Sneak Preview of our new TShirts. S,M.L, XL, 2xl,3xl and 4xl

Taureau

Administrator
here is a sneak preview of our new shirts. They are still a few weeks away from being available. And on a good note this time there will be a limited number of shirts sized 3xl

They will be $30 each including shipping for s, medium and large. Given shipping will average around $15 per order that is a good fair price and at $30 I am breaking even.

The XL, 2xl, and 3xl and 4xl are 40 each including shipping

If you want expresspost it's an extra 10

So stocks will be limited and they will be sold on a first come first serve basis.

CB.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks good! What brand of t-shirt are they printed on? I noticed the sizes between brands can vary a lot.

I’ll take a large and xtra large.
I’ve pretty much outgrown all my large shirts, but sometimes you want it tight, lol.
I just got shirts printed for work, you are making nothing.

These are awesome...logo is killer but 2xl was when I was 16. Bodybuilders need bigger sizes bro...especially to wear when training.
Just my opinion.

I feel like if you added the design to a place like redbubble.com which allows it to be printed on shirts up to 8xl /goodies/stringers/boxers/pillows/coffee mugs etc then u set ur desired pricepoint and they send a cheque or transfer monthly bases on sales of ur design.
Then I dont have to deal with shipping, packaging, idiot printers, having stock in ur house etc.

Just my 2 cents.

Either way I'll be grabbing one if we ever have some bigger sizes. 😇

These are awesome...logo is killer but 2xl was when I was 16. Bodybuilders need bigger sizes bro...especially to wear when training.
Just my opinion.

I feel like if you added the design to a place like redbubble.com which allows it to be printed on shirts up to 8xl /goodies/stringers/boxers/pillows/coffee mugs etc then u set ur desired pricepoint and they send a cheque or transfer monthly bases on sales of ur design.
Then I dont have to deal with shipping, packaging, idiot printers, having stock in ur house etc.

Just my 2 cents.

Either way I'll be grabbing one if we ever have some bigger sizes. 😇

thanks for the tip. I will look into this

I would like to order a couple as well.

anyone that wants a shirt needs to email me the size they want and their address to my email [email protected]

once I have the shirts in hand I will then let everyone know the payment details
shirts are being sold on a first come first served bases
so if by chance you size is all sold I will let you know

and if these sell well I will order more