Sore feet.

Sorbate

Board Dumbass
Trusted Member
I figured maybe somone on here has had this. Maybe they got physio on their feet? Or massage therapy?

But normally my feet are fine. I have good shoes at work, but it seems like once in a while, they just hurt like hell. Then I’ll roll on a lacrosse ball and its better the next day. But this can drag on for a month, then bam, seems to go away for like 6 months.

Just curious if anyone had had this issue. It does effect my training, Well cardio for sure.

I had a woman who used to blow me while giving me a foot massage with hand lotion. One of the few things I miss about her. She was great as long as I was making good cash but if the money was tight she was mean.

I switched up workboots and bought Irish Setters made by red wing and that's helped immensely they are fucking amazing, I will use golf balls it is something about the ripples my feet like and hot water, no way I can let anyone touch my feet I would end up kicking them in the head lol

Last edited:
Try these two stretches.

On your knees sit with your toes flat on the floor and bottoms of your feet perpendicular to the floor. Sit back on your heels and this will stretch the bottoms of your feet.

Again on your knee, point your toes straight back then lean back on your heels. This will stretch the tops of your feet.

I switched up workboots and bought Irish Setters made by red wing and that's help immensely they are fucking amazing, I will use golf balls it is something about the ripples my feet like and hot water, no way I can let anyone touch my feet I would end up kicking them in the head lol
This makes a big difference. Spend some good money on boots. My redwings are 8 years old and I just keep buying good insoles for them. Feel like slippers.

I have good shoes.
I’m not sure if it’s because of cardio, or more calve work, or I’m just getting old.

In the past I never woke up before with my feet so sore I had to walk it off.

Believe it or not even though your feet are bothering you the source of the problem is more than likely in the glutes and calves.

Believe it or not even though your feet are bothering you the source of the problem is more than likely in the glutes and calves.
That is what I was thinking, I have been stretching my calves everyday in hopes. Next time I see the massage therapist I'll get her to work my calves. I'd get her to work my glutes, but I think she feels weird doing it so she does it quickly, lol. She will rub her boobs on my head though, but gets embarrassed touching my ass, lol.

You were right. I have been stretching my calves for two days and my feet were tired at the end of the day, but not sore in the morning.
Good to hear. If you do buy one of those Theragun units they work awesome on the glutes which should help even more.

Good to hear. If you do buy one of those Theragun units they work awesome on the glutes which should help even more.
I have one, was using it on my feet last night as well. Felt good but hurt in a weird way at the same time, lol.

My glutes are fine, I stretch them all the time or I get sciatica down the one leg. It was the stupid calves. I have been training my legs really hard to get them up to par, so the calve training likely really tightened up my calves, and them my feet started to hurt.