Smoking alot of weed and physique appearance

All depends on the person. I know guys including myself that can smoke all day and work circles around guys and do a quality job. ( i dont anymore btw)
I also know guys that can have 1 puff and be a completely useless vegetable.
I know other guys that are completely useless vegetables without smoking anything..lol. its one of those things that really effects people different.
I’ve always found weed to be a funny one. People smoke it, and believe they’re doing a fine job. When a sober person looks at it, they question what the fuck is going on. I remember reading a study, people performed worse when high, but had a weird false confidence they were doing great. I see that a lot with stoners, it’s one of the worst parts about weed to me. People believe they’re “high-functioning”, when in reality they’re GD dial tones.

Im sure there are lots of boomers who consume now days and the music industry definitely had a heavy influence from cannabis you're not wrong there. But to say there is no stigma in those generations is wild - look at propaganda like "Reefer Madness" people grew up with these things and were terrified of weed lol.

Yes, the 70's were fueled by drugs and music and this is also when the term/stereotype for hippies was created... typical pot smoker, no job, peace over war, etc... Sounds like a stigma to me. Im well aware arthritis can happen at any age, its just an example as I used to work on the medical side within the cannabis industry and can tell you 80-90% of the old folk who were prescribed were using it to treat arthritis and majority of them were scared to consume cannabis even when prescribed by a professional. Thats my personal experience and yours may have been different growing up but I know even from asking friends if their grandparents consume most would say no - most people grew up drinking as alcohol was the societal norm.

View attachment 55556
(Reefer Madness poster - some of these are hilarious)
Dude weird orgies and wild parties sounds fuckin’ amazing. I usually just crush 2 joints, and eat too much 5-layer dip. 😂

I’ve always found weed to be a funny one. People smoke it, and believe they’re doing a fine job. When a sober person looks at it, they question what the fuck is going on. I remember reading a study, people performed worse when high, but had a weird false confidence they were doing great. I see that a lot with stoners, it’s one of the worst parts about weed to me. People believe they’re “high-functioning”, when in reality they’re GD dial tones.
I agree with that to some extent. But I have saw it high and sober..lol

You are way off the mark on weed use in the Boomer generation. We were the first generation to consume pot regularly, albeit many musicians in the blues genre were heavy pot users in the Silent Generation. We were also the first generation to have smoke-ins to rally against the archaic drug laws of the day, and NORML was constantly pushing for legalization. No stigma at all. The 70s were a drug-hazed decade.
Something to consider is arthritis is not just a disease of the "older folks," as it can hit anyone at any time. My arthritis started in my early twenties. Kids can get juvenile idiopathic arthritis.
My mom was a big stoner in her youth. Shit we had a huge plant in the front window of our house. They got rid of it when me and my brother started to eat it, lol.

Yep, I can always tell when one of my staff are partaking a bit too much. The level of awareness reduces a fair bit. I usually mention after a couple of days they should slow it down a bit, lol.

Now me im the opposite..lol. weed i like to do stuff. Drinking i like to sit..lol
Oh I run around all hyped up high, but my brain doesn’t function well, lol.

I used weed to quit smoking a couple decades ago, and smoked a fair bit every day. Man I was dumb, lol.

My sausage maker smokes daily and he is fine as long as he doesn’t drink every day with it. Remembers everything, isn’t lazy, but he is an outlier, vast majority I have experienced can’t do that because they eventually become burn outs.

Just a comment with no deep or hidden meaning , take it for what it is worth.

I can't give too much detail as it could start some shit but use your imagination.

I was once on a project. 5 trade crews each with the same contract to build some structures. 5 or 6 men on each crew, all materials sourced from a central storage yard. All completed structures inspected by various agencies.

One crew was all fulltime weed smokers, site was big enough that every two hours - before start and each coffee or lunch they would all head out to the trees and have a little safety meeting. So ripped all day, everyday.

At the end of the first week most crews had finished right around one structure. These guys had done three. And the quality was a far chunk above all the other groups, I mean even stuff you could see from 200 feet away. They went over and above spec and code. These guys were done and gone in about three weeks with no deficiencies or corrections needed. The other four were around 3 months and then another month or so of fucking around with deficiencies mostly from sloppiness.

Good ol weed! Fuck I love it.
Personally I smoke way to much of it still. I had quit for 4 months and a wave of aggressive anxiety sailed in and Smashed me till I caved and started up again.
I loose my appetite when I smoke. No munchies no cravings, nothing! So for me it ruins my gains but still puff away.

Just a comment with no deep or hidden meaning , take it for what it is worth.

I can't give too much detail as it could start some shit but use your imagination.

I was once on a project. 5 trade crews each with the same contract to build some structures. 5 or 6 men on each crew, all materials sourced from a central storage yard. All completed structures inspected by various agencies.

One crew was all fulltime weed smokers, site was big enough that every two hours - before start and each coffee or lunch they would all head out to the trees and have a little safety meeting. So ripped all day, everyday.

At the end of the first week most crews had finished right around one structure. These guys had done three. And the quality was a far chunk above all the other groups, I mean even stuff you could see from 200 feet away. They went over and above spec and code. These guys were done and gone in about three weeks with no deficiencies or corrections needed. The other four were around 3 months and then another month or so of fucking around with deficiencies mostly from sloppiness.
Sounds like the worked themselves out of a job..haha