Spam calls!!!

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Ive had 9 spam calls already today by lunchtime from this fucking dept of justice, saying they have my sin # related to fraud. I keep blocking the numbers but they just use a different number.. the number is always local. Has the same first 6 numbers as my phone #. Ive tried even pressing 1 to talk yo a representative and it forsnt even go through. Fuck this is annoying, they better not start waking me up in the night

Ive had 9 spam calls already today by lunchtime from this fucking dept of justice, saying they have my sin # related to fraud. I keep blocking the numbers but they just use a different number.. the number is always local. Has the same first 6 numbers as my phone #. Ive tried even pressing 1 to talk yo a representative and it forsnt even go through. Fuck this is annoying, they better not start waking me up in the night
I've been getting the same jan 1.
Fucking annoying as shit. Probably have 30 plus blocked numbers in my cell

I answer the call. Inform them they have called a government number and ask them for their personal information. They hang up
I did this a few times and no longer get those calls

I answer the call. Inform them they have called a government number and ask them for their personal information. They hang up
I did this a few times and no longer get those calls
Ive tried it all.. nothing works..lol. when I push 1 to talk to someone, they just hang up

I also constantly get these annoying calls.....what I find works best is to not answer any calls unless they are in your contact list simply leaving a message on your voicemail the reason you arent answering. This seems to reduce the number of these calls that I personally receive

I also constantly get these annoying calls.....what I find works best is to not answer any calls unless they are in your contact list simply leaving a message on your voicemail the reason you arent answering. This seems to reduce the number of these calls that I personally receive
Yeah thats pretty much all you can do. Its just weird ive had 10 calls now today. Normally its a few a month.

My wife was getting many spam calls not long ago. I finally answered it for her, when they aske for her I said “ she has my cock in her mouth right now, can I take a message?”
I got in a bit trouble with her but they didn’t call back.
Moral of the story, blowjobs fix all

Same here! All day today started at 9:30am and last one was about an hr ago which is 7pm here. Really annoying! Used a local number as well. I actually answered one of them and it was some bullshit recording about the justice department after me lol the rest were dead air. I just counted 10 calls and all same area code just the last 4 digits change on every call so you can’t even block it

Same here! All day today started at 9:30am and last one was about an hr ago which is 7pm here. Really annoying! Used a local number as well. I actually answered one of them and it was some bullshit recording about the justice department after me lol the rest were dead air. I just counted 10 calls and all same area code just the last 4 digits change on every call so you can’t even block it
Geez. I havent had any now since 3pm. But it was 10 calls today. I did turn on a call control thing through koodoo so it blocks robo dialers.. seemed like it worked . Havent had one since

I live alone I welcome the company. Lol

I especially enjoy the carpet cleaners and duct cleaners. Lol. They are fun calls
It wouldn’t be too bad if I was able to have a little fun but nobody is on the other end of these lol. I had to clear my voicemail out twice today full of empty voicemail. I actually haven’t had any calls like this in a long time weird I had 10 today

Geez. I havent had any now since 3pm. But it was 10 calls today. I did turn on a call control thing through koodoo so it blocks robo dialers.. seemed like it worked . Havent had one since
Thanks I’ll have to look into something like that if this keeps up. One ore two ok but 10 calls is crazy lol

If the numbers are like your cell number or all the numbers are stuck together then likely a robocall.

Answer the phone but don’t say anything. It waits for a prompt and if it doesn’t get it it will disconnect. This will usually end the calls after a few as the number gets removed as it appears as inactive.

If the numbers are like your cell number or all the numbers are stuck together then likely a robocall.

Answer the phone but don’t say anything. It waits for a prompt and if it doesn’t get it it will disconnect. This will usually end the calls after a few as the number gets removed as it appears as inactive.
Thanks.. thats actually what I did the last time.. just answered it and didn't say nothing and they hung up I think.

Yep same here ..
Damn spammer calls .
now I get them from a local number 613 area code

It's crazy now some of them show up as local numbers so you really can't pick your battles anymore if you want to answer the phone or not ahaha

long story about why but - do not say a single word if you do answer, especially not the word "yes" or any variant