Something you always wanted to do.

I’ve been trying to knock off things on my bucket list for the last 10 years. Just got back from Tadoussac Quebec where wife and I watched whales. That was on the list. Something still on the list would be to paddle a river and see polar bears.

Nice idea for a thread.

I’ve been trying to knock off things on my bucket list for the last 10 years. Just got back from Tadoussac Quebec where wife and I watched whales. That was on the list. Something still on the list would be to paddle a river and see polar bears.

Nice idea for a thread.

Have thought of doing this. Was it expensive and what was it like?

Have thought of doing this. Was it expensive and what was it like?

We stayed at an air B and B for $85 a night. The whale watching tour was about $100.00 a person...highly recommend it. We saw a humpback, harbour seals, harbour porpoises, and minke whales!

Not a huge goal, but I want to go to a track in Vegas and drive a lambo. My friend did it and said it was awesome to floor it on the main straight. He said he did 320 km/h

Go into space, can't wrap my head around space gotta experience it for myself. If one day it becomes financially realistic for middle class I'm totally going to dump my life earnings into going before I die, my ol lady has been warned already.