Smoking alot of weed and physique appearance

TRISMEGISTVS

Trusted Member
Hey guys so I been smoking weed for about 15 years heavy heavy every day at least a QP every 3 - 4 weeks.

Past month I quit just to see if my physique would change and I swear I've lost about 17lbs of water the first week - week and a half my nipples got less puffy my physique looks harder, drier, and leaner wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

changes have ceased now it's been about a month but hey that was the most drastic transformation I've ever undergone

My brain went through a drastic transformation after stopping chronic usage and food urges improved..
Haha yeah that one can definitely be a killer but nah my nutrition was in check and all long prior to this so I don't think that was a problem atleast on my end

I consume about a qp a month myself and my physique is fine. No different. I think it may be different from person to person. Weed supposedly will raise estro a bit. So that could be what was happen to you. A mild ai or mast could help with that if you decide to smoke while cycling.

I was a heavy user for the past 3 years, I quit completely about 6 weeks ago to see if it would have an effect on my mental health, Anectodatally, I do feel like quitting made me look a little less watery and puffy but I mainly found benefit in the renewed focus and clarity with training. Not being high all the time makes me more of a robot with my training and nutrition which is fantastic for bodybuilding lol. On a side note I found myself really struggling with times when I was sober, when you are high like that all the time, it makes those times when you are not high pretty unbearable, or at least that was my experience.

I was a heavy user for the past 3 years, I quit completely about 6 weeks ago to see if it would have an effect on my mental health, Anectodatally, I do feel like quitting made me look a little less watery and puffy but I mainly found benefit in the renewed focus and clarity with training. Not being high all the time makes me more of a robot with my training and nutrition which is fantastic for bodybuilding lol. On a side note I found myself really struggling with times when I was sober, when you are high like that all the time, it makes those times when you are not high pretty unbearable, or at least that was my experience.

Use your new found brain power to learn something, increase your wealth, fix your house etc.

Once you start capitalizing on your new found time, you will wish you never wasted time being a zombie before

Yeah I feel like I'm just super focused on my goals since I quit it's been a bit over a month now and I haven't had any cravings or anything I just feel like psycho mode and everyone else is soft idk how to put it but I like the intensity im getting since I quit

I never had a problem with it. I remained productive always paid my bills, got educated, and am now making good money. I never understood how a bit of thc stole people’s intelligence and motivation - maybe I’m wired different?

I never had a problem with it. I remained productive always paid my bills, got educated, and am now making good money. I never understood how a bit of thc stole people’s intelligence and motivation - maybe I’m wired different?
It just enhances the way you are. If your a lazy person to begin with, weed is gonna make you more lazy and vice versa. I use to smoke all day at work and I actually made me work faster. I would always laugh to myself knowing i work circles around my coworkers and I was high as fuck..lol. I think the general population think stoners are the guys playing video games in their parents basement.

Last edited:

U totally missing the point but hey I was with that mindset for 15+ years so I get it

Reactions: 3ml
I always find it funny when a kid at work quits smoking pot, then a new person gets hired that smokes like they did and I get asked, “was I that fucking stupid and unaware?”
And I answer “yes”
And they go, “Why didn’t you kill me out of frustration”
And I say, “until you quit, you don’t understand how how unaware you are, well because your brain isn’t funtioning properly so you are not self aware, then one day you cut down or quit and then realize it, so no point in saying anything because you would have thought you were doing just fine”

My dad always said he’d rather hire a drunk than a pot head, a drunk will be tired in the morning but work hard the rest of the day, the pot head is too stupid to know what’s going on.

Mind you there is always outliers. My uncle I believe functioned better a little high all the time. Same as a buddy of mine, it was a running joke that he got smarter after he smoked.

I never ask anyone to quit, but I ask them to mellow out enough so they are at least aware of their surroundings at work.

I always find it funny when some protest that they never smoke pot, but don’t notice the customer standing in front of them, then once they realize I don’t care tell me they smoke all the time, and I’m thinking, really no shit I never noticed, lol.

I smoked a bunch for a couple years. I stopped the day I hung a prehung door in my bathroom wrong once.
I got it in, squared, perfect, then my stoned brain for some reason thought they hung the door upside down on the frame, so I popped it off, notched out the hinges, turned it around, added the handle and went to close it and well, it didn’t line up with the latch.

I thought if I had become so stupid I can’t hang a prehung door, it was time to quit.
My stepson and I used to smoke and hang out together, it’s unfortunate after I quit he started experimenting with hard drugs.

meh... It all depends on the person, the frequency, the dose and the purpose..

I've been several variations of the above..
I used to get stoned right after work until I went to bed 5pm-11pm REALLY stoned..
Did this for 4 or 5 month and quit cold turkey.. coulnd't believe how much more energy and intelligence I had.. And my perspective on stuff got better..

Right now, I take a couple puffs right before I crawl into bed.. I barely feel it, but it makes me sleep like a rock. And I don't feel groggy in the morning. Been doing this for a few years. Everyone knows me except my wife and 2 good friends think I'm anti pot and look down on stoners lol.. They think this because they see me as a guy who lives a healthy live in every aspect..

I always find it funny when a kid at work quits smoking pot, then a new person gets hired that smokes like they did and I get asked, “was I that fucking stupid and unaware?”
And I answer “yes”
And they go, “Why didn’t you kill me out of frustration”
And I say, “until you quit, you don’t understand how how unaware you are, well because your brain isn’t funtioning properly so you are not self aware, then one day you cut down or quit and then realize it, so no point in saying anything because you would have thought you were doing just fine”

My dad always said he’d rather hire a drunk than a pot head, a drunk will be tired in the morning but work hard the rest of the day, the pot head is too stupid to know what’s going on.

Mind you there is always outliers. My uncle I believe functioned better a little high all the time. Same as a buddy of mine, it was a running joke that he got smarter after he smoked.

I never ask anyone to quit, but I ask them to mellow out enough so they are at least aware of their surroundings at work.

I always find it funny when some protest that they never smoke pot, but don’t notice the customer standing in front of them, then once they realize I don’t care tell me they smoke all the time, and I’m thinking, really no shit I never noticed, lol.

I smoked a bunch for a couple years. I stopped the day I hung a prehung door in my bathroom wrong once.
I got it in, squared, perfect, then my stoned brain for some reason thought they hung the door upside down on the frame, so I popped it off, notched out the hinges, turned it around, added the handle and went to close it and well, it didn’t line up with the latch.

I thought if I had become so stupid I can’t hang a prehung door, it was time to quit.
My stepson and I used to smoke and hang out together, it’s unfortunate after I quit he started experimenting with hard drugs.
The number of people that smoke pot on the job is ridiculous and half of them aren't aware they are impaired. Being stoned while counselling just wouldn't fly.