Sore Feet

vancity88

Trusted Member
I stand working all day in my steel toes. My feet ache and hurt daily, heels especially. It feels like it zaps the energy out of you.

What do you guys do/use to help with this?

Orthotics Have help me big time.

Any plantar fasciitis? If so there are exercises etc you can do to help/prevent reoccurrences

Also if you have a lot of hardwood or tile throughout you house get some indoor shoes or sandals ( good quality with good support) to walk around your house.

Limit the exposure that your feet are getting to the repetitive pounding they are taking.

If you’re a heavy guy losing weight will also help..... but sometimes that’s not an option in our world!;)

Orthotics Have help me big time.

Any plantar fasciitis? If so there are exercises etc you can do to help/prevent reoccurrences

Also if you have a lot of hardwood or tile throughout you house get some indoor shoes or sandals ( good quality with good support) to walk around your house.

Limit the exposure that your feet are getting to the repetitive pounding they are taking.

If you’re a heavy guy losing weight will also help..... but sometimes that’s not an option in our world!;)

Tried streching that....maaan that felt good lmao.
I'm going to try out some good insoles like some of you mentioned.