential negative down stream effect. At the end of the day, anything we take has potential to do harm but one must weigh the risk/reward ratio.

Used this compound half a dozen times in the last 2 years. Nothing but positive results, again that's only my experience. But go ahead and surf through the animal studies, it's hard to correlate any negatives from them. Not saying this drug is side effect free, because we simply don't know. But millions of athletes using it at the end of the day. Everything in moderation....

Certain sarms I stear away from. As for sr9009, I can't really find a whole lot of data on "negative side effects". I've only ever had a positive experience with this particular compound. Nor could I ever find any negative side effects in animal studies. That's not to say there isn't a potential negative down stream effect. At the end of the day, anything we take has potential to do harm but one must weigh the risk/reward ratio.

Used this compound half a dozen times in the last 2 years. Nothing but positive results, again that's only my experience. But go ahead and surf through the animal studies, it's hard to correlate any negatives from them. Not saying this drug is side effect free, because we simply don't know. But millions of athletes using it at the end of the day. Everything in moderation....
@libo
What kind of cycles did you run? Did you go the same length every time?

Usually 6-8 weeks, sometimes 10 at 30mg per day. Even tried 40mg for a period of time.

Moreso just experimenting with it. But my main purpose was using it for the mitochondrial circadian regulating effect

Usually 6-8 weeks, sometimes 10 at 30mg per day. Even tried 40mg for a period of time.

Moreso just experimenting with it. But my main purpose was using it for the mitochondrial circadian regulating effect
Yes, I one HUNDRED percent was not expecting that.
Best sleeps I’ve ever had.
Did you have a preferred third dosage time for optimal sleep quality?

6am, 11am and 4pm is my schedule. But it really depends on your goals and how you want to sync your circadian code. I like to regulate mine with white light and sauna/cold therapy, along side sr9009. So again, sr9009 dosing will depend on your own individual needs around your lifes schedule. Some people sleep later, others get up earlier. But the dosing should be set and remain the same each day, first dose upon waking(whenever that is for you), then spaced approximately 5 hours apart.

6am, 11am and 4pm is my schedule. But it really depends on your goals and how you want to sync your circadian code. I like to regulate mine with white light and sauna/cold therapy, along side sr9009. So again, sr9009 dosing will depend on your own individual needs around your lifes schedule. Some people sleep later, others get up earlier. But the dosing should be set and remain the same each day, first dose upon waking(whenever that is for you), then spaced approximately 5 hours apart.
This is precisely what I’ve been doing and living it